MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

Thank you guys for all the flowers and messages. It really made my day. I will keep checking in here and try to help like I was helped. 

Big thanks especially to YliahNodel and Frano and Sakura-Serenity2.  You guys are what makes this game especially great.

Edited by PinkMonkey

Went away for a bit and there are two new pages! Sending to everyone in the last two pages! (I like sneks and anything blue/purple)

49 minutes ago, PinkMonkey said:

Thank you guys for all the flowers and messages. It really made my day. I will keep checking in here and try to help like I was helped. 

Big thanks especially to YliahNodel and Frano and Sakura-Serenity2.  You guys are what makes this game especially great.

I'm glad I could help! :D

Sent to everyone on the last two pages :) I have all of my flowers, but enjoy getting more :) I would love a few more snek friends for my collection, or your favorite too. I love cheesy jokes and references you have :) (My scroll is Kiran7, although it looks like Kiran? on the cards for some reason)

Thank you again for all the help <3

just a few more to go!

I'm heading to work right now so i won't be able to send any flowers at the moment...

Also I really like ones that fit well with the card style like a rose with a rose card or anything that looks pretty :wub:

flower list.PNG

34 minutes ago, Kiran7 said:

Sent to everyone on the last two pages :) I have all of my flowers, but enjoy getting more :) I would love a few more snek friends for my collection, or your favorite too. I love cheesy jokes and references you have :) (My scroll is Kiran7, although it looks like Kiran? on the cards for some reason)

I was curious about the question mark this whole time lol

Edit: Omg I looked back at the cards and they are a 7. Just a curvy one is all

Edited by tigryonak

Thank you, just sent back to everyone who sent me cards too ^_^

I love jokes, poems, creative words. Also would love to receive a card with a holly stuck on it (still haven't got one), and weird flowers.

Will keep replying to all cards sent to me until the event ends. Thanks!

What is your scroll name, Alexiel Dragoness? I tried sending you a holly and it didn't go through.

Sending and returning all asap!

Scroll name is Siberian_014

Edit: Finished my collection! Thanks everyone for the flowers and flower bomb :P Will keep sending as most as I can to people who post in this thread till the end of the event <3

My favorite flower is gyhl6l.pngand  3b3ui3.png

Edited by siberian

1 hour ago, tigryonak said:

I was curious about the question mark this whole time lol

Edit: Omg I looked back at the cards and they are a 7. Just a curvy one is all

I thought it looked like a question mark at first too lol. I'm not sure why the 7 is so curvey on the cards, but it adds flare :)

23 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

What is your scroll name, Alexiel Dragoness? I tried sending you a holly and it didn't go through.

The green thingie in their sig is a link to their scroll

Edited by kerrikins

2 minutes ago, kerrikins said:

The green thingie in their sig is a link to their scroll

Thank you.

And sending again.

Would love more sneks...or anything else^^

Scrollname: Kisk

Sending again to two last pages :) I'd love to have some blue flowers/smol sneks or what ever is your favourite combo ^_^