Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

I'm in!!  Thanks Feesh!!

This is a great way to make sure every one gets some BROCCOLI!! 

Just back after a couple of days away. Glad I didn't miss the broccoli!  Thank you Feesh!

Congrats to the winners :) - and thanks again, Feesh.

Congrats to the winners! :)

Thanks again for the opportunity, Feesh! :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

My 2nd neglected! Thanks so much, Feesh! OMG OMG OMG OMG

Is it coincidence that my birthday is this week? =D

Edited by Aniia

@Aniia @Syiren! To both of you (or individually), Happy Birthday & Happy Winnings! Always a pleasure to see you around the forums and the DC Community being active and involved and I hope you all enjoy your lovely prize winnings and thank you for continuing to be awesome lovely people on your own and contributing so much to the Community! 

I would say Thanks @Feesh but it seems a bit of overkill .... errr.. I mean experimenting ...   err... I mean... Amazing Adherence and Promotion of the both Keto/LowCarb/High Protein Diets and/or Vegetable Heavy/Low Glycemic Index/Generally Healthier Veggie Eating Diet/Lifestyle which is great for everyone where one of the primary focus is those lovely Cruciferous Vegetables ... and 95-98% of the vegetables I intake are literally Broccoli. Sometimes some Cauliflower when they have it frozen and on sale and not only available in the "Shredded Pretend Rice Versions" (If I wanted that, I would just buy it myself and use my cheese shredder or just mash them up and serve it that way.... I'm not paying extra for you to do it for me in advance, geez... I'm not that lazy and I'm way less picky and more budget oriented than that). So thank you for showing people why Broccoli's and those in their families are so important and should be highly valued and Prize.

So I feel Feesh has really gone beyond thanks and praises to more of a Saint, so maybe the Saint of Broccoli or something along those lines?

Omg! Thank you so so much, and to everyone else as well! This really made my day! :wub:

41 minutes ago, a_god_s said:

😇 Feesh the Saint of Cruciferous veg 👍

Love this! :wub:

8 hours ago, Natayah said:

so maybe the Saint of Broccoli or something along those lines?

The Prophet of Brocc!

RAFFLE

2 (will gender) ND's up for raffle! Form is open and will close Sept 14th, 3am cave time. Have at it~

Will try to get some ungendered ones next time around. :D