MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

Sending cards to those in the past couple pages!

Also, While I've received quite a few, I've not received a lot of variety. Any help with the below flowers not yet crossed out would be greatly appreciated!

Flowers I need.PNG

Edited by Kaityn
Holy spring! It's raining Flowers!! Special thank you to Draconic-Entity! Updated my list!

2 hours ago, Kaityn said:

Sending cards to those in the past couple pages!

Also, While I've received quite a few, I've not received a lot of variety. Any help with the below flowers not yet crossed out would be greatly appreciated!

Sent all those on the list that I had, I imagine Maratrekkan took care of the rest and you are eyeballs deep in petals and sneks now. Think I've sent to just about everyone so far, if I missed you, or you want more nerdy quotes from sci-fi and fantasy sources let me know in a valentine, any flower is fine!

I have many cards already, but sadly am missing some of my favourite flowers. I don't need the full set, but if anybody could send me a Jade Peony, a Kittytongue, a Silver Conifer, a coral or one of these wonderful Fishglobes, I'd be very grateful. :)

Have received a lot in return, but many are missing. Could anyone help with the following?

All flowers have arrived!

Huge thanks to maratrekkan, who sent a TON, Draconic-Entity, who also sent a TON, whydog, Drageta13, and GiratinaOF.

Edited by 13310

I've been going through backlog of the pages and sending some flowers, I'll take anything, I only have a handful of cards so far~

Edit: goodness, thank you everyone! I have so many lovely cards and flowers now <3

Edited by Drageta13

3 hours ago, maratrekkan said:

Bada Bing 13310.... 

Thank you! If you want any specific flowers for your collection, just say the word :)

Sent out some bombs, bwah-hah-hah.

Edited by 13310

Just woke up, will be sending to everyone who posted in the last 10-ish hours! 

Sending flowers out. I have everything I need, so send me your favorites or your funny valentines :)

hwwy8h.png

I hope someone could be so kind to give a last minute help, I felt kinda behind with collecting all flowers from messages XD I will reply to them all!

scroll name: _Hinata-Hyuga_

Edited by Naruhina_94

wow guy I'm overwhelmed! thank you so much for helping this fast! I?ll return every message of them somehow ;)

jghxr7.png

updated

Edited by Naruhina_94

Sent out some to people on this page. Not very creative, just used the flowers descriptions XD

wow, I finished! I should have replied to everyone who wrote me, thank you so much! I'll give random ones too ;)

Any fan of the following movies/games/animals will be super welcome to send me a message with a quote or a funny sentence! Will replay with something on the same line ;)

Cats. (I love cats XD)

Vikings (telefilm)

Game Of Thrones (telefilm)

Harry Potter (books)

Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance 

Dragon Age (videogame)

Horizon Zero Dawn (video game)

Skyrim (videogame)

Star Wars (movie)

The Lord of the Rings (movie/book)

So, now that I have some time again, I'm back and will be sending as many flowers as possible. There is also a list of what I currently have and don't have. Not that many currently, but hey, let's try this again.

edit. Oh, wow, thank you so much <3 only missing one anymore. Will try to send out thank you messages now.

edit2. I have them all now, thank you~

dc18flowerscurrent.jpg

Edited by Revangelis

I have all flowers. I'll start sending people what they're missing. I don't have many, so just send whatever :P

edit: I really like pinwheels, garnets and scales <3 Thank you everybody for flowers, you are awesome :D

Edited by Kitty137

I want to thank everyone who helped me finish my list XD

special thanks to maratrekkan and Lady dragoon for the flower bombs and lovely songs :wub:

and the kind people who wished me a nice day at work <3

now that I have free time I'll help out everyone who still needs flowers.

now if I may ask for a final request? please send me a rose with a rose card <3

also send me your favorite flowers and cards that you liked and let me know if you want specific ones in return.

I want to collect as many as I can ^^

GOAL ACHIEVED

flower list.PNG