Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I knew nothing, too. The staff were very polite and professional and when a song came on the radio with rude words, the guy serving me turned it off, saying they didn't need that language there, which impressed me no end.

See... what, Wizardwoman?  Ooh, I can see your siggy now! (Can't on my phone, only on my laptop.)

Toppage, page 230! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Just now, Lagie said:

I knew nothing, too.

*moves fingers apart to 1 cm*

my nano i wrote in 2013 had a pawn shop in it.  in fact, my main character really wanted a watch that was in the pawn shop window.  just, erm... be careful what you wish for! XD

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The staff were very polite and professional and when a song came on the radio with rude words, the guy serving me turned it off, saying they didn't need that language there, which impressed me no end.

that's very awesome!

there's a pawn shop next to my mechanic, but i've never had anything to sell to them though.

but it was that pawn shop that started me writing that story, so i guess i know a few things about them, even though i've never been in one.

I'm always tired, but I've been even more tired the last few days.  Bummer...

I feel ya @Classycal I haven't gotten outta my jammies in days... if it weren't for the dog and the processing of H20, I probably wouldn't have gotten outta bed.

Edited by a_god_s
*grabs brownie and a gal. of H2O*

i wish i could do that.  my next day off is.....

erm.....

election day?

see, i was going to vote in person, but then i learned i could request a ballot (before my mail-in ballot came), so i did that.  i've already voted, but haven't told my boss yet. i do want to keep the date off, but i know she might to ask me the next day how voting went, and i'm going to tell her i dropped my ballot in the mail at the beginning of october? yeah.

so then my next day off would be november 17th, for a follow-up drs appt.

yikes.

Edited by trystan
proofread first, then post.....

If you got the time off, take it and enjoy it.  Don't worry about what might happen... but you might want to drive past the voting station just to say you were there. LOL

Edited by a_god_s
*back to the bed* nighty nite

I wish I had more days off. guess that's what I get for volunteering to work half days on my "vacation" so I could continue to help my organization out and ease some of my boss' anxiety while still taking time off for myself. still, working from home is nice.

@a_god_shope you had a good one

@trystan yeah, don't worry about it. if it's a day off, it's a day off. enjoy it.

Good morning everyone!

I'm feeling very unsure today. Don't know why!!

Someone is interested in my car for R30 000

So now I have to figure out on if I can buy a new car or if I'm going to stick to this one

That's the plan but if I'm looking for a newer used car it's like doubled in price than what I can afford.

And I might have to pay off in like 6 years. That's a long time to be even more broke

True, but if you get an older and shoddier car, is it going to cost you more in repairs? 

That as well.

Ugh so much stress in this decision.

And now I have to go look at cars as well

You never know. You might find something in decent condition and around your budget.

XD

So what Uncharted game is this? I never heard of this one

It's like a spin-off sequel thingy. Came out a couple of years ago. It was supposed to be DLC for the 4th main game, but got turned into it's own thing.

Got the plat this morning. Pretty fun. Crushing mode was a little vexing at points and the final boss kept getting in some cheap shots, but I managed XD

Also did the 'no gun' achievement. I think you are supposed to sneaky sneak stealth around, but I just ran up to people and punched them lol. 

Ah sounds kinda cool.

I started playing Assassins Creed 2 yesterday. At first I wasn't sure but now it's getting exciting