Minkerbell

** { Happily Ever After } || A Romantic Fairytale Lineage >> Featuring Nebulas | Carinas | Ridgewings << **

@pretty_thumb - Yay, I've added you to the wait list. Actually I suspect that they're ready to breed now. I'll go check! 

ETA: Drat, they were ready to breed, but not willing. :dry: They didn't give an egg this week, unfortunately. I'll try again next week! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

14 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

@pretty_thumb - Yay, I've added you to the wait list. Actually I suspect that they're ready to breed now. I'll go check! 

ETA: Drat, they were ready to breed, but not willing. :dry: They didn't give an egg this week, unfortunately. I'll try again next week! 

That's the way the cookie crumbles! Another week just gives me more time for working on gemshards ;)

Edited by pretty_thumb

8 hours ago, Mak0 said:

I'm ready to begin my fairy tale!

Please add me to the Waiting List from an Original Couple

Forum Name: Mak0

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Skittty

Preferred Breeding Pair: Song As Old & As Rhyme

Yay, thanks for joining this project! I've added you to the wait list. I just tried breeding them, but they refused to give an egg (all my lovely, disobedient hybrid couples). Hopefully they'll be more generous next week! 

Just now, MinkishMinx said:

Yay, thanks for joining this project! I've added you to the wait list. I just tried breeding them, but they refused to give an egg (all my lovely, disobedient hybrid couples). Hopefully they'll be more generous next week! 

I’ll make sure to keep an egg slot open. Hopefully they’re more cooperative for you next week!

Hey so anyone let me know if someone can't spare me a little ridgewing CB. I'm doing a special little thing with my lineage, and apparently I need a ridgewing. Purple or tan doesn't matter ;v;/

@Winterspheonix there's usually a decent number of CB purple ridgewings in the AP, from people looking for tans. I'm currently egglocked, but if you're still looking tomorrow I can see if I can find one.

Did a test breeding with my Carina and a red Neb and they produced a Carina egg; I won't be adding their story until I also test the Ridgewing mate (who's still growing), but if you want an egg from them, now's a good time.

Just offer a dummy so I know it's going to someone in the thread.

e: Egg got sick, so it's fogged/Warded. I'll put it back into a trade once it recovers, so PM me if you want to before then.

Edited by Guillotine

This seems interesting! I'm currently egglocked, but I do have a couple of CB ridgewings(and I think at least one nebula? I'll have to check) that I could use to help establish a new bloodline maybe?

Forum Name: WildDragonFlying
Link to Scroll
Preferred Breeding Pair: [ H a p p i l y  + E v e r  A f t e r ] OR [ O n c e  U p o n  a  T i m e ] (either one works for me, whichever gives an egg first; I have a space that I'll keep open until I hear whether I'm accepted or not lol)

Edited by WildDragonFlying

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 10:19 PM, Guillotine said:

Did a test breeding with my Carina and a red Neb and they produced a Carina egg; I won't be adding their story until I also test the Ridgewing mate (who's still growing), but if you want an egg from them, now's a good time.

e: Egg got sick, so it's fogged/Warded. I'll put it back into a trade once it recovers, so PM me if you want to before then.

New day new trade new chance to not space out and stick a 7-day egg in a hatchery: https://dragcave.net/teleport/843819e8902889f411ab6a9206edc26a

As before, just toss me a dummy if you want it. If no one here wants it, I'll probably freeze it (maybe).

e: Given to WildDragonFlying!

Edited by Guillotine

5 hours ago, WildDragonFlying said:

This seems interesting! I'm currently egglocked, but I do have a couple of CB ridgewings(and I think at least one nebula? I'll have to check) that I could use to help establish a new bloodline maybe?

Forum Name: WildDragonFlying
Link to Scroll
Preferred Breeding Pair: [ H a p p i l y  + E v e r  A f t e r ] OR [ O n c e  U p o n  a  T i m e ] (either one works for me, whichever gives an egg first; I have a space that I'll keep open until I hear whether I'm accepted or not lol)

Yay, thanks for joining this project! I'll add you to the wait list. (: I should be able to get an egg from one of the couples right now, I'll send you a teleport link once I do! 

WildDragonFlying Member Profile

Bloodline 1 

Partners: Sean the Shield of Nameless & Otahje Alanna of Nameless & Leah the Sword of Nameless
Species: Nebula
Generation: CB & 2nd
Available for Breeding Requests: Not at the moment

Description of World: Based off of the world I am creating for my own novel, the Otahje is the ruler of the country of Nameless, on par with a King or Queen. Sean, Alanna, and Leah are the main characters of my novel, and in a committed polyamorous relationship that will get a happily ever after, so I decided to base my line in Nameless. A country ravaged by three hundred years of war and treachery, the Otahje and her Sword and Shield have finally resumed their rightful places as ruler and the Left and Right Hands of the Otahje, and are bringing Nameless back to prosperity.

On 1/12/2018 at 10:19 PM, Guillotine said:

I've received this egg; thank you very much!

21 minutes ago, onemessyperson said:

Forum Name: onemessyperson

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/onemessyperson

Preferred Breeding Pair: [ Song  As  Old ] + [ As  Rhyme ]

yay, thanks for joining this project! (: I've added you to the wait list. 

Progress Announcement

I've finally finished going through my scroll and sorting out my CB nebulas/ridgewings for those suitable for this project, and they can all be found here. I am currently looking for another CB tan ridgewing to start my other starting line; what I've decided to do is have two and a half starting pairs. Sean and Alanna(currently hatching), Sean and Leah(currently hatching)(in-world these three are in a committed relationship), and the pair of tan ridgewings, whenever I find a mate for Otahje Seimmoa. 

From Sean and Alanna, a line of Otahmesiho(Otahme is the singular title, means 'little ruler(s)') will be bred, and from Sean and Leah, a line of Shieldmesiho(males) and Swordmesiho(females). The children of the Ridgewing Otahjesiho(Otahje is a gender-neutral title meaning 'ruler') will follow the same naming convention as Sean and Alanna's children. Nebulas will always be 'of Nameless' and Ridgewings always 'of Levent', their respective countries, while any children resulting in alliance matings will be named for the country of their species, unless they are carinas. Carinas shall be named '[Name] of Talen', Talen being the name of the continent both Nameless and Levent are located on. Carinas, being able to wield Avin(the local magic), are considered citizens of no one country. I haven't decided if I will breed carinas, and if so, to whom will be 'allowed'(potentially allowing for a star-crossed lovers story).

CB nebula/ridgewings(aside from Sean, Leah, and the Otahjesiho Ridgewings) will be named '[Name] the [Descriptor] of [Country]' as they have no pedigree and thus cannot be confirmed as part of any royal lineage and entitled to the titles related.

@WildDragonFlying - Ooh I really love what you've created so far. You've obviously put a lot of thought into this and I'm really excited to find out more about them. It feels like the makings of a novel, and I hope you really do write about them. 

Okay I am finally jumping into this lineage and am very excited to make a very pretty even generation lineage for this. I would like to start with the following waiting lists / pairings if I may?

[b][color=#cc6699]I'm ready to begin my fairy tale![/color][/b]

[b]Please add me to the Waiting List from an Original Couple[/b]

Forum Name: Rekha
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/rekha
Preferred Breeding Pairs: Tale As Old & As Time ....  True Love & Never Fails .... Song As Old & As Rhyme

@Rekha - Ooh helloos, you look familiar. :lol: 

Welcome to this project! I'll add you to the wait lists! If I'm not wrong, there aren't many even gens in this project so far, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how yours turn out. (: 

Yay! Thank you very much. I have been eyeing this project for a while and have been wanting to start another EG project soooo I figured why not give it a try.

Breeding Report 

Tale As Old + As Time - Didn't give an egg :(

True Love + Never Fails - Didn't give an egg :dry:

Song As Old + As Rhyme - Didn't give an egg :angry:

I've got really really stingy dragons this week! 

Sorry to everyone on the wait list. Hopefully we'll have better luck this time next week! 

Wow all three declined giving an egg? Yeouch! LOL. Maybe thats just telling me to concentrate on my gemshards a little more first! Hehe.

@Rekha - I suspect that my pretties are sulking from the lack of attention from me lately. :wacko: I need to work them into my schedule a little better! 

@MinkishMinx Dragons can definitely do that. Oh well next week! Gives me time to plot my story and work on my other breeding pairs to be able to make the EG baby.