Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

rainy here today. 

i'm watching yesterday's episode of my show that's finishing up in like 5 episodes.  yesterday was the 15th.  the episode that aired was season 15, episode 15! XD 

Ooh, what will you do when it ends?

We had POURING rain, POURING, at a quarter to the shop opening. Thank goodness I'd set the tarps out so we just had to flip them over as fast as we could, and it was only about fifteen minutes long, and then stopped altogether.  This curbside is certainly challenging.

cry? XD 

i mean, i'll miss the show, it's been on for 15 years!!

but i'll follow the actors and probably watch what they're in next :) 

1 minute ago, Classycal said:

What show trystan?

Supernatural :D 

i've been watching it since the beginning :) 

I thought it had been on longer than 15 seasons.  

Hmm. I have never seen it.

(Don't shoot me. :P )

42 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I thought it had been on longer than 15 seasons.

it premiered in september of 2005 :) 

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. I have never seen it.

(Don't shoot me. :P )

it's fine, not everyone has.  and it's not everyone's cup of tea either. (or coffee - that's what Dean drinks in the show a lot!)

Coffee is better than tea. :P Though I do drink both.

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Good night, all!

I don't drink either and I'm giving up Coca Cola.  Too much sugar and too many carbs.  

I quit watching Supernatural.  Just one too many demons for my taste.  

i should cut down on the soft drinks too.

yeah, Supernatural is all full of demons and monsters. and hot guys that fight them. :) 

ello peeps.

finally back in Hawaii. technically can bypass the quarantine, but since there's a concern of me potentially catching covid at the airport I'm quarantining for a few days. super hard to find a place to get tested though >.<

*should also cut down on soft drinks but knows she's not going to*

Hope the quarantine goes well, WS!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

It's very quiet with the lockdown.

I might actually be house sitting next week! No one's travelling so I've been home for months.

It will be weird to pack up and change places again (but I think it's only for a few days).

We are supposed to be having a family get-together in son's back yard tomorrow. Weather is supposed to be chilly, but sunny, so it should work out okay. Will be the first time I have seen my granddaughter in person since January! Undecided at this point whether to wear masks while there. We will be wearing them in the car on the way up because daughter and possibly son-in-law will be riding with us.

Ooh. Long time. Do you at least get to see granddaughter by video chat now and then?

It has turned into a lovely sunny day with a wee bit of a breeze. I am still sorting Lego from the donated bunch.

SO.  birthday.

we (hubby and i) got a text from older daughter, who said her and younger daughter thought about it, and they've made reservations at a pub called The Hattery (it's attached to the Doylestown Inn, a pretty swanky place) for hubby and i to have birthday brunch tomorrow, early afternoon! :D  i do hope it's not crowded.... or it's nice out and they have outside seating.... it's been quite some time since i've been to a sit-down-waiter-takes-your-order restaurant! (hubby has, with a friend of his) (i also wonder if they're joining us. i mean, i don't think we can have too many people with us, so i don't know.)

Sounds lovely! Have fun!

My sister and her hubby went out for one last dinner before the restaurants in Brussels close for a month (Covid. Sigh.), and ran into their (grown) kids there, doing the same thing. XD

heh, that's awesome.

something hubby and i thought of - younger daughter straightened up one of the rooms in the house, cleaned off most of the table, and straightened up our back deck and put chairs at tables, too.  since that happened, we're figuring that when we come home from brunch, there may be a few friends and family outside for a socially distanced party. (it also doesn't help (but yeah, it does) since today is hubby's actual birthday, in one of the comments from his mom, she says she's sorry she missed our surprise party! XD (but she's a little paranoid of covid, can't say i don't blame her, actually )   see, she's worded it like it's already happened already..... we're thinking it's tomorrow after we get home. :) 

we shall see.

Hi everyone! I'm Wizardwoman. I already had a brownie, so I figured I better say something. I joined last month. I saw this thread and identified with it because I identify with all groups anonymous. I believe I'll also partake in a smiley, if you don't mind. Miss Bucket is my mentor. You probably know her as Fuzzbucket. If anyone has advice, or needs anything from me, please let me know. The advice part especially. You guys look like a fun bunch!

{Taps on the microphone} Did my post go through? I need lots of reassurance if I didn't say that already. So many questions for myself and Miss Bucket. Like... What kind of Dragons do I like? Should I go in a certain direction? Or do I just steal eggs for awhile? Ok. I'm just embarassing myself now... I can't even spell embarassing! LOL

hey there @Wizardwoman! yep, both of your posts came through.  although we try to edit a first post instead of double-posting. :) 

as for dragons, you can always check out the DC Wiki, the Egg/Identification Guide is great to see what all is available in the Cave or Breeding.  you can also click on scrolls to see what all we have - my scroll is the long purply banner in my sig.  that way you can see what's in the Cave, and what kinds you like. :) 

edit~ also, you can post your myriad questions in the Tiny Little Questions thread... or i don't mind if you want to PM me if you don't want to PM Fuzz? i'm on Cave time, for reference 

Edited by trystan
to add stuff

1 hour ago, Wizardwoman said:

Hi everyone! I'm Wizardwoman. I already had a brownie, so I figured I better say something. I joined last month. I saw this thread and identified with it because I identify with all groups anonymous. I believe I'll also partake in a smiley, if you don't mind. Miss Bucket is my mentor. You probably know her as Fuzzbucket. If anyone has advice, or needs anything from me, please let me know. The advice part especially. You guys look like a fun bunch!

Welcome! Fuzz is a good person, so you're in good hands! Trystan, too! In fact, DC is a pretty welcoming place overall. :)

We've just had a pouring rainstorm. My bedroom floor is damp from the amount that came through the screen before I got the window closed. I shall have to restock the cat food before I head to bed.