Ashywolf

Change "Stolen" text for GoN

A simple idea: The text saying "Stolen on:" as usual for dragons should be changed to "Summoned on" or "Received on" for GoN and Sinomorphs, since they really weren't stolen like other eggs.

Thoughts?

edit: thanks to those who let me know Sinomorphs have no egg "stolen" message at all, being summoned as adults.

Edited by Ashywolf

Huh. For some reason I thought it was already set to say "Summoned on." Well, I definitely vote for that. Doesn't make sense to have a "stolen" date if neither egg was actually stolen...

It's a super easy change to make and yes, it should definitely say "Summoned on", for sure. +1.

(With Hatched on and Grew up on remaining for the GoN of course)

Not exactly essential, but it feels right anyway. Support.

Technically Sinomorphs don't even have the "stolen on". Just "Grew up on" because they were never eggs to begin with when we get them. But yeah, "Summoned on" being added to them and exchange "Stolen on" for it on the GoN seems more appropriate to their breeds. :)

I support this suggestion. :nyan:

Yes, I definitely support this! Like Aalbiel said, it should be quite an easy change, but I think it makes a lot more sense. There is already a difference since bred eggs have 'laid' on, so I think adding a 'summoned' on date would be a good addition. ^_^ 

Edited by StormWizard212

Had to check on mine to see, wow, it really says 'Stolen on:' which is damn wierd so yes, i totally support a change there, its a little thing but it bothers me now knowing! +1

Yeah, it definitely makes more sense to change this. Support!

Support! The 'Grew up on' part for the Sinomorph particularly doesn't feel right, as they probably didn't actually grow up the day we summoned them. xP

Support support! I had to earn my GoNs through countless weeks of fruitless summoning, I would prefer the page say "summoned on" to at least partly reflect this struggle!