Minkerbell

** { Happily Ever After } || A Romantic Fairytale Lineage >> Featuring Nebulas | Carinas | Ridgewings << **

I have a new Fairy Tale Couple! 

Carina_female.png Carina_male.png

Forum Name:  MinkishMinx
Link to Scroll:  Scroll

Name of Couple : 
King Ravion the Wanderer & Lady Nexyn the Compass
Lineage of Male : 2nd Gen from Tale As Old & As Time
Lineage of Female :  2nd Gen Carina

Will you breed them for others? : Yes 

========================

Just started writing the story for this couple of mine. (: This is a work in progress. I'm hoping to add new bloodlines into this same world. Will update this post as I go along! 

Last Updated: 8 Dec 2017

Description of World: 

Xynne (pronounced "Sin")  is a world that consists of five continents - Azetha, Atelan, Xyriae, Rizolon and Isaxus. Each continent has its own Kingdom and is separated from the others by the Ageless Sea. The main races are the Nebulae, the Ridge and a rare group of individuals with magic powers - the Carinae.   

Azetha is the biggest of the five continents and is also known as the Land of the Free. Once ruled by a deadly and merciless race known as the Dread, the Ridge banded together and were led by Ravion in a final stand which later come to be known as The Battle of the Free. Once the Dread were defeated, Ravion was crowned as the King of Azetha. A Council of Nebulae Elders was created to assist in the ruling of Azetha. After a decade, the lush landscape of Azetha was restored from the desolation created by Dread rule. 

Isaxus is a small continent to the south of Azetha. Known as the Oracle Isle, this is a land of magic where mage craft is abundant. According to the historical archives, the first of the Carinae was said to have made her home here after a long journey from the Silver Moon. The First Carina, as she came to be called, fell in love with a Ridge and decided to make Isaxus her home. This magical gene was passed down to their descendants, and though still a rarity, Carinae are born in every other generation. 

Short Bio of Couple: (under construction) 

King Ravion the Wanderer

King Ravion was an orphan who was found by a band of Ridge rebels by the beach. Not wanting him to be captured by the Dread, the Ridge decided to raise him in secret. His childhood was tough since the Ridge, being a more traditional race, was not used to his peculiar appearance. While most of them were kind to him, there was others who shunned him and turned the other way when he was bullied or ostracized by the other children. 

When he first discovered his magic with his coming to age, Ravion realized that there was a possibility that he could defeat the Dread. While this was met by great disbelief and contention, he was backed by the group of Ridge who had found and raised him. They would later form the Council, his most loyal subjects. 

During the Age of Peace, Ravion, not being a natural politician, grew bored and restless. He spent much of his time wandering around the beach where he had been found. He wondered about his heritage and how he came to be so different from his people. Finally, his Council banded together and together with the best craftsman in the kingdom, designed and built Ravion a ship. Despite his misgivings about leaving his Kingdom, the Council insisted kindly that he take some time off and that they would maintain the peace in his absence. 

With the blessing of his people, Ravion set sail into the Ageless Sea in search for the missing piece in his heart. 

Lady Nexyn the Compass

Nexyn was the first born daughter of a noble family. Her mother, Lady Celine was the great grand-daughter of The First Carina. Thrilled that their daughter inherited the Carina gene, her doting parents sent her to the Circle of Oracles so that she might be trained in the magical arts. 

Kind and gentle, Nexyn was well loved by all who knew her. However, her magic didn't reveal itself to her when she came of age, which led her to worry and doubt herself. Her teachers did everything they could to try and hone and coax her natural powers out of her but nothing worked. Discouraged, Nexyn withdrew from the Circle of Oracles and looked to the sea for comfort. She spent her days away from the noble court, preferring instead to mingle with the fisherfolk. 

How They Met

A month after he embarked on his voyage, Ravion felt a strong pull that led him towards a certain direction. Checking the map he had carefully drawn up from reading the stars, he discovered it would take him off course. However, the desire to sail south was so strong that he gave in. The waves grew choppy and the sky darkened as a storm approached. It seemed madness to continue down this path, but somehow, Ravion knew that he could not stop. He would not stop. The command in his heart was so great that it defied any form of self preservation. Somehow, the haphazard line in which his ship struggled through the waves was safe, even while the sky seemed to come crashing down around him. It was almost as if something else, a greater will or higher power, was sailing the ship, and he was but an audience to the course of fate. 

Then, suddenly, through the darkness, he saw a light. It was distant, at first, but it shone so bright that it filled his heart with hope. As his battered ship sailed forward, the light grew ever brighter. Instead of being hopelessly blinding, the light was welcoming, restorative, warm. In wonder, Ravion stepped towards it, his hands outstretched. Suddenly, he felt himself falling. Just before he plunged into the icy ocean, he heard a cry. As his eyes closed, the only thought in his head was that it was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. 

--- to be continued --- 

Edited by MinkishMinx

I'm ready to begin my fairy tale!

Please add me to the Waiting List from an Original Couple 

Forum Name:  evilSpectra

Link to Scroll:  evilSpectra

Preferred Breeding Pair : Tale  As  Old  +  As  Time

I voted in the poll for the other option - I'd love to see an original couple featuring a Red Nebula.

17 hours ago, Dragonaxew said:

Such a gorgeous pairing~ When will they have their first clutch?

Thank you! (: They're already expecting their first born

9 hours ago, evilSpectra said:

Forum Name:  evilSpectra

Link to Scroll:  evilSpectra

Preferred Breeding Pair : Tale  As  Old  +  As  Time

I voted in the poll for the other option - I'd love to see an original couple featuring a Red Nebula.

Thanks, I'll add you to the list! (: Thanks for the input, I agree, a Red Nebula might be nice to have. As it is, I do have a Red Nebula hatchie with a very pretty code. Any suggestions for a possible mate? I might not really do another pure Nebula pairing though, since there are already two of those, so she'd most likely be paired with either a Purple or a Tan Ridgewing.  

Lil Ana would look beautiful paired with a tan ridgewing, but that's just me! ^.^ 

Just now, QueenErica said:

Lil Ana would look beautiful paired with a tan ridgewing, but that's just me! ^.^ 

Hehe, actually I think so too. Her red would go nicely with his red. I just need to hunt down a couple of tan ridgewing boys. They're soooo elusive. 

2 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Hehe, actually I think so too. Her red would go nicely with his red. I just need to hunt down a couple of tan ridgewing boys. They're soooo elusive. 

I'll try and see if I can help out with that. :)

Just now, QueenErica said:

I'll try and see if I can help out with that. :)

Aww, thank you! I've also got a bunch of stuff up for trade at the moment. Hoping that someone will bite, hehe. My husband has been on "mountain breeze" watch too, but so far, all he has caught are purples. 

1 hour ago, Guillotine said:

Forum Name: Guillotine
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine
Preferred Breeding Pair:  Tale As Old + As Time

I would have signed up for a second egg, but I want to wait to see what I end up with first.

Thanks, I'll add you to the list! (: No worries, feel free to come back for another egg at any time. 

Alright, now that I have an offspring of the original couple involved it's time to re-post this! (hope it's ok that Ryia isn't an adult yet, but she's gendered and will be an adult tomorrow)

I have a new Fairy Tale Couple!

Forum Name: Ariento
Link to Scroll: Ariento

Name of Couple : Merek the Brave and Queen Ryia of Mirater
Lineage of Male : Link
Lineage of Female : Link

Will you breed them for others? : Yes

========================

Short Profile / Story of your couple : Ryia had been the heir to the kingdom's throne, being the daughter of the king. But her step-mother usurped the throne, killing her father and forcing her into hiding. She met a young traveler named Merek, and together they fell in love and took back the throne. Merek earned the epithet "the Brave" as a result of his role in returning the throne to the rightful Queen, and under Ryia's rule Mirater has entered a golden age.

World that your couple lives in : The kingdom of Mirater. If someone wants to come up with a neighboring kingdom, that would be really cool and I'd love to discuss it!

I would like to become a breeder!

Forum Name: Ariento
Link to Scroll: Ariento

Names of Breeding Pair : Merek the Brave and Queen Ryia of Mirater
Lineage of Male : Link
Lineage of Female : Link

What generation is your couple? : CB x 2g (staircase)

Would you like interested people to PM breeding requests to you? : No, just post it the thread, I check it regularly.

=====================

Additional Rules / Requests / Information for people interested in carrying on your bloodline: 
- I'm breeding a purple ridgewing for myself first. I won't take requests for specific colors unless the waitlist is long enough.
- All offspring of this pair are Princes or Princesses unless they abdicate the position. They cannot be Kings, Queens, 
Emperors, or Empresses, unless they obtain the title by marrying royalty from another kingdom.
- Feel free to have their mate be a commoner or from another kingdom. If you want the mate to hold a high position in Mirater (not including getting one via marriage to Ryia's bloodline) please ask me first (I'll probably say yes, I just want to be able to keep track of these things :3)

======================

Short Profile / Story of your couple : Ryia had been the heir to the kingdom's throne, being the daughter of the king. But her step-mother usurped the throne, killing her father and forcing her into hiding. She met a young traveler named Merek, and together they fell in love and took back the throne. Merek earned the epithet "the Brave" as a result of his role in returning the throne to the rightful Queen, and under Ryia's rule Mirater has entered a golden age.

World that your couple lives in : The kingdom of Mirater. If someone wants to come up with a neighboring kingdom, that would be really cool and I'd love to discuss it!

Edited by Ariento

[b][color=#cc6699]I'm ready to begin my fairy tale![/color][/b]

[b]Please add me to the Waiting List from an Original Couple[/b]

Forum Name: CCPhoenix
Link to Scroll: CCPhoenix
Preferred Breeding Pair: [ H a p p i l y  + E v e r  A f t e r ] OR [ O n c e  U p o n  a  T i m e ]

@Ariento That is a gorgeous couple! (: Since you've posted some background about them, I'll link this post as their story post for now. If you want to post a new one, just let me know and I'll update the link. Otherwise, any time you want to update their story, you can just update this post. I'll also add them to the wait list section. 

@CCPhoenix - Thanks for joining us! I've added you to Once Upon + A Time's wait list because there's a bit of a queue for Happily + Ever After. But feel free to request for an egg from that list as well. (: 

Edited by MinkishMinx

I have a slightly dumb question...can we build our own lineages or do all 2Gs have to be born from the original couples? Or is an original couple just required in each lineage? The first post says this:

All dragons in this lineage must originate from either of the original pairs

Sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere. I just don't want to screw up any future lineages for myself XD

Just now, The Dragoness said:

I have a slightly dumb question...can we build our own lineages or do all 2Gs have to be born from the original couples? Or is an original couple just required in each lineage? The first post says this:

Sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere. I just don't want to screw up any future lineages for myself XD

An original couple must be at the root of each lineage, but if you're going for an even gen, you can pair their egg with an egg from any other couple. I hope this makes sense! 

4 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

An original couple must be at the root of each lineage, but if you're going for an even gen, you can pair their egg with an egg from any other couple. I hope this makes sense! 

Thanks for clearing that up!

Oops, I put the wrong code in for Ryia. This is the right code: Z87Sr, and she's tan, not purple (I got the codes mixed up because they both start with Z :P)

1 minute ago, Ariento said:

Oops, I put the wrong code in for Ryia. This is the right code: Z87Sr, and she's tan, not purple (I got the codes mixed up because they both start with Z :P)

Oh! No worries, I'll do the necessary edits. (: 

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

Thanks for clearing that up!

No problem at all! 

Bred Ryia and Merek for the first time, and no egg. Used fertility and everything.

Ah well, at least it's not a refusal.

11 hours ago, Ariento said:

Bred Ryia and Merek for the first time, and no egg. Used fertility and everything.

Ah well, at least it's not a refusal.

Aww, maybe they're a little shy. Hopefully they give you a pretty egg next week! 

============================

- Update -

Breeding Report! 

All original couples have been bred. (: 

Once Upon + A Time - gave an egg!

Happily + Ever After - gave an egg! 

Tale As Old + As Time - didn't give an egg this week. :< 

And They Lived + Happily Ever After - gave a (non alt) egg! 

Poll Results - Last chance to vote! 

There hasn't been a chance in the poll for a while, so unless any last minute votes come in, the next Original Couple should be rather set in stone. 

I should be closing the poll by Saturday, so if you haven't voted yet, these are the last couple of days to do so. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

22 hours ago, Dragonaxew said:

Aw! Sad to hear the Tale as Old + As Time didn't give an egg, good luck on the next breeding!

Yes, I was quite sad too! They had a good 2 weeks streak of giving Carinas. Maybe they just need a break. :P I've been having horrid breeding luck this week though. I keep getting fails or no eggs at all. My scroll is cursed! 

2 hours ago, Ariento said:

I got a purple Ridgewing from Ryia and Merek!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to influence it until tomorrow night (used my last female pink on a magma, for a personal lineage), BUT I already have her future mate, who thankfully alted properly. With that, I won't be breeding Ryia and Merek again unless requested.

Congrats! It's exciting to see the offspring come, isn't it? My Prince is all grown up now, and is currently looking for his mate. I hope we find her soon! 

Egg / Hatchie for Adoption

I was doing a test breeding and my pair very sweetly gave me a Carina. I don't immediately need this for any of my plans, so let's see if anyone would like this little one. 

Teleport / PM Link: Offer a dummy OR PM me

Adopted, enjoy! 

Edited by MinkishMinx