Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Yeah. Your experience is why I'm nervous about trying any of our shopping services here. XD

fair enough.  they're not doing substitutions because it probably takes too much time, and there's probably been such an up-surge in online orders.  i mean, i get why they're doing it, but it frustrates me sometimes

also, you replied twice? hiccup in your internet?

Yes. Lots of internet hiccups today. I thought I hid the second post though?

Julian has offered to pick up some things for me on Tuesday (he gets to shop at 'seniors' time'), so I think I'll do that, for the few items I do buy at the more expensive store. With a large NO SUBSTITUTES across the top. XD ;) :P

Edited by Lagie
Tursday?

well, one of 'em is hidden now, so it's all good.

i have "substitutes" selected. but based on the world's current situation, they're suspending substitutions. i get that.  it's not going to stop me from putting on the survey that they'll send me "bring back substitutions" XD 

Edited by trystan
proofread first, then post.....

XD

Well, my list was longer than anticipated, but it could save me having to go myself for a while if Julian can find everything.

I do wish the neighbours would stop leaving their dog barking outside for hours at a time.

here they're saying shop for two weeks if you can.  we don't have the room for two full weeks of food and stuff.

can you leave a note for your neighbors?

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I do wish the neighbours would stop leaving their dog barking outside for hours at a time.

Yes, especially since the dog is probably in some kind of distress even if he's just lonely.  

ello ello. how is everyone doing?

wish I could figure out the best way to sleep. I think that's what giving me neck pains and subsequently a headache >_<

3 hours ago, trystan said:

here they're saying shop for two weeks if you can.  we don't have the room for two full weeks of food and stuff.

can you leave a note for your neighbors?

2 hours ago, Classycal said:

Yes, especially since the dog is probably in some kind of distress even if he's just lonely.  

I can't figure out how to get to the house. It should front onto the road behind mine but doesn't. Yet it also doesn't seem to open to the road beside me. I am beginning to think it is attached to the doctor's office down the road.

Me? Dark side? Are you confuzzling me with Fortune, @Swiftphoenix? XD

Maybe experiment with extra pillows, WS? Or fewer if you already have a few? I've just spent two and some weeks sleeping propped up to avoid aggravating a badly bruised rib. It's amazing what the right combination of pillows can do for your sleep!

(Says she who is awake at 12:34 a.m. having been distracted by a jigsaw...)

Hey there MP!

Nice! How big is it?

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Congrats!

hey, social distancing XP

nah, jk

hope I feel better tomorrow. will be working from home but would still suck if I'm not feeling well.

Yeah maybe, it's also just hard to get it right. Maybe the problem is just my vision is terrible...

I have glasses, I feel like they do nothing. They don't improve the vision of my left eye at all and barely help my right.

Maybe you need to get your prescription changed? 

Edit: Anybody else here play Fallout Shelter?

Edited by Fortune86

I'm good thanks Fortune!

How goes with you?

Hi there WS!

Maybe you still need to get use to it MP!