Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

It does. It does.

*agrees unknowingly*

Both kittens were up on my very high wall today. Haar had done that several times before but I think it was Gloaming's first time. He had no trouble getting down, thank goodness, and he actually made the first move in coming to me for snuggles this evening.

Kitten toppage, page 342! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It does. It does.

*agrees unknowingly*

heh.... LOL

it's fine.

My kitten has been good (so far) about not getting into things too much. Although, there was a lot of noise last night that was apparently her playing in the bathtub.

I just found out adult Pitfires can resurrect as 'exalted.'

38 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

My kitten has been good (so far) about not getting into things too much. Although, there was a lot of noise last night that was apparently her playing in the bathtub.

I just found out adult Pitfires can resurrect as 'exalted.'

XD to the kitten in the tub.

And yes, they're quite lovely exalted!

Stoopid not scrolling internet ended up with a breeding misclick. Do I wait seven days for the egg to die of its own accord, or kill it? (Or fry it up for dinner, maybe?)

No, 'cause then it would always be in the progeny list. I wanted a PB, not a mint mate. (Shame really, esp. as it didn't toss a mint... :rolleyes: )

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

XD to the kitten in the tub.

And yes, they're quite lovely exalted!

Stoopid not scrolling internet ended up with a breeding misclick. Do I wait seven days for the egg to die of its own accord, or kill it? (Or fry it up for dinner, maybe?)

Where she is again, because I left the door open. But she hasn't discovered the joy of toilet paper yet.

Kill has a tiny chance of it running away to the AP.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

9 hours ago, trystan said:

ah, okay, gotcha.

so if the egg dies, it's like it's "erased"?

Basically, yes. Once the tombstone disappears, it disappears permanently off the progeny list.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Happy Birthday, @Evangeline and @freddyness!

It has warmed up, for which I'm glad. We have a jewellery sale at the shop today and it's outdoors. Hopefully the forecast of 'possible showers' will be wrong. :P

Good luck with the jewelry sale.

It is warmer here today, too, but we have winter storm warnings again for 3am to noon tomorrow -- predicting 3 to 6 inches of snow.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

Once the tombstone disappears, it disappears permanently off the progeny list.

gotcha!

46 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

we have winter storm warnings again for 3am to noon tomorrow -- predicting 3 to 6 inches of snow.

yep, we have that too.... our winter storm warning is from 4 a.m. to 7 p.m. though.  if it's snowing at 1 p.m. tomorrow, i'm calling out of work - i'm scheduled 2-6, and daughter is scheduled 3:30 to 7:30.  we're not going in, not after what happened last week - it was snowing quiet heavily around 4, 5, last sunday evening, and when we finally got word of closing early from the district manager - it was at 7!  we could shut the doors and go home at 7.  uh.... we normally close AT 7 on sundays anyway.  we're all WTF?!? i left at 6 (cause that's when i was scheduled to be done), but we all should have left at like 5.  people kept coming in! seriously?

i'm off today XD 

That was a really alarming noise from the other room. Like something breaking. I don't know what the kitten did, but she had time to hide the evidence, because I didn't find anything.

Sounded like glass shattering, but there's an old popup net laundry basket with rinsed out flattened food cans in it. She might have jumped on that and made that noise.

The neighborhood has gone from who is using a nailgun while it can start raining at any time to dead silent. Ringing in your ears silent. Eerily silent. Can't be the end of the world. I still have internet, electricity, and an evil fuzzy thing stalking my feet.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

an evil fuzzy thing stalking my feet.

i had a really good laugh over that XD 

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Good luck with the jewelry sale.

It went well, thanks, and there was no rain in the end.

7 hours ago, trystan said:

Gotcha

people kept coming in! seriously?

One of my vamps took care of the egg for me. :rolleyes:

We had to chase people out today. They forget we close an hour earlier on Saturdays.

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The neighborhood has gone from who is using a nailgun while it can start raining at any time to dead silent. Ringing in your ears silent. Eerily silent. Can't be the end of the world. I still have internet, electricity, and an evil fuzzy thing stalking my feet.

Evil fuzzy! XD

I would expect the end of the world to be noisy, but what do I know.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:
7 hours ago, trystan said:

people kept coming in! seriously?

We had to chase people out today. They forget we close an hour earlier on Saturdays.

yes, but that's different from people still coming in during a snow storm! XD 

1 minute ago, trystan said:

Very true. They should have been home drinking hot chocolate!

I was late returning this evening. Within less than 30 seconds of my opening my back sliding door, I had five cats looking for dinner. (I own no cats...) And a sixth arrived a few minutes later. I guess I will never be able to stop the feeding station.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

(I own no cats...)

The cats own you! XD

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:
1 hour ago, Lagie said:

(I own no cats...)

The cats own you! XD

correct - we're slaves to our furry taskmasters.

also, Angel knows the words "treats" and she follows hubby around like a little duckling XD 

22 minutes ago, trystan said:

correct - we're slaves to our furry taskmasters.

also, Angel knows the words "treats" and she follows hubby around like a little duckling XD 

Jenny meets me at my car when I return in the afternoons and walks to the house with me. She comes in the front door and goes to the back to be let out to eat.

34 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

The cats own you! XD

Exactly!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

Very true. They should have been home drinking hot chocolate!

also, why am i just seeing this comment?

weird. XD 

aww that's cute about Jenny! :) 

24 minutes ago, trystan said:

also, why am i just seeing this comment?

weird. XD 

The forum is like that sometimes!

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of chocolate-covered Digestives*

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The forum is like that sometimes!

fair enough.

how about brownies instead? XD 

XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

The first person in the wash house this morning took all four of the washers. How rude!

Good morning!

We have had rain, changing to snow, then back to rain, then snow, this morning. Messy!

That does sound like the perfect recipe for muddy slush. I hope you have some good warm waterproof boots!