Jedi40

Trouble removing egg

Have you tried switching to mobile just to see if it does work?

i don't have a cell phone to use it on so that won't be of much good for me to use my PW on with.

So you are putting your trust in an unknown AV, but refuse to try some that have been recommended that have very good reputation from a number of reliable sources besides just the people here who recommended them. I guess we really can't help you in any way. Sorry. :( I know you are a long-time active player and I hate to see you lose your ability to play the game.

I had never had trouble with my scroll till we had the time change a few weeks ago and I guess I will just have to stick to the forms from now on so please lock this thread for me since I can't do it myself. 

Are you telling me your house has nothing else with a web browser? A gaming console? Anything?
And hey, if you don't trust any of us, do some research of your own. Wikipedia will tell you anything you need to know about if an antivirus or antimalware program is legit or not. I learned everything from googling my problems until I found solutions and tried them. You actually need to try.

This is not DC's issue, it is yours, sorry.

You can see its logo in the bottom right corner. Or look in your start menu - programmes. It'll be listed. If you find you are relying on the one that comes as part of Windows - "Security Essentials" -  you actually AREN'T adequately protected.

And as Lady Lyzar said - the time change simply CANNOT have done this.

But given that you can't get on your scroll at all, and possibly never can again, I repeat my offer to log in with your existing password and see if that works. If it DID, we might be able to find some kind of workaround. You can't be any worse off - and I WILL not change a single thing.

Edited by fuzzbucket

There is no logo for me to see it with so please just lock this thread for me..

Edited by Jedi40

Then you are probably relying on Windows Essentials. You NEED a better one - or you may start finding you get other nasties, otherwise. Worse things could happen than losing your scroll

I have whatever came with my PC and I won't DL any other programme to my PC that I don't know of so please just lock this thread for me PLEASE!!

I can't lock threads; I'm not a mod. But do get in touch with whoever sold you the thing and ask them why they didn't put a decent AV programme on there. If THEY told you to, maybe you would see the light.

We all just want you to be able to play. But if you hate this thread - just don't read it !

Well then  I will get a mod to lock it for me so stop replying to this thread please. And I have no way of getting in touch with the person that sold me the PC as I don't remember who sold it to me.

Edited by Jedi40