Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

It's definitely warm.

I'm headed up to my laptop to watch the next debacle... erm, debate.

At 8:00 am hubby asked if the sun was up yet. I said yes, but it was still dark! gloomy cold rainy day here.

Sounds like a lot of places had grey today! Except the lucky Classy! ;)

Hope you had a good day in spite of that.

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm headed up to my laptop to watch the next debacle... erm, debate.

heh, i'm about to watch that too! *turns on MSNBC*

Well, we had to go to the dentist. I got a cleaning, but poor hubby had a cavity at the base of his tooth! He said it felt as bad as a dry socket, if you know what that is. So when we got home I gave him some old pain pills and he slept all day and just woke up. So for me it was a good day LOL

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME TYSTAN. WHAT A LOVELY NAME, BY THE WAY.sorry for the caps again...

Edited by purpledragonclaw
Edited to combine double-posts.

PLEASE do not double post. At the top right of your post, you'll find a pencil icon next to the word 'edit' so you can add new info to your previous post.

I hope Julian's internet holds out through the whole thing.

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I hope Julian's internet holds out through the whole thing.

let's hope!

it's tamer.... so far XD 

Much calmer.

Though the internet poofed for a bit.

Sigh. Maybe bed is a better coice.

Gee Lagie. I'm sorry if you think I double posted.  oops .

You don't like me, do you...

Edited by purpledragonclaw
Edited to combine double-posts.

Well, you've now double posted twice on one page in my thread so I have issues with your posting behaviour but I don't dislike you.

It's always good to have new people to speak to at the forum.

the facial expressions on trump and Biden are just as good as pence and Harris! XD 

At the end of the day, this is just a fun game to play and have some fellowship. I would learn how to "behave" a lot faster if I wasn't talked down to. Twice now you have told me about the edit pencil. Twice now, you've yelled at me and disrespected me with  caps. I'm a 68 year old adult. I won't be treated like an idiot. Maybe I should look for somewhere else to spend my leisure time. Don't bother responding. You put a black mark on this wonderful imaginative lovely place. Over ONE sentence.

Double-posting, when you are the last person to post in a thread, is considered spam. It's a form of thread-bumping that is generally frowned upon unless you are posting in a thread that permits it. Please do not double-post in threads unless the threads allow for it.

There is nothing wrong with not knowing the rules when you are new to a place. Now that you have been informed of the rules please follow them.

Good morning everyone!

Sunny day here... cloudless, windless and death sun rays coming at 1pm most likely XD

Looks like we are skipping spring again

Hi there ADaftlittlePunk.

Yeah well we don't have high humidity but we have the rays of the sun to make us uncomfortable

Yeah XD

I so want to go play AC2. Getting in the groove of things now