Belisar

ANSWERED:Cannot jump between pages on scroll (mobile version)

I noticed this issue a few hours ago.

When I try to switch to a different scroll page on my phone (via the dropdown) I only get an error.

The adress it links me is: https://dragcave.net/undefined

When I have the BSA filter on and try to jump to another page, it redirects me to the front page of my personal scroll view (and Show All is active again).

I guess something went really wrong on the mobile code - or I'm having a severe issue with my browser if I'm the only one xD

I just logged in on my phone to check and I didn't experience any issues from my end. That being said, the filter drop down menu started appearing differently on my computer today (haven't updated my browser or anything) and the 'sort by' button actually has a letter cut off since the change (see here). So it's possible TJ has been playing around with these filters and has changed something that led to the problems you're experiencing. 

In case it is on your phone's end, though, have you tried closing down your internet app and opening it again? Restarting your phone? Signing out of your account and back in? Cleared your browsing data?

My sizes are the same; it looks just as it always did - maybe you changed your zoom ?

2 hours ago, Belisar said:

When I have the BSA filter on and try to jump to another page, it redirects me to the front page of my personal scroll view (and Show All is active again).

I don't know about the other thing, but I noticed this, too.

Yeah, I noticed it also.... I can't get through to any of my tabs from my drop down.

Edited by JavaTigress

17 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

My sizes are the same; it looks just as it always did - maybe you changed your zoom ?

It's not just the size, it's the styling, too. The box is a different shape. I've zoomed in and out and it's no different. It's changed in more than one browser that I checked so I think it could mean TJ has changed something in the coding, which could be why a couple of people have reported problems today with its functionality. I haven't had any problems with functionality myself (I just tested the BSA > other filter problem and it's not an issue for me) so it's hard to know what the problems are stemming from since they're not consistent.

Maybe @TJ09 could look into it if there has been a recent change or tinkering? :)

Edited by StormWizard212

Odd; I just switched to default in case it was that I use St Pat's - but it looks the same as ever to me in Firefox and in Chrome... And I have had no problems at all.

I have this problem on mobile too. Phone and browser have been restarted twice. I'm on an android if that matters.

Ok so I'm not alone.

Tough of it is an error that occurs only in some cases.

I'm on Android too and using the standard Google browser.

Edit: and yes, storm, noticed the different size of the box too

Edited by Belisar

@TJ09 Thanks for posting!😊

I'm having the  same issues.  I'm on Android 6.0.1 and the most recent version of Chrome browser.

Growing

Unnamed Dragons

Available for breeding

Available for BSA

Ungrouped

I know this is a bit late, (and slightly unnecessary) but can the people using pc post the links for players using mobile

(bit unclear since im feeling lazy but basicallly post the links for sorting by: available for breeding, availablr for bsa, ungrouped, etc.) (as a temporary measure for those using mobile only)

Edit: took it upon myself to do some via browser history

Edited by Bekum