Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

The arcanas made me laugh! XD

The blacnblacks (that's really hard to say, much less spell), tetras, oh gosh, they're all awesome.

Have you seen the naked luminas? (Check the Encyclopedia thread!)

Arcanas? haven't seen 'em XD 

and yep, i've seen the nekkid Luminas ;) 

SPIRIT!

*tackleglomps*

Not a single one of the games I was going to buy are part of the April sale XD

How's you? 

Well that sucks.

I'm a bit bored today. Wonder if I should paint a bit now

I'd say go for it!

Just poke your computer mouse every five minutes through your email or something. 

Well the others are entertaining their kids.... So I don't see the reason why I have to sit in front of the PC and do nothing

sometimes I kind of forget people are stuck at home

I'm honestly enjoying the downtime; I'm such a homebody.

Hey Scorpion!

I don't mind being at home. I can internets without worrying about people sneaking up behind me XD

Filled another box of non-shiny Togepi T-T

ello fortune.

haha, ikr? but then I'm a good girl and don't internets for fun at work uwu. course no one can sneak up behind me cuz my desk is in the corner of the room.

still, it's nice to have less people bother you in general.

Hi there Scorpion!

Yeah I'm fine working from home. But it feels weird cause I'm used to working with a team.

I'm in the group chat for work and while normally I sit in my own little space at work away from everyone else I can now see exactly what they get up to.

I don't care what the stereotype says nobody gossips more than a bunch of middle-old age men XD

XD

We have a group chat but it's a bit harder when trying to figure out what we should do or when the people change our plans.

*rolls in* Hey peeps. 
A shocking fact: I didn’t write a single fanfic word today. 
I was drawing XD A ref for my longtime OC even though today is the day my RP group is waiting on a post from me... I should really do that now. 

Summary: Whenever I should be drawing, in writing and whenever I should be writing I’m drawing. XD 

9 hours ago, Classycal said:

How do I see a naked Lumina?

You mean a real one? Or an April Fool's one? Check the slideshow I did of the Fool's Day dragons to see the yesterday ones (link at the end of the news thread).

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Sunny and going to be warm. I think I'll walk out for my paper while it's still 'cool'ish.

9 hours ago, Classycal said:

How do I see a naked Lumina?

If you are talking about the real ones I have one here that will be naked for a few more hours at least. They pluck out all their scales if you breed them with Waterhorses or Turpentines or something else that I can't remember without looking it up -- dragons that are sticky or icky. It takes them 24 hours to grow their scales back. I don't remember what time I bred mine yesterday. I was doing it to show Lagie the April Fool images for her album. XD

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I was doing it to show Lagie the April Fool images for her album. XD

They were hysterical! XD

It was late evening Cave Time, if that helps.

Got my paper. It's a challenge navigating the two intersections near me. This country is not designed for pedestrians.

5 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

I don't care what the stereotype says nobody gossips more than a bunch of middle-old age men XD

How about a bunch of old men.

No, I meant the cartoon naked Luminas.  Lagie, can you post that link here.  Thanks.  

Edited by Classycal

1 minute ago, Classycal said:

How about a bunch of old men.

No, I meant the cartoon naked Luminas.  Lagie, van you post that link here.  Thanks.  

18 hours ago, Lagie said:

Sure. Here you go!

That's awesome Lagie.  Thanks for all the hard work!

hey all!  i'm off to a Zoom chat with some friends from another forum, and then i might brave the supermarket.... maybe.