angelicdragonpuppy

Shift Winter Seasonal lineage tiles

Pretty minor begging, but could the winter seasonal lineage images be shifted slightly over to show more of the beautiful blue on their wings, and less of the emptiness around the tail? For reference, right now they look like https://dragcave.net/lineage/e8JDC , but I think TCA's mockupped versions (below) look much better.

image.png.77d58663bba3c49ee436155be7f81be1.png

Better comparison:

g6EBq8g.png

I would like to see this change 😊

Yes please! Lineage tiles should always try to center the image, imo. Too much blank space there while cutting off part of the main part of the sprite... Not good.

The male ABSOLUTELY should be centered for best results. Female, it honestly doesn't affect the composition in comparison to the original either way, but I do like the centered one more.

Yes please! Looks much better. Also is more in line with the original, anyway. 

14 hours ago, Cinspawn said:

Better comparison:

g6EBq8g.png

I would like to see this change 😊

Thanks for detailing this out better. I really do believe the dragon should always be centered in lineage tiles... 

Agreed! The suggested tile looks much better.

It does look a bit odd for the winters to be so pressed against the side of their tiles

I've stated this already in the past, but lineage tiles are generated, not manually placed. I have some plans to make that a bit more sophisticated, which will result in another round of lineage tile changes across the board (similar to when I re-positioned most/all of the hatchling sprites); when that happens I'll do the same thing I did then: Post a bunch of sample tiles ahead of time so people are prepared.

WIP shots (top is before, bottom is after):

season.pngseason2.pnganagallis.pnganagallis2.pnggold.png

26 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

I've stated this already in the past, but lineage tiles are generated, not manually placed. I have some plans to make that a bit more sophisticated, which will result in another round of lineage tile changes across the board (similar to when I re-positioned most/all of the hatchling sprites); when that happens I'll do the same thing I did then: Post a bunch of sample tiles ahead of time so people are prepared.

WIP shots (top is before, bottom is after):

season.pngseason2.pnganagallis.pnganagallis2.pnggold.png

I believe that the male Anagallis could be shifted to the left a tad, if possible, to reduce that ‘chopped mouth’ look. Unless that’s how it would look from the overall change and the lineage tiles cannot be individualized.

Edited by Whirlaway