Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I don't know Hocus Pocus.  Tell me about it.  

I got a flu shot today.  Everyone needs to get one!

Edit...   Ooh, page toppage.  

Edited by Classycal

from google:

After moving to Salem, Mass., teenager Max Dennison (Omri Katz) explores an abandoned house with his sister Dani (Thora Birch) and their new friend, Allison (Vinessa Shaw). After dismissing a story Allison tells as superstitious, Max accidentally frees a coven of evil witches (Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy) who used to live in the house. Now, with the help of a magical cat, the kids must steal the witches' book of spells to stop them from becoming immortal.

i'll be getting my flu shot at my follow-up drs appt in november.

2 hours ago, Classycal said:

I bought melatonin today and it was buy one get one free!  It takes so little to get me excited.  

It's the little things that count sometimes! :)

Now, if only the rain would stop...

*glares at and pokes at lil' Star Wars Zyu hatchie*

it really needs to gender already! *sigh*

Edited by trystan
formatting

Psst... chat, not just actions! XD

The rain has momentarily slowed. I'm going to go put out some cat food.

XD

I came downstairs to put out the cat food and Ginger slams herself twice against my screen door to let me know she's hungry and what's taking me so long. Silly girl. She ate at 5 when I got home so I know she's not as starved as she thinks.

:P 

oh that's a cat thing.  whenever anyone goes in the Magic Room (aka the Kitchen), one of three of the cats is there wanting food.  i think Rocky knows the kitchen is the Food Room but he still likes to eat upstairs in his room. (easier to control the Kitten Invasion when Ash gets his face in Rocky's bowl) XD 

Yeah. Whiskey the shop cat likes to tell anyone who will listen that a) no one has fed her in days and days, and b) nobody loves her. She has these cute little fangs that make her look fierce but she's really a softie at heart.

Good morning everyone!

So my non-drowsy allergy meds are finished!

I'm so going to suffer today

Oh yeah... that might explain it XD

You back to playing that depressing game?

When people die in this game they are supposed to reincarnate, but negative feelings (both from the deceased and those that loved them) such as grief or anger can prevent them from passing on. Apparently in the PC's past life they were so full of hatred at the world (something to do with his family trying to kill him as a child just for existing) that his soul got torn in two. His good side reincarnated properly while his hateful side stuck around as a kind of mass murdering ghost demon thingy. 

Now they have fused back together and woke up in jail approximately 20 years before they were born.  

Oh my word!!

That is one of the most confusing games ever!!

Yeah I'm not sure what is happening here. The little girl in my sig may actually be the twin sister from the previous life who also may or may not be evil. She got murdered by someone usurping the throne but apparently there was something special about the bloodline so now the whole kingdom is dying. 

How's assassin's going? 

Why do you choose such confusing games?! XD

Well I found out something interesting.... Do you remember when I showed you a pic of the first game and I mentioned that I didn't noticed the guy had a missing finger?

I didn't know it was going to be this confusing. Just thought it'd be a cute little RPG XD

Yes? You find out how he lost it? 

Little RPG is an understand XD

Well kinda.... Leonardo da Vinci explained that for the hidden blade to work you need to chop off your ring finger. That is how the old Assassins weaponry worked. But luckily he modified it so no need to chop off fingers XD