Dirtytabs

Tabs' Lame-O Bingo!

5 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

I am working on recruiting a new player, who cannot grasp these secrets at all... :(

Tell them not to feel bad. Neither can I. :o Of course I'm not sure it is possible to win with no secrets, but I personally don't care about winning. I just play for fun and these secrets are not fun for me. I do understand there are those who enjoy them, though.

Edited by purplehaze

I've had a Secret Queue that's been piling up in my notes since the beginning of sh's game. Had to use it!

I'm not intending to criticize you for doing crazy secrets! :lol: Just sayin' they are not for me. I had the same problem with sh's and Ruby's. I just don't want to have to think that hard about the game.

Edited by purplehaze

Eh, a big chunk of mine could have been guessed by googling XD

What - in your bingo ? I know; I got several that way :)

Mine had easy ones too. --at least I thought.-- Those who working on difficult one took all of them though.

By the way, I'm still interested in being host if winners don't want to be next host.

Edited by sh20000sh

Honestly I'm confused what happens if we have two winners cause, with co-op  + one of my round 3 bingos I'll win too

Edited by Tinibree

7 hours ago, irrelevantindigo said:

Late to the party but here nonetheless!

Co-op 1: BINGO !

irrelevant indigo -July Setsong https://dragcave.net/view/dAuDQ

fuzzbucket: August Blusang https://dragcave.net/view/0mLqH

Tinibree - September Script https://dragcave.net/view/Kdp8c

Draconiusultamius - October blusang https://dragcave.net/view/rcuYz

You haven't even seen 'late' yet!  Slightly belated Bingo! 

Ps. If I ever get the chance to host, I feel like mines will just be super hard because they'll ALL be puzzles and my scroll's not crazy like Tab's or Ruby's are.  There are barely 1000 dergs lol.  I'd just make the secrets hard to get since you'd have to go to several places or it'd be an obscure reference.  (Ex. I could write: 'In pain I yearn to see tomorrow SB' and you'd have to catch the reference and figure out which dragon I'm pointing to.)  Idk, I have a lot of obscure references and stuff lined up and it's not like anyone's gonna get this...  Nobody I've talked to gets it.

Edited by Draconiusultamius

@GhostMouse ya wanna change your P1.3 guess? Can't hunt for Sinomorph eggs... if they exist at all.

P1.1: The breed's name begins with the letter s. Superb.

P1.2: Anyone up for egg hunting today? You can only find it in one habitat.

P1.3: ...Which is not Alpine, Forest, or Jungle.

This tells me that it *has* eggs you can hunt for. And you can hunt for them today, apparently, just not in all places.

9 hours ago, Tinibree said:

Honestly I'm confused what happens if we have two winners cause, with co-op  + one of my round 3 bingos I'll win too

WELL - for one thing it's well possible someone may not WANT to set it. (I have made very sure I WON';T win, but if I did I'd pass !) But other than that I'd say it's up to tabs.

The winner-winner is whoever won by higher/highest % (36/35 outscores 46/45), though winners can also defer and agree upon the next host among them.

If there's a tie and a dispute (dunno if that's happened before), winners and host message a number to a third party, and whoever's closest to the number the host picked becomes next host. That's not in the rules, but it's how I'd do it. :) 

On 11/16/2017 at 3:44 PM, Dirtytabs said:

When the first person reaches the required number of points (or higher) everyone will get an extra 48 hours to get their bingos in before the game ends. The winner will be determined by overall points. In the case of a tie, the host can either: consider the first person who posted a winner, or have a tiebreaker round.

I've been lax about this rule.

Edited by Dirtytabs

Ponderous Puzzle
P1.1: The breed's name begins with the letter s. Superb.

P1.2: Anyone up for egg hunting today? You can only find it in one habitat.

P1.3: ...Which is not Alpine, Forest, or Jungle.

P1.4: It flies so much that even its peppy blue head has wing thingies. Alternatively: fweee!

6 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

I've been lax about this rule.

I think most of the hosts have been. ;)

P1.4 BINGO!

(I don't think I guessed this one before.)

Well, most of the time there's not really a 48-hour catching-up period needed due to the round-based bingos. A round is either running or done, and afterwards, counting is being done.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Well, I know the last game I hosted I didn't even tally points until I was ready to end a round. So I wouldn't have known exactly when someone had reached the magic number. They might have, if they were counting, but I would not.