Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I think you have to take a test to get the next world rank and keep gaining MR levels. Though I wonder, what if you didn't take it right away? Would the exp roll over? 

I have not idea XD

Currently I'm thinking on hunting meteorites cause I want more fates to buy stuff XD

maybe you can me find some once I've beat Stormterror XD 

Danggnabbit I got so excited when one of my villagers in AC gifted me a Dragon Suit but it's just some PJs with a decal on them 😧

11 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

Danggnabbit I got so excited when one of my villagers in AC gifted me a Dragon Suit but it's just some PJs with a decal on them 😧

XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sadly, the smallest pup didn't make it through the night. :( The middle one's hanging on and the biggest is doing fine.

( @trystan , @orphaned )

Fortune!

*hugs back*

Me, too. At least he was in a warm snuggly spot which he would not have been at the shelter.

Just now, Lagie said:

XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sadly, the smallest pup didn't make it through the night. :( The middle one's hanging on and the biggest is doing fine.

( @trystan , @orphaned )

oh damn   ((( you )))  I am so sorry ...hearts are breaking but now also hoping for the best for the other  2 wee ones ... glad to have the picture where they will live forever and forever in our hearts

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Aw... poor pup! 😥

Hello there Orphaned

so sorry to read that, Lagie. :(

my story is cooking along.  someone on facebook suggested a title - Gone with the Storm.  i asked him how he came up with it, cause i'm NOT seeing it.

XD I'm hoping to get online tonight to have a proper look at it.

Busy shop day. There was never not people waiting the whole four hours.

got an answer - the guy was just throwing a title at the wall to see if it would stick, and then he was wondering if i'd granted access to characters, plot... so i had to point out to him that the link was actually the story.  i think he was surprised at that.

my guess is tomorrow at my retail job is going to be a zoo.  i'm scheduled until 1:30, but maybe if someone comes in at 1 i'll see if i can leave then.  heh. (probably not)

Didn't get online properly...

Will try again tomorrow.

Why busy tomorrow? Something special happening?

the link will still be there! :) 

tomorrow is (a) the friday before Black Friday (b) people are idiots and (c) it's a day in a month that ends in -ber.  so yep, busy. XD 

Having an allergy attack.

The granadilla/passion fruit plant outside is blooming. So been sneezing half the time