Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

It's so dark and grey this morning I woke up late, and it proceeded to become darker after I awoke. Could I just go back to bed, please?

On the plus side, we caught the feral male cat last night so he will be neutered today.

Toppage, page 229! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

LAGIE!

*huggles*

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

How are you two?!

Spirit! Fortune!

*huggles both*

I am well, thanks, today.

You?

LAGIE! SPIRIT!

*snugs*

I've been told not to come into work for the foresee able future. I was only doing Monday mornings for some filing, but apparently a few of the lads have been exposed to the 'rona. Since I was doing so little on site, they told me to stay away.

1 minute ago, Fortune86 said:

LAGIE! SPIRIT!

*snugs*

I've been told not to come into work for the foresee able future. I was only doing Monday mornings for some filing, but apparently a few of the lads have been exposed to the 'rona. Since I was doing so little on site, they told me to stay away.

Are you working from home?

7 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Man it feels like if I have totally accomplished nothing this weekend

5 hours ago, a_god_s said:

and I really didn't get anything accomplished this weekend. Not a darn thing... and I'm ok with that.

Are weekends supposed to be a time for accomplishing things?  XD

5 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Ugh my heart is getting hurt again.

*sigh*

So lonely!

*Hugs @DragonSpirit009*

I have a lot I need to accomplish this week. Two closets to clean out among other things. I have been putting it off because a lot of the stuff in them has sentimental value -- some of it is stuff that was my Mom's -- and I don't want to get rid of it, but I don't know what to do with it.

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Are weekends supposed to be a time for accomplishing things?  XD

For me it's to do art... But I didn't get to do that XD

Hi there Purple!

Hi there Classy!

Well as long as you still have a job then it should be okay Fortune!

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

LAGIE! SPIRIT!

*snugs*

Eeps. Stay home. Stay safe!

Does your local animal shelter have a thrift shop, @purplehaze? That could be a good place to donate to.

morning all.  boss is out for the morning, and actually have some work to do before i can goof off online and/or name more of my dragons. ;)

Well then, work, work, so you can come back and play! ;)

*pffft*

funny story, i had something specific i wanted to post here, and then when i remembered what i wanted to post, i went to edit my post.  but in the meantime, Lagie, you posted! so i'm not editing, i'm just posting! XD

right - i'm collecting lil' Frozens to use for my index dragons for my MetaGroup, and i've made a list of all my groups and the dragons i want to represent them.... but i'm kinda stuck on my Mythology group. my contenders are: (a) a Blusang Lyndwyrm female hatchie, (b) a Green/Earth hatchie, or (c) an Equinox hatchie.  any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Does your local animal shelter have a thrift shop, @purplehaze? That could be a good place to donate to.

No, afraid not.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

right - i'm collecting lil' Frozens to use for my index dragons for my MetaGroup, and i've made a list of all my groups and the dragons i want to represent them.... but i'm kinda stuck on my Mythology group. my contenders are: (a) a Blusang Lyndwyrm female hatchie, (b) a Green/Earth hatchie, or (c) an Equinox hatchie.  any thoughts?

Earth/Green. It kind of looks like the twisted Ydragrasil (sp?) tree.

Errands done. I can relax now.

59 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No, afraid not.

Shucks. Goodwill then, or some other charity? My mom's things went mostly to Goodwill.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Earth/Green. It kind of looks like the twisted Ydragrasil (sp?) tree.

hmm.... good point! thanks!

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Errands done. I can relax now.

work done, i can go get my lunch now! :D

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Shucks. Goodwill then, or some other charity? My mom's things went mostly to Goodwill.

Probably will take the suitable items to Goodwill. There are some old coins and jewelry that I need to determine values on (if any), as well. And -- well, just stuff!

16 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

There are some old coins and jewelry that I need to determine values on (if any), as well

how about a pawn shop?

54 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

There are some old coins and jewelry that I need to determine values on (if any), as well. 

37 minutes ago, trystan said:

how about a pawn shop?

Good plan, pawn shop. I did that with one gold necklace from our shop. Got way more at the pawn shop than if I'd tried to sell it in the shop!

i know like this much *holds fingers barely 2 mm apart* about pawn shops though! XD

also, got my Green/Earth dragon for my Mythology group! it took a few tries and two Geodes! XD