Moonlight_Eevee

ANSWERED:Show Egg in Vampire Confirmation

So I've noticed that most of the other dragons show the egg you're about to incubate and influence on the confirmation page (seen here) as opposed to biting an egg (seen here). I have bitten the wrong egg more than once because of this and I would like to be doubly sure I'm biting the correct egg because I might accidentally click the wrong egg to bite before confirming it. 

..... Oh, oh yeah, totally support! I don't use Bite much so I didn't even realize this and had to go test it to make sure it wasn't just a mobile issue, but nope. No egg shown. That honestly seems strange to me because isn't Bite like *the* BSA you would want to be doubly-sure about? I mean, Incubating the wrong egg isn't all that big a deal, for example, but biting the wrong one definitely is! The egg should definitely be shown there.

It never occurred to me, but you have a point. I support this all the way.

Edited by Starscream

Sounds like a pretty good idea, and doesn't seem like it would be a major hassle to implement. Supported!

I support this. I don't have Vampires yet, but it sounds like a great idea, I wouldn't want to Bite the wrong egg because it doesn't show in the confirmation page.

Full support, seems simple enough & definitely wouldn't want to bite the wrong egg!

Seems a sensible idea. Support. I haven't bitten the wrong one yet, but there's always a first time...

Totally agree. I’ve bitten the wrong thing plenty of times -.- If the other BSAs show the egg to confirm, it just makes sense to show it for Bite, because it’s another BSA. 

I've never used my Vamps before but I would definitely hate to have discovered I'd bitten the wrong egg. Full support for this!

19 hours ago, osmarks said:

+1. I like consistency.

Indeed.+1

I am always pretty careful when I bite, but as @Fuzzbucket said, there is always a first time for a mistake. overall, these seems a perfectly sensible suggestion.

I don't really bite eggs, but the problem here is so simple that it almost feels like an oversight. Definitely support.