Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

*draws circles on the box*?

Spoiler

Words so I don't get shouted at for an action only post.

Don't know if I want to have that on my head when I die then

*cuts mouth-shaped hole in box and covers with mask* Better?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants*

Sunny and windy here again. I do find the anti-Covid mask is helping with my allergies as well.

so yeah, today was a little busy, as predicted.  and one of the pin pads at the register i'm normally on wasn't working, so the register wouldn't work either. ugh.  they were finally calling for service when i had like an hour left of my shift XD  

2 hours ago, trystan said:

so yeah, today was a little busy, as predicted.  and one of the pin pads at the register i'm normally on wasn't working, so the register wouldn't work either. ugh.  they were finally calling for service when i had like an hour left of my shift XD  

That makes for a long day, I'm sure.!

We were busy, too.

How do I write to your President-elect?

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

honestly, i have no idea! maybe try one of the social media links at the bottom of https://joebiden.com/presidency-for-all-americans/# ?

whatcha want to tell him?

http://www.tribune242.com/news/2020/nov/20/save-bays-oil-director-smith-seems-shockingly-unin/

The government here has approved experimental oil drilling off one of our islands.

If something like the Deepwater disaster happens here, that would be the end of everything.

We rely on tourism, and tourists like clean water to swim and snorkel in!

And, with climate change, we are one of the countries that will eventually disappear as the waters rise.

So WHY are we encouraging oil???

Maybe your President-elect could convince our PM to change his mind?

25 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Maybe your President-elect could convince our PM to change his mind?

i'd like to hope so!  i did look for an email on that site i linked, but didn't see one.  maybe a more in-depth search might find an email?

(but i'm writing... XD)

47 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'd like to hope so!  i did look for an email on that site i linked, but didn't see one.  maybe a more in-depth search might find an email?

(but i'm writing... XD)

Nope. No email on that site. So I sent a Facebook message. :P Thank you for that link!

Edited by Lagie

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

So I sent a Facebook message. :P Thank you for that link!

that works! you're welcome! :) 

52 minutes ago, trystan said:

that works! you're welcome! :) 

I'll let you know if I hear back!

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

The wind has finally died down, and it looks like a beautiful day.

Good morning (well, it is actually afternoon by now).

*snags a brownie, assuming that the bacon and eggs are cold by now!*

It is cloudy here, today, but warm -- supposed to be in the mid 60's and feels like it is. I have finished all my outdoor fall cleanup except for leaves, which keep falling. I may rake some this afternoon just for an excuse to be out! My friends and I hiked through some pretty rugged woods with no real trail on Thursday. It was much cooler then, which was actually good for the more strenuous activity.

hey all! i worked this morning, and am working on my nano.  we'll see how it goes. :) 

Sounds like you two had good days!  My shop day was busy and I'm now making use of online laptop time to tell a bunch of people about my aunt's current whereabouts as her daughters don't seem to have let anyone know, and my aunt has a lot of friends who call fairly regularly to check up on her!

It has just started raining heavily here.