Dirtytabs

Tabs' Lame-O Bingo!

@Tinibree "Peppy blue".

The rule is probably there to ensure the game ends at some point. Or for hosts who count post-by-post.

@purplehaze Nope, not yet. You've guessed striped, seragamma, spitfire. :) 

Two secrets left. Both are also in the Bingos post.

I am the new player fuzz has been trying to recruit (I'm planning to join when the next Bingo game starts) who is feeling woefully dim when it comes to the Secret Bingos. I've been reading the thread and following along so that I have an idea of how gameplay works, but I am so lost on how to find some of the Secrets.

Tinibree or Tabs, can you please spell out for me where the Secret clue with the Magi was? I am not understanding at all how an anagram with Magi came out of the Flash bingo hours. I am clearly looking in the wrong spot.

1 hour ago, LibbyLishly said:

Tinibree or Tabs, can you please spell out for me where the Secret clue with the Magi was? I am not understanding at all how an anagram with Magi came out of the Flash bingo hours. I am clearly looking in the wrong spot.

I didn't place a secret magi, so even I didn't know that. :P Here I've quoted the beginning of Round 3:

On 11/16/2017 at 3:49 PM, Dirtytabs said:

Round 3 🇷🇼 🇴🇲 🇾🇪 🇦🇹 🇱🇹 🇧🇼 🇱🇮 🇺🇾 🇪🇷 

Regular
R21: three lineaged Scimitar-wing wyverns
R22: a Terrae with at least two digits in its code
R23: a Ridgewing with a different-colored parent and a parent of another breed (for example, this)
R24: an Ice with at least one magma or thunder offspring
R25: a lineaged Pillow (3+ generations) with an Even-gen. lineage
R26: a drake that hatched in December

The secret striped bingo that sh20000sh just scored comes from the capital letters in Regular: S-T-R-I-P-E-D. Everything except the R's are lowercase.

There's also a secret royal blue bingo: Rwanda-Oman-Yemen-Austria-Lithuania-Botswana-Liechtenstein-Uruguay-Eritrea: R-O-Y-A-L-B-L-U-E. Depending on device, you may or may not see flags, but Googling tells you what countries they represent.

The Flash bingo hours actually "spell" out (F)F-I-R-E-G-E-M-A-E-G-I-S using the classic substitution cipher 1=A, 2=B, 3=C... So... there is a mixed up "magi" in there, but that wasn't intended.

So that's three examples of Dirtytabs' secret bingos. All of mine save for the guardian required some puzzling out. A secret can be as simple as writing "secret guardian" in the players list or naming a dragon "guardian bingo".

Ponderous Puzzle
P1.1: The breed's name begins with the letter s. Superb.

P1.2: Anyone up for egg hunting today? You can only find it in one habitat.

P1.3: ...Which is not Alpine, Forest, or Jungle.

P1.4: It flies so much that even its peppy blue head has wing thingies.

Bingo!

https://dragcave.net/view/uD8E

5 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

I am the new player fuzz has been trying to recruit (I'm planning to join when the next Bingo game starts) who is feeling woefully dim when it comes to the Secret Bingos. I've been reading the thread and following along so that I have an idea of how gameplay works, but I am so lost on how to find some of the Secrets.

Don't feel dim. I have FOUND a secret and I can't work out what it MEANS *sob*

But in hope... Secret BINGO ! https://dragcave.net/view/X4uDP

Now I shall go look for OTHER possibilities for what I found.. :(

3 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

The secret striped bingo that sh20000sh just scored comes from the capital letters in Regular: S-T-R-I-P-E-D. Everything except the R's are lowercase.

Oh my, I can only blame my own tiredness for not seeing this - the pillow was too far to the right for my sleepy brain when I tried to read something from that XD

@Dirtytabs That is DEEP. Thank you for the explanations! I don't feel quite so lost anymore, though I don't expect I'll ever be very good at finding secrets. XD

1 minute ago, LibbyLishly said:

@Dirtytabs That is DEEP. Thank you for the explanations! I don't feel quite so lost anymore, though I don't expect I'll ever be very good at finding secrets. XD

You and me both. I have FOUND one and I can't do a thing with it !

Edited by fuzzbucket

ACTUALLY - tabs - you said we could find them all in this thread - but when we have the CLUE do we have to go elsewhere ?

6 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

The Flash bingo hours actually "spell" out (F)F-I-R-E-G-E-M-A-E-G-I-S using the classic substitution cipher 1=A, 2=B, 3=C... So... there is a mixed up "magi" in there, but that wasn't intended.

And I actually predicted there would be something at there since very beginning. And I concluded there was nothing as it started with "ff".

We should stop being so quick with dismissing our best ideas XD

Ponderous Puzzle
P1.1: The breed's name begins with the letter s. Superb.

P1.2: Anyone up for egg hunting today? You can only find it in one habitat.

P1.3: ...Which is not Alpine, Forest, or Jungle.

P1.4: It flies so much that even its peppy blue head has wing thingies.

Bingo! (I may have done this back at P.1.1?) ~ https://dragcave.net/view/LAG7f

The clue doesn't lead you off the thread. If it does, you're looking in the wrong place. The only time you'll be going to another page is to your scroll for the bingo subject. :ph34r:

On 11/24/2017 at 4:59 PM, Lagie said:

Ponderous Puzzle
P1.1: The breed's name begins with the letter s. Superb. ~ Bingo? ~

https://dragcave.net/view/8IsH0 - Described.

Nope, Sinomorph. Nice description, though.

Edited by Dirtytabs

Usually in a bingo category, I like to remain consistent in numbering so it doesn't cause confusion...

It's a li'l chat joke - I didn't want to trick you, so I turned the text white.