Shokomon

Watching the Market

Prices updated as of 7/22. Only two changes from last week this time.

Paper 4,800 -> 4,700

Yellow Dino 3,700 -> 3,600

3 hours ago, Fjord said:

Prices updated as of 7/22. Only two changes from last week this time.

Paper 4,800 -> 4,700

Yellow Dino 3,700 -> 3,600

Nice! 

Thank you so much for keeping up with this!

(Sorry Shokomon, I thought I had replied to you- you're very welcome!)

Prices updated as of 7/29.

Changes:

Aeon 800 -> 900

Cheese 3,200 -> 3,300

Frostbite 200 -> 300

Gilded Bloodscale 1,100 -> 1,200

Gold 3,900 -> 4,100

Ice 3,900 -> 4,000

Magma 4,400 -> 4,600

Paper 4,700 -> 4,900

Silver 3,000 -> 3,100

Thunder 3,900 -> 4,100

Yellow Dino 3,600 -> 3,800

Chicken 5,300 -> 5,500

Green Dino 2,800 -> 2,900

Purple Dino 3,400 -> 3,500

Red Dino 3,800 -> 3,900

Blue Dino 3,600 -> 3,700

Edit: prices updated as of 8/5.

Edited by Fjord

40 minutes ago, natli said:

Does anybody know why the Copper dragon is not in the Market? o.o

According to TJ breeds with biome-based variants aren't in the Market yet, but it sounds like maybe that's not forever... 

Just feel like being useful so here are some changes as of 8/13 compared to the earlier update Fjord put up on 8/5....

Changes:

Aeon 900 -> 900   no change

Cheese 3,300 -> 3,200

Frostbite 300 -> 200

Gilded Bloodscale 1,200 -> 1,200   no change

Gold  4,100 -> 4,000

Ice 4,000 -> 4,000   no change

Magma 4,600 -> 4,500

Paper 4,900 -> 4,800

Silver 3,100 -> 3,000

Thunder 4,100 -> 4,000

Yellow Dino 3,800 -> 3,600

Chicken 5,500 -> 5,400

Green Dino 2,900 -> 2,800

Purple Dino 3,500 -> 3,400

Red Dino 3,900 -> 3,800

Blue Dino 3,600 -> ? somehow haven't unlocked this one for me yet.

Most of them seem to have only gone down by 100 credits spare for the yellow dino which went down by 200 credits.

I think there is a bug that should be brought to TJ's attention.  The Floret egg is in market (pictured purple) but no gold floret and color is determined by biome, so it should not be there at all.  I don't know if somebody buys it, if it would be purple or not.  I am not gonna waste my shards trying for it, but I think it must be a mistake

10 hours ago, 49ER said:

I think there is a bug that should be brought to TJ's attention.  The Floret egg is in market (pictured purple) but no gold floret and color is determined by biome, so it should not be there at all.  I don't know if somebody buys it, if it would be purple or not.  I am not gonna waste my shards trying for it, but I think it must be a mistake

I think originally this may have been designed as an alt, like Dorsal and Ridgewing, considering that you can get golden Florets from purple ones and vice versa.

Maybe so, but it the CB's are determined by which biome you get it out of.  I really think that it is there in error, since the other biome-driven form breeds are not in market.  

Not yet. TJ made it sound like they will come. One day.

So how has the market been since I've been gone for my mini-hiatus for test studying?

Holy Schnikies Xenos are in the Market, and only 400 shards right now. 

I have very mixed feelings about that.

HURRAH FOR XENOS!

They are that cheap?

--

EDIT: It looks like with the new release, a lot of biome specific eggs are in the Market now! 
YAY!

I CAN GET ME A BLUE BAIKALA.

THEY ARE SO HARD TO GET! 

ONLY 400!

BUT I'M SAVING FOR A DINO! D:<

Edited by Shokomon

15 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

HURRAH FOR XENOS!

They are that cheap?

I would have expected them to be near the Aeons in price. :huh:

4 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

I would have expected them to be near the Aeons in price. :huh:

900?  1000? (I thought it was still 900.) 

Yeah, that would make sense.

But hey, I'm not complaining. 

Edit: 

The newly added dragons are:

1. Baikalas (Blue and Green)
  2. Coppers (Rainbow, Green, Bronze)
  3. Fire Gems (Will probably change hourly)
  4. Glory Drakes (Will probably change with the day/night cycle)
  5. Pyralspites (Orange, Red, Pink)
  6. Xenowyrms (Astrapi, Chrono, Gaia, Mageia, Pyro, Thalassa)
Edited by Shokomon
Adding new dragons and price updates

Xenos weren't on the rare end, it's all user-driven demand that started from so many breeds released at once with people not having enough slots to get them all without trading - they were worth a LOT back then for that very reason. Also, wyrm zombies and no fodder alternatives. But it was said they are actually much less rare than they seem to be, unkommon if I remember well.

Fire Gems (Will probably change hourly)

it's true, the images displayed reflect that!

Edited by MhKhu

EEEEK!  Golds went up again!  I am going backwards to get saved up for one.  The Xenos are cheap now, but they may go up. so if you need them, this would be a good time to buy them.  Also, breeding them makes them more common, the ratios don't differentiate between the rarity of CB ones compared to bred ones.

1 hour ago, 49ER said:

EEEEK!  Golds went up again!  I am going backwards to get saved up for one.  The Xenos are cheap now, but they may go up. so if you need them, this would be a good time to buy them.  

To do that, the Market would have to work at all, first of all... because right now it's all broken and you can't buy ANYTHING...

The spreadsheet has been updated to include all of the dragons added to the market, and I assume later this week I'll be adding the newest releases. I've also fixed the dates not following a specific format, they should all now display as mm/dd/yyyy for easier comprehension.

I may also start experimenting with the shaded cells. The colors should be fine, but now I'm wondering if I can get a 'step' progression with the shades so that you can easily see when a price jumps more than 100 shards between weeks, as happened to several rares today.

18 hours ago, Fjord said:

The spreadsheet has been updated to include all of the dragons added to the market, and I assume later this week I'll be adding the newest releases. I've also fixed the dates not following a specific format, they should all now display as mm/dd/yyyy for easier comprehension.

I may also start experimenting with the shaded cells. The colors should be fine, but now I'm wondering if I can get a 'step' progression with the shades so that you can easily see when a price jumps more than 100 shards between weeks, as happened to several rares today.

Good work Fjord!

Thank you for keeping up with this!