MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

I have them all now! Thank you so much, especially to a few devout flower bombers... even if you were full up on flowers, I gave you a nice set of something else in return... mwuahahahahahahaha....

I would appreciate some more flowers as gifts, I always send back to everybody who send me a flower. I appreciate it. have already sedn over 100 to everybody I tarded in teh alst few years but have received only a fractions so far and I would love to get all flowers. Thank you to evrybody for their help. 

Updated List:

20180217_232453.png.421072cbd96c1c756eb140f8d7cff6fc.png.584a8612c0d66d72d7bd6a9b555435dc.png

Thank you to everyone who has sent a flower (or some!). Still sending to everyone who has posted recently. Time to spread the flower love!  

Edit: Updated

Edited by XToshiro
Fixed image

Also, still sending, returning and generally spreading the flower / snake / crystal / scale / tree :lol: love.

Sent!

My scroll is: Singalana

Also sending back cards for anyone who sends me one. :) I'm a fan of Snek and all the darker / weirder flowers!

Trying to catch up, will se how far I get today. Sending out my cards with the description of the flower/non-flower  :)

Sent flowers to everyone above.

I'm having a lot of fun in the garden these days. Thank you all! <3

I declared Flower War on a few folks... so bouquets away! But break time... must release the chickens and make some food and do some chores. Happy Flower Tossing folks.

Ugh, I fell behind on my flower-giving duties last night. I'll be going through the last couple pages and sending to everyone I can!

Thank you to everyone who has helped, especially  jacquelyn1998, rinoa26 and Frano.

Scroll Name: xPink Monkeyx

j0u2t6a.png.81c8e375241e3eb29fafe3c89fe0c164.png

Still sending. Just slow.

Edited by PinkMonkey

Sending out flowers!

If you have a WL, I'll try to keep to it.

If anyone sends me something, I'll send one back :3

Scroll Name: ClarrissaK

Sending to all above me!!!

I wish I knew about this thread sooner >_<

I appreciate any flower you can send <3

flower list.PNG

Wowza! :o I've got them all now!

Thank you all so much for the lovely flower bombs!!! You're all so amazing! :) <3

I'll continue to send out flowers where I can to help others out with their wishlists! <3

Flowers I still need:

None! :D

IMG_1751.PNG.e7b936e9699917694d406f0fc4eae83a.PNG

Edited by Roonie-Roe

Oh man, I'm so late to this! Anyways, here's what I'm still missing, if someone wants to send me:

flower.png.4b7474751024498ee51f26c20209b5c6.png

I'll start sending now!

edit. yay you guys are amazing! <3

edit2. my scroll name is same as here, HeDy!

Edited by HeDy

I Flower Bombed one person above but this was my break, I have got to get back to work... if I can get to a few more of you I will. Petal On folks! :P