CCatspaw

Suggestion to insert a new Egg limit btwn last 2 tiers

You know, thinking about this - maybe we could find different perks for these trophies.

Like...

• reduced cooldowns for breedings, BSAs and so on (1 hour per trophy level) - doesn't seem like much at first glance, but if you can breed several hours before you should, a slight delay in breeding your dragons won't eventually result in you having to postpone your regular breeding day any more. Of course, this would have to not apply to holiday breedings, or it would allow advanced players to breed their holidays twice within each season. Shouldn't apply to the 5-hour wait for abandoning CB eggs or be very low for that - like 10 to 15 minutes per trophy level.
  • Increased slots for freezing and/or killing.
  • Higher limits for CB holidays - maybe +1 per trophy level. (A girl can dream. Right?)

That kind of thing, really.

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Sapphire could be 5k? It's mostly the same material as Ruby anyway ...

Maybe that should be a separate suggestion? Since the OP's intention is clearly another eggslot, not a display-only trophy.

I think the OP's suggestion is just to FEEL better, to be honest !

3 hours ago, olympe said:

You know, thinking about this - maybe we could find different perks for these trophies.

Like...

• reduced cooldowns for breedings, BSAs and so on (1 hour per trophy level) - doesn't seem like much at first glance, but if you can breed several hours before you should, a slight delay in breeding your dragons won't eventually result in you having to postpone your regular breeding day any more. Of course, this would have to not apply to holiday breedings, or it would allow advanced players to breed their holidays twice within each season. Shouldn't apply to the 5-hour wait for abandoning CB eggs or be very low for that - like 10 to 15 minutes per trophy level.
  • Increased slots for freezing and/or killing.
  • Higher limits for CB holidays - maybe +1 per trophy level. (A girl can dream. Right?)

That kind of thing, really.

I would LOVE inceased slots for freezing and killing. 

Hey, I'll take any free perks I can get!  :rolleyes:  But seriously, I've been collecting for very nearly 10 years and have 15,000+ dragons collected the hard way, with none of them frozen.  I think a little upgrade to my badge would be a very nice thing to get from time to time. Just the picture alone would make me very happy.

13 hours ago, Stormcaller said:

Hey, I'll take any free perks I can get!  :rolleyes:  But seriously, I've been collecting for very nearly 10 years and have 15,000+ dragons collected the hard way, with none of them frozen.  I think a little upgrade to my badge would be a very nice thing to get from time to time. Just the picture alone would make me very happy.

Wow. I think I'd really like "honor trophies" for reaching goals like 2000, 5000 and then every 5000 after - and have all of them displayed prominently on your scroll.

Just my two cents. 

I came back to the game in August after a six year hiatus. 

I had just over 500 dragons when I came back. I am now 14 dragons away from my platinum trophy. And that's with being away for two months because of internet issues, and several sporadic weeks where I was too tired or busy from work to get on. (I almost missed the Valentine's Event for this very reason.) I also hardly ever incubate, so....

I say all of that to say this, if I were a more consistent player, I'd already have my platinum trophy. 

I don't think we need another level between 500 and 1000. 

Why is 8 the highest TJ will go in terms of egg slots? I've been wondering for a long time why that number is so low. If we did get a new trophy (which I wouldn't want to be an outrageous number like 50,000, maybe 2-2,500) I think we should get two additional egg slots. Other perks mentioned would be nice. Maybe one perk per 500 additional dragons raised once the next trophy was achieved.