Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Still feeling a bit stressed. Not sure if I'm making the right choice

I'm trying to figure out what to get my mother for her birthday

Get her a Switch and Animal Crossing, so I can have someone I trust come water my flowers o3o

But seriously, I know that pain too. Buying for my dad is the worst because he's always like 'I don't mind' and 'whatever'. 

I know there is one thing my mother wants.... But imports is going to take like two years.

Our imports isn't fully open yet. Which means it would will by lying around at customs for weeks if not years.

I see that's a South African site but the problem is.... that is dang expensive!

Well that sucks. 😧

One of our neighbours died last week. They pretty much kept to themselves (like most people round here) so we just found out. Haven't said more than 5 words to the guy in as many years so I won't be invited to a funeral or anything, but the family are refusing to say how he died. Given the current situation, everyone is treating this as highly suspicious. 

That does sound pretty scary.

Hmm

Eyes-Squint1.png.6eb3603e4f7515309121b60a27cb8bc1.png

Let's hope something horrible does not come out of that.

Edited by ADaftlittlePunk

Hi there ADaftlittlePunk.

Fortune better keep her flamethrower close for just in case

7 hours ago, Classycal said:

Lagie, what are those worm looking things in the pic?  Cute kittens.

They're the 'leaves' off some kind of succulent plant I have growing in my patio area. The heavy rains keep knocking them off.

Yay for named dragons, @trystan!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It has rained most of the night and continues to drizzle. We cannot have curbside in the rain...

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Spring/Summer is in full swing by us.... getting warm quickly now

Spirit!

*huggles back*

Enjoy the warmer weather!

Good luck with that car decision, and wish Mamma Spirit a Happy Birthday, please, when it comes.

XD

Will do... I think I found something for her but it will cost like a R1000

I saw! And import time, too.

Shipping things here is also difficult. I have my heart set on a Lego set but am hoping it does not get sold before the person who will be shipping it for me places her next order.

10 hours ago, Classycal said:

I have 24 growing things with many hidden so I'm locked for awhile.

i'll be unlocked with all my pinks and reds available when it gets to Halloween! :)

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yay for named dragons, @trystan!

thanks! :D

my daughter has a Switch, and Animal Crossing - and a TON of flowers to water! XD

i'm making a group for my Reds - The Day Spa.... although i think there's something punny out there. any thoughts? 

also, i'm going to use an Ember for my lil' Frozen for my MetaGroup index for the Reds... cause i don't want a Red, because it'll never be able to incubate! :(

Edited by trystan
to add stuffs

4 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Oooohhhh.... I am excited!

That looks good!

It has rained all day. We were unable to open. The roads are flooded and I am not sure how I will be able to get home through deep puddles (all the routes have them).

I bought melatonin today and it was buy one get one free!  It takes so little to get me excited.  

15 minutes ago, Classycal said:

It takes so little to get me excited.  

i'm easily amused by lots of things.

fer instance, Zyus are really good dragons, so i've named a number of them for Star Wars characters.  why am i so amused that i named three of them after the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus? XD