Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Eeek... yeah I get the issue.

Luckily mine never goes like that.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

I am fortunate to have good strong teeth. The two small fillings from my teens remain in place, thankfully. All my wisdom teeth came out when I was 18 as they were growing sideways (a night in the hospital). Hope your appointments go well, both of you!

Good to see you back, @Tigerkralle!

Hello!

So i hope the appointments went well for you two @Fortune86 and @DragonSpirit009

My wisdom teeth are behaving although my dentist had a look at them on the x-ray and was like: I really hope i never have to do something to this particular wisdom tooth... such a long and deep reaching dental root... So let's keep it that way!

Edit:

Where are my manners.. Of course thank you Lagie. I am glad to be back.

Edited by Tigerkralle

my wisdom teeth came out when i was in college - i was 19. so.... a while ago XD 

i had a follow up dr appt today, my blood pressure is still up, so the dr added another med and wants me to come back at the beginning of january.  i also have to remember to take my blood pressure daily or so. goodie.

got a flu shot. so far so good. :) 

need to write more of one of my characters, but i don't really know their story.  there's story there, i'm sure... but i want a sappy, feel-good story for this year, so no weird shenanigans XD 

Ooh a love at first sight moves to a new place and fits in almost perfectly right from the start kind of sappy?

Hope yours continue behaving, Tiger! ;)

@DragonSpirit009, check out what arrived today! :D

(No special code this time, though.)

Screenshot_20201117-180625.thumb.jpg.a57f83cbe1872bc1757c033a94d1f548.jpg

Edited by Lagie

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Ooh a love at first sight moves to a new place and fits in almost perfectly right from the start kind of sappy?

nope. 

it's a mother-daughter learning stuff about each other story (mom's 68, has moved into an apartment because of the early onset of some memory issues, and daughter, 45, moves into childhood house that mom had moved out of a year ago), and it's just Life is Good and no Weird Stuff happens.  except maybe mom's digital cat is now a real boy, err... cat.

Edited by trystan

I keep not getting on my laptop, but when I do I shall check it out!

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

it's also the bit.ly link that shows up in my facebook posts now, too :D

ooh, brownies! :) 

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

@DragonSpirit009, check out what arrived today! :D

(No special code this time, though.)

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20201117-180625.thumb.jpg.a57f83cbe1872bc1757c033a94d1f548.jpg

Oh my word! That's an awesome set!

Man Minecraft is great for lego's since it's basically building blocks as well XD

Good morning everyone!

Good morning peeps!

Awesome Lagie! And there I was felling chuffed about getting 5 stars in Animal Crossing XD

Your at home right... Is there something easy to make or something?

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

Awesome Lagie! And there I was felling chuffed about getting 5 stars in Animal Crossing XD

But 5 stars is good, right? :D Well done!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and broth with a straw for Fortune*

I did one of the modules last night. My problem is a lack of flat surfaces to put them on.

Very windy today! We trapped two more feral cats last night and will have them spayed/neutered today. Oh, and I touched the Mama cat when she came with two of her kittens to eat last night!

Edited by Lagie

Spirit!

*huggles back*

I was so surprised! The kittens ran when I came out but returned more quickly than last time so maybe there's hope for them, too.

Mind you, we have 557 animals in our seriously overcrowded shelter so I don't want to take them there. Spay and release...

On 11/17/2020 at 4:59 AM, Fortune86 said:

But I never have any issues. It's not until I go to the dentist and they are like 'Oh you need another filling. That'll be £70 please'. 

Oh, my, they are way more than that in the states - around $300.  I'm glad I have dental insurance.  (£70 is about $93.)

I didn't get the 2nd Afghan done in less than 5 days.  It's bigger and more complicated.  I'm still working on it.  

Edited by Classycal

afternoon all.  i did some writing earlier, and now i'm doing more writing.  i also have a few crochet things to get to, my nephew's birthday was november 9th, so.... XD 

i like to have a work cushion for the times when the words don't happen, so there's that.

Ooh, quiet thread.

To copy Fortune:

So tired...

And sniffly for some reason. I was late leaving work as we were trying to rehab three pups who were not doing well. They went home with my cousin and look perkier already.

IMG-20201118-WA0011.thumb.jpg.29dac3e000280aed6c26c6fda49e2267.jpg

Chess, Domino, and Checkers.

Edited by Lagie
Forgot an s

awww, cute puppers!

i'm still writing. and hubby has on CNN, so i'm trying NOT to headdesk.

That bad, hunh? These days I'm happy to not have constant access to news.

*sneezes again* I'm thinking the strong winds we've had all day have been stirring up allergens, and of course at home is the only time I'm not masked so I've been protected from them most of the day.

yeah, i get that.... but back in 2016, i told myself i had to pay attention to the circus in DC, to show how not normal the next four years might be... and 2016 Me was not wrong.  i'm glad it's almost over.

bless you.  my allergies are annoying too.