Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Yup. Every three months.

Thank goodness for credit card money...

Yeah I get that.... I'm kinda glad I got a credit card!

Otherwise I would have been in serious doo doo!

Exactly. With no house sitting, plastic is my only way to cope with extra expenses. My basic pay really only covers housing and credit card payments. :P

Heading off now! Have a good day!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Good morning, CPA! Woke up to soupy fog for the 4th day in a row. It didn't burn off until around noon yesterday because there was too much cloud cover for the sun to break through. Today doesn't look much more promising.

Got my weekly walk in with my friends yesterday. That has been a real life saver for me -- for all of us, I think.

Watched the debate last night. It was much less exhausting to watch than the first one.

Hi there Purple.

Ah so the election thing on your side is getting a bit intense there

Ugh! I will be so glad when it is over! Lies, more lies, and ___ lies! Five years worth of them at this point and counting (one year of campaigning before the last election and now a 4-year disaster of a Presidency). Biden simply MUST win!

Yeah that is nothing new in our country to be honest... plus corruption

Biden wasn't great in the debate either, but I voted for him.  He's better than the orange thing.

I started a new med on Tuesday, and now I've got blurry vision.  I didn't make the connection until after I'd taken it today.  Arrgghhh...  It's always something.  

31 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Biden wasn't great in the debate either

Agreed, but he is much better than the alternative!

Yikes! Blurred vision is a scary side-effect, If that's what it is.

@DragonSpirit009 Lying politicians are nothing new here, either, but this one takes it to a whole new level.

Edited by purplehaze

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Lying politicians are nothing new here, either, but this one takes it to a whole new level.

this is from july, but:  ‘Tsunami of untruths’: Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims – report.  #20,000 was on July 9th. i can't seem to find an updated number.  but yikes!

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Biden simply MUST win!

5 hours ago, Classycal said:

He's better than the orange thing.

yes, and yes!

Good morning CPA!  Where is everyone this morning?

I still have blurry vision, but it's a little better since I didn't take that pill this morning.  

I need to mop today and I hate to mop.  Sigh...

Good morning, CPA! B)

Sorry, Classy, I got distracted by a good book and then shifting dragons. I need to sort my scroll before tomorrow. *snorts* Yeah. Right. :P

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Rain again. I'm glad of the lockdown as my shop would likely be closed due to the weather anyway.

i was at work, then i took some curtains i made for a friend over to her and she hung them up, then i had a million emails, and dinner.... and now that i'm here, i have a zoom chat with some friends in about 30 minutes! XD 

Sounds like a busy but good day! Enjoy the Zoom chat.

Rain makes the whole day grey. A good book helps!

zoom chat was fun :) 

i like rain.  whatcha reading? i'm almost done with the book listed in my sig.  which is good.  November is coming XD ✏️

good evening.

really sick today. hope it goes away soon.

9 days until the election. fingers crossed. the last four years have been a nightmare. for a lot of other people too, according to my therapist. he says he has never seen one politician have this bad an effect on so many people's mental health. it's like living in some kind of backwards opposite land where people think screwing each other over is good because winning is all that matters, and I don't want to live in a world like that. 

what else... i've been watching one planet on netflix and it's really good if y'all like nature documentaries! occasionally disturbing if you're sensitive (im not usually sensitive to this kind of thing but being sick makes me more sensitive lol) but fascinating, and just gorgeous, shot after shot of gorgeous nature and animals being awesome

1 hour ago, trystan said:

zoom chat was fun :) 

i like rain.  whatcha reading? i'm almost done with the book listed in my sig.  which is good.  November is coming XD ✏️

500 Miles From You by Jenny Colgan. It revisits a town that was in The Bookshop on the Corner and The Bookshop on the Shore, so it was fun to see what those characters are now up to (I have, several times over, reread those two!).

I hope you feel better soon, @w0rmg0d. Those 9 days are going to feel like forever...

And yay, I managed to shift nearly all the dragons that needed shifting!

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

so it was fun to see what those characters are now up to (I have, several times over, reread those two!).

revisiting characters is always fun!

yaay for shifting dragons! mine are already shifted.  i've gotten better at that, actually. :) 

The hardest ones to shift are the new breeds. I've had a clump of astaarus (astaari?) waiting for relocation since their release.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The hardest ones to shift are the new breeds.

for the most part, starting with my Aeons, i use the Breed sort. 

i have my Guardians of Nature - my eggs go between 1 and 2, hatches between 2 and 3.  then i have my lil' Frozens, my upside-down Mint, my fun-named Pygmy, and my one Dino.  then my Siyats and Purple Florets.  THEN is Cassandra, my first Aeon, and the start of Breed sort.

;) Some days I wish I'd stuck to one of the default sorts but then I wouldn't have some of my cool patterned sections.

isn't that what Groups are for now? i have some fun named Candelabras in my Harry Potter group :D (they're right at the top, under my lil'Harry Potter index dragon :) 

still not a fan of the name of my Reds - "the Day Spa" group

Edited by trystan
rewording

Groups definitely help with finding particular dragons! But by patterns I mean things like my red and blue dino conversation.

To freeze Lugie or not to freeze... 

Edited by Lagie
Typo