Minkerbell

** { Happily Ever After } || A Romantic Fairytale Lineage >> Featuring Nebulas | Carinas | Ridgewings << **

I'm ready to begin my Fairy Tale! 
Please add me to the Wait List for an Original Couple 

Forum Name: kittyrules2003
Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/kittyrules2003
Choice of Breeding Pair: 
[ Song  As  Old ] + [ As  Rhyme ]

Am I allowed to request to be on two other wait lists, or must I wait for now? :3

Edited by kittyrules2003

I have a new Fairy Tale Couple!

Forum Name: Ninjakittee

Name of Couple : It's Love, Not Rivalry
Lineage of Male : Divine Spellcaster Yasuu
Lineage of Female : Dragon Rider Seiko (a male character in lore)

Will you breed them for others? : Yes (with the caveat that ALL offspring MUST be adopted in their lore; they're incapable of biologically reproducing cause they're super duper gay)

========================

Short Profile / Story of your couple :

It's been three thousand years since the last recorded Divine Spellcaster. The last - an ancient Sennen Emperor - was lost to the lands beyond Sinsæria; an expedition beyond their borders has not been attempted since. Yasuu was, for a long time, kept by the King of Anecia - the northern-most nation of Sinsæria - as a permanent guest. King Kichirou was convinced that Yasuu's power could return his late Queen to life. Yasuu could not.

Seiko lived under the shadow of his father early in life. The child of a powerful Anecian military commander and one of his myriad mistresses, Seiko does not remember his mother very well. His father - Gonkuro - keeps close track of his illegitimate heirs. When Seiko showed signs of hyper intellect, at barely three years of age, he was quickly claimed as Kanai blood, and taken to be raised and educated by his father. At age eleven, during one of the Concord Claimings, Seiko remained outside to witness it, against explicit orders. A tiny white dragon hatchling - a Radiant class named Kiki - found him and bonded to him. Seiko escaped his father - abandoning his elder sister Nami and younger brother Masaru - and became a Dragon Rider.

Ten years and two Claimings later, Seiko is stationed in the Anarch Eyrie, sprawled out in the enormous, columnal warrens underneath Anica, the Anecian capital. He is not supposed to wander the Palace unattended, especially not with Kiki shaped as a human by his side, but Seiko has never much cared to be confined, and he cannot be reprimanded if he is not caught. He comes across a door that he has not encountered before; Kiki touches it, absorbs the electrical shock that protects it, and kicks it down. She has always been a firecracker. Pleased with herself, Kiki leads Seiko through the door and up into the tower it guarded. They do not care for King Kichirou; he has proven an unstable monarch, on the verge of tyrannical. Whatever he feels such a need to protect, they will discover and ruin.

They do not expect to find a terrified man with liquid violet eyes.

He is visibly frightened of them, trembling and holding back tears, but he does not retreat. He is dressed opulently - the King's doing, no doubt - but the clothes seem too heavy for his small frame, and sit ever so slightly wrong. Seiko decides he must be underweight; not for lack of trying, if the half-eaten meal tray on the man's desk is anything to go by. Nevertheless, the clothes hang just a little too loose for Seiko's liking.

The man flinches when Kiki gets close and sniffs him. She circles, oblivious to her predatory movement, and then puts her hands on her hips. Her eyes flash solid blue for a moment and she meets Seiko's gaze; her voice echoes in his mind. Seiko agrees.

Kiki vapourises the gilded bars that seal the tower's window; she takes the crystal glass panes with them. Drawing a squeak from the man - one that sounds almost like concern - Kiki leaps into the open air. Seiko feels her transform into her dragon body, like a cool ripple under his skin. He doesn't bother to ask Kichirou's prisoner. He picks up the man, who shrills a protest but clings to him anyway, and jumps from the window. For a moment, the man screams - and then Kiki is under them and Seiko has a grip on her back fin. They spiral up higher, and then set a course for the Sinsærian border. They have broken Concord law; to be safe, they will head for the Ravaged Lands.

They cannot leave the man where he was. Visible despite his heavy clothes, his skin shows them two things: the red and white scars of abuse, and the faint golden powder of a Divine Spellcaster.

World that your couple lives in : Sins and Cataclysms (the planet Millennium, primarily on the continent Sinsæria)

Link to story / more detailed bio: Aaah, I must keep some secrets. These are characters in my actual novel after all. I'll admit that their story for this might be a little bit fudged from their canon, but I'll keep track of it haha.

Edited by Ninjakittee

On 3/1/2018 at 12:27 PM, Mochi said:

Spoiler

Forum Name: Mochi
Scroll: xxlonewolfxx
Choice of Breeding Pair: 
 T r u e  L o v e  +  N e v e r  F a i l s

Thanks! :D 

Adding you to the wait list now! 

On 3/2/2018 at 5:56 AM, kittyrules2003 said:

Spoiler

Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/kittyrules2003
Choice of Breeding Pair: 
[ Song  As  Old ] + [ As  Rhyme ]

Am I allowed to request to be on two other wait lists, or must I wait for now? :3

Adding you to the wait list now! You can be on 3 wait lists at the same time. (: 

On 3/5/2018 at 3:15 PM, Ninjakittee said:

Spoiler

Forum Name: Ninjakittee

Name of Couple : It's Love, Not Rivalry
Lineage of Male : Divine Spellcaster Yasuu
Lineage of Female : Dragon Rider Seiko (a male character in lore)

Will you breed them for others? : Yes (with the caveat that ALL offspring MUST be adopted in their lore; they're incapable of biologically reproducing cause they're super duper gay)

========================

It's been three thousand years since the last recorded Divine Spellcaster. The last - an ancient Sennen Emperor - was lost to the lands beyond Sinsæria; an expedition beyond their borders has not been attempted since. Yasuu was, for a long time, kept by the King of Anecia - the northern-most nation of Sinsæria - as a permanent guest. King Kichirou was convinced that Yasuu's power could return his late Queen to life. Yasuu could not.

Seiko lived under the shadow of his father early in life. The child of a powerful Anecian military commander and one of his myriad mistresses, Seiko does not remember his mother very well. His father - Gonkuro - keeps close track of his illegitimate heirs. When Seiko showed signs of hyper intellect, at barely three years of age, he was quickly claimed as Kanai blood, and taken to be raised and educated by his father. At age eleven, during one of the Concord Claimings, Seiko remained outside to witness it, against explicit orders. A tiny white dragon hatchling - a Radiant class named Kiki - found him and bonded to him. Seiko escaped his father - abandoning his elder sister Nami and younger brother Masaru - and became a Dragon Rider.

Ten years and two Claimings later, Seiko is stationed in the Anarch Eyrie, sprawled out in the enormous, columnal warrens underneath Anica, the Anecian capital. He is not supposed to wander the Palace unattended, especially not with Kiki shaped as a human by his side, but Seiko has never much cared to be confined, and he cannot be reprimanded if he is not caught. He comes across a door that he has not encountered before; Kiki touches it, absorbs the electrical shock that protects it, and kicks it down. She has always been a firecracker. Pleased with herself, Kiki leads Seiko through the door and up into the tower it guarded. They do not care for King Kichirou; he has proven an unstable monarch, on the verge of tyrannical. Whatever he feels such a need to protect, they will discover and ruin.

They do not expect to find a terrified man with liquid violet eyes.

He is visibly frightened of them, trembling and holding back tears, but he does not retreat. He is dressed opulently - the King's doing, no doubt - but the clothes seem too heavy for his small frame, and sit ever so slightly wrong. Seiko decides he must be underweight; not for lack of trying, if the half-eaten meal tray on the man's desk is anything to go by. Nevertheless, the clothes hang just a little too loose for Seiko's liking.

The man flinches when Kiki gets close and sniffs him. She circles, oblivious to her predatory movement, and then puts her hands on her hips. Her eyes flash solid blue for a moment and she meets Seiko's gaze; her voice echoes in his mind. Seiko agrees.

Kiki vapourises the gilded bars that seal the tower's window; she takes the crystal glass panes with them. Drawing a squeak from the man - one that sounds almost like concern - Kiki leaps into the open air. Seiko feels her transform into her dragon body, like a cool ripple under his skin. He doesn't bother to ask Kichirou's prisoner. He picks up the man, who shrills a protest but clings to him anyway, and jumps from the window. For a moment, the man screams - and then Kiki is under them and Seiko has a grip on her back fin. They spiral up higher, and then set a course for the Sinsærian border. They have broken Concord law; to be safe, they will head for the Ravaged Lands.

They cannot leave the man where he was. Visible despite his heavy clothes, his skin shows them two things: the red and white scars of abuse, and the faint golden powder of a Divine Spellcaster.

World that your couple lives in : Sins and Cataclysms (the planet Millennium, primarily on the continent Sinsæria)

Link to story / more detailed bio: Aaah, I must keep some secrets. These are characters in my actual novel after all. I'll admit that their story for this might be a little bit fudged from their canon, but I'll keep track of it haha.

LOVE! I'll update the main post to add your lovely couple soon! Do you have any novels published anywhere? I'd love to get my paws on your works! 

divider.png

Breeding Report 

H a p p i l y  &  E v e r  A f t e r  - gave an egg (Nebula)

O n c e  U p o n  &  A  T i m e  - were not bred (no one on wait list)

And  They  Lived  +  Happily  Ever  After  - gave an egg (Tan Ridgewing)

Tale  As  Old  +  As  Time - no egg AGAIN

T r u e  L o v e  +  N e v e r  F a i l s - gave an egg (Carina)

Song  As  Old +  As  Rhyme - no egg

There is something seriously wrong with Tale As Old + As Time. :angry::(:dry: That's a month of failures now, and I even used Fertility this week. If this situation continues, I might consider retiring them as an Original Couple. If that happens, all of their present offspring would still count towards this project; just that there will be no more new offspring from them. 

I'll probably give it another month before deciding. Hopefully they get more generous next week when I use Fertility on BOTH of them (again). 

Edited by Minkerbell

Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/kittyrules2003
Choice of Breeding Pair:
Tale  As  Old  +  As  Time

(Oh no! Hopefully this pair isn't retired! I was hoping to snag an egg from this one and Song As Old As Rhyme because of how much I love that song :o)

I'd like an egg from an existing bloodline!

Please add me to the Wait List for an Author's Bloodline 

Choice of Breeding Pair: 
King Ravion the Wanderer & Lady Nexyn the Compass 

6 minutes ago, kittyrules2003 said:

Choice of Breeding Pair:
Tale  As  Old  +  As  Time

(Oh no! Hopefully this pair isn't retired! I was hoping to snag an egg from this one and Song As Old As Rhyme because of how much I love that song :o)

I'd like an egg from an existing bloodline!

Please add me to the Wait List for an Author's Bloodline 

Choice of Breeding Pair: 
King Ravion the Wanderer & Lady Nexyn the Compass 

I'd hate to retire them too! They are a pretty popular couple. But they're horrid at producing offspring! D: They usually produce like maybe just 1 offspring per 2 months. I've had better breeding luck with some of my CB Golds / Silvers.

I have a free egg slot, lemme go breed that couple and see if they're sweet enough to produce an offspring for you. Back in a bit! 

ETA: Success! I'll PM you with a teleport link. 

Edited by Minkerbell

@Minkerbell Not yet, I'm afraid. I have a problem with too many ideas, but I'm working on this one at the moment! (I've managed to narrow it down to two novels, but this one has my interest right now). I've got fanfiction somewhere though XD

Forum Name: Ninjakittee
Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee
Choice of Breeding Pair: O n c e  U p o n  &  A  T i m e

(I'd love to get another one from True Love + Never Fails because they're just beautiful, but I know they're being butts wrong pairing whoops!)

I would like to become a breeder!

Names of Breeding Pair : It's Love, Not Rivalry

Lineage of Male: Divine Spellcaster Yasuu
Lineage of Female: Dragon Rider Seiko (male character)

What generation is your couple?: They produce 3G example

Would you like interested people to PM breeding requests to you? : No, just post it the thread, I check it regularly.

=====================
** The following are optional information

Additional Rules / Requests / Information for people interested in carrying on your bloodline: All offspring must be adopted in their personal lore. Also, they may be a Spellcaster or a Rider, but they cannot be both. (They're free to be something else as well).

======================

Short Profile / Story of your couple : this post 

World that your couple lives in : Sins and Cataclysms

Edited by Ninjakittee

@Guillotine Certainly! It'll have to be next week since I have their firstborn (and oooh, her story is greeeaaaat), I'm afraid. I'm not sure if @Minkerbell is making notes of our waitlists in the main posts or not, but flick me a ping if I forget! :wub:

12 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:
Spoiler

Choice of Breeding Pair: O n c e  U p o n  &  A  T i m e

(I'd love to get another one from True Love + Never Fails because they're just beautiful, but I know they're being butts wrong pairing whoops!)

I would like to become a breeder!

Names of Breeding Pair : It's Love, Not Rivalry

Lineage of Male: Divine Spellcaster Yasuu
Lineage of Female: Dragon Rider Seiko (male character)

What generation is your couple?: They produce 3G example

Would you like interested people to PM breeding requests to you? : No, just post it the thread, I check it regularly.

=====================

Additional Rules / Requests / Information for people interested in carrying on your bloodline: All offspring must be adopted in their personal lore. Also, they may be a Spellcaster or a Rider, but they cannot be both. (They're free to be something else as well).

======================

Short Profile / Story of your couple : this post 

World that your couple lives in : Sins and Cataclysms

I'll add you to the wait list as well as the breeder's list! (: True Love + Never Fails are a little more dependable than Tale As Old + As Time. At least they haven't had month long refusals (knock on wood). I'll put you on Once Upon + A Time's list for now, but if you decide to get one from TLNF, let me know and I'll add you to their list as well. 

9 hours ago, Guillotine said:

Ninjakittee, would you be willing to breed me a kid from your pair?

...Also, i desire to make another story, so...

Forum Name: Guillotine

Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine
Choice of Breeding Pair: True Love + Never Fails

I'll add you to the wait list for them! 

8 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Guillotine Certainly! It'll have to be next week since I have their firstborn (and oooh, her story is greeeaaaat), I'm afraid. I'm not sure if @Minkerbell is making notes of our waitlists in the main posts or not, but flick me a ping if I forget! :wub:

I'll try to keep up, but honestly, I'm not sure how well I can update it. It was my intention to keep everything updated, but then Imperial Harem came along and started to take up 95%of my DC play time. :ph34r: But yes, a good rule of thumb would be to either ping or PM the breeder you want an egg from if I don't update as regularly as I hope to. 

Forum Name: catstaff

Name of Couple : Prince Emeth of Cair Paravel and Nyssa the River Nymph
Lineage of Male :
https://dragcave.net/lineage/Z9M9f
Lineage of Female : https://dragcave.net/lineage/0Zd24

Will you breed them for others? : Yes

========================

In Aslan’s Country, all things are possible.

When the Seven Friends of Narnia found themselves there after a horrific British Railways accident and witnessing the end of Narnia as chronicled in The Last Battle, they happily reunited with dear friends from whom they’d been separated for many years. The elderly found their youth restored, while the youngest quickly grew to adulthood. And they all found the happiness which had eluded them in England.

Lord Digory and Lady Polly, present for Narnia’s birth as well as its death, soon saw their life-long friendship turn to love. They named their first son Andrew, for Digory’s uncle, whose meddling with magic had set them all on the path which led to Narnia and Aslan. The youngest of the Friends also found happiness together; Lord Eustace and Lady Jill went from schoolmates to soulmates. Their daughter Jewel, named for their friend the unicorn, pledged herself to the renewed star Coriakin.

To no one’s surprise, Queen Lucy wed her first Narnian friend, the faun Tumnus. They called their daughter Susan, as a token of hope that the lost Pevensie sibling might one day recall Aslan and be reunited with the rest of them in His country. Princess Susan and Lord Andrew soon fell in love. King Peter married Beithe, a graceful birch dryad. Their daughter Princess Willow married Prince Rav of Archenland, the son of the Pevensies’ friends King Cor and his Calormene wife Aravis. King Edmund, however, found himself in the most unexpected pairing, finding his happiness with Aravis’s friend Lasaraleen. Two political marriages arranged by her father in her former life in Calormen matured the once-flighty young woman, while Edmund’s own past mistakes left him a wise and forgiving man. Their son Prince Emeth recently married a river nymph named Nyssa; their first child is expected shortly.

Coriakin and Lady Jewel have a son named Ramandu, after an old friend of his father. Lord Andrew and Princess Susan called their eldest child Mabel in honor of Andrew's grandmother. The two have become close, and are expected to marry soon. Prince Rav and Princess Willow have a young son, Frank, named for the first Narnian king in history. It is the fond hope of both families that Emeth and Nyssa's child is a girl, and will eventually marry young Prince Frank.

World that your couple lives in : Aslan's Country

have a new Fairy Tale Couple!

Name of Couple : Of the Skies, Once Lost
Lineage of Male: Alicorn Edenza
Lineage of Female: Alicorn Rider Kairie

Will you breed them for others? : No (they aren't a romantic couple)

========================

Short Profile / Story of your couple : Kairie was born in the Ravaged Lands to a Spellcaster, one of the few humans remaining outside of Sinsæria. Of her father, she knows nothing - though she has long suspected him to be an elf; she inherited the slant to her ears, and the utter lack of magic. With no use for a non-magical human, Kairie's birth mother abandoned her to the Ravaged Lands.

Edenza is the son of the Alicorns; his birth brought their total number up to four. Alicorns were rare enough before the elven revolution - it takes years for a foal to be carried to term, and few survive the aether starvation of birth. Edenza is, quite literally, a walking miracle.

Whilst walking the Ravaged Lands with Matia, the Alicorn Aurelysia, and her son Edenza, Seiko and Yasuu once found the site of combat. Scratches in the dirt and claw marks on the rocks; a scorch that looked suspiciously like veynix fire - and the telltale golden dust of Divine magic. Though Yasuu had not yet been here, he took the dust as proof that he had been here before. Half buried in the dirt, still white, hid the bones of a child - not a full skeleton; one arm, from the elbow down. The damage done to the joint looked as if it had been bitten off. After a short argument, Yasuu summoned his magic - Seiko at his side despite his misgivings - and rewrote them in time, back to the moment of battle.

A battle, in as many words, it was not.

Seiko - unsteady, displaced in time and suddenly missing his connection to Kiki - attacked the pair of veynixes. Yasuu went to the child. She was young, barely eight years old, shrieking in agony and bleeding. The veynixes had indeed bitten off her right forearm.

Yasuu unclipped his cloak and bundled her into it, picking her up even as Seiko sent the veynixes howling into the skies. Healing was beyond Yasuu's magic, far beyond Seiko's - but this was not their time, and they had friends (and a dragon) to return to. Seiko came close; ignored the child in Yasuu's arms. A mad glint lit his eyes. It was always a mistake to separate a Rider from his dragon.

"Yasuu, please."

The golden dust settled behind them as Yasuu warped them back to their own time, taking the child with them. Seiko collapsed, immediately swept up by Kiki. Yasuu sat, heavily, the wailing child slipping from an exhausted grasp. Time magic was always a drain.

But Edenza approached the child. He was still small, a spindly foal with a too-narrow face, half a tail, a wispy mane. Alicorns grow slowly, after all. Yasuu couldn't fathom what he might be about to do, but he shifted slightly, allowed Edenza open access.

When the blinding glow had faded, Edenza stood a little easier. The same faint blue tinge that shone in the child's white hair now shone in Edenza's white coat too. The child stopped crying; she was missing half an arm, but she bled no longer. Her eyes were wide.

"What's your name?"

"... Kairie." Gulped. Afraid, but... not afraid. Edenza nosed her - she shuddered, and reached to pet him with her remaining hand.

"I'm Yasuu. Don't be scared. We'll look after you now. Okay?"

Edenza whispered in Kairie's mind. The pain gone now, the reassurance of a presence she didn't fully understand but knew she could trust inside her, Kairie smiled.

"If you're looking after me, that means you're my dad now." Said with confidence. There would be no argument.

Yasuu offered none. He'd walked through time to save her. An Alicorn had chosen to make her his Rider. It was his honour.

"Seiko? I guess we have a daughter now."

"What?!"

---

@Minkerbell Can I make an addendum to my rules for Seiko and Yasuu? Because I'm disallowing 'Alicorn Rider' as a title for their offspring. There are only two Alicorn Riders and I have (or will have) them both.

Edited by Ninjakittee

Choice of Breeding Pair: And  They  Lived  +  Happily  Ever  After (I have plaaaaans) || T r u e  L o v e  +  N e v e r  F a i l s (I can't help myself)

@Guillotine I'm gonna breed Yasuu and Seiko in a bit, just waiting for a couple eggs to hatch so I have space haha. Will pM you the link if they're successful ^.^

Edited by Ninjakittee

(Psst, Minky, I think you missed adding me to the wait lists, so I'm submitting the request again.)

Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff
Choice of Breeding Pair:  T r u e  L o v e  +  N e v e r  F a i l s and Song  As  Old +  As  Rhyme 

Name of Couple : Prince Altair and Princess Lotus
Lineage of Male : Prince Altair of Cair Paravel
Lineage of Female : Princess Lotus of Cair Paravel

Will you breed them for others? : Yes

========================

In Aslan’s Country, all things are possible.

When the Seven Friends of Narnia found themselves there after a horrific British Railways accident and witnessing the end of Narnia as chronicled in The Last Battle, they happily reunited with dear friends from whom they’d been separated for many years. The elderly found their youth restored, while the youngest quickly grew to adulthood. And they all found the happiness which had eluded them in England.

Lord Digory and Lady Polly, present for Narnia’s birth as well as its death, soon saw their life-long friendship turn to love. They named their first son Andrew, for Digory’s uncle, whose meddling with magic had set them all on the path which led to Narnia and Aslan. The youngest of the Friends also found happiness together; Lord Eustace and Lady Jill went from schoolmates to soulmates. Their daughter Jewel, named for their friend the unicorn, pledged herself to the renewed star Coriakin.

To no one’s surprise, Queen Lucy wed her first Narnian friend, the faun Tumnus. They called their daughter Susan, as a token of hope that the lost Pevensie sibling might one day recall Aslan and be reunited with the rest of them in His country. Princess Susan and Lord Andrew soon fell in love. King Peter married Beithe, a graceful birch dryad. Their daughter Princess Willow married Prince Rav of Archenland, the son of the Pevensies’ friends King Cor and his Calormene wife Aravis. King Edmund, however, found himself in the most unexpected pairing, finding his happiness with Aravis’s friend Lasaraleen. Two political marriages arranged by her father in her former life in Calormen matured the once-flighty young woman, while Edmund’s own past mistakes left him a wise and forgiving man. Their son Prince Emeth married a river nymph named Nyssa.

Coriakin and Lady Jewel had a son named Ramandu, after an old friend of his father. Lord Andrew and Princess Susan called their eldest child Mabel in honor of Andrew's grandmother. Ramandu and Mabel married and had a son whom they called Altair to commemorate both his stellar and Earth-human heritage. Prince Rav and Princess Willow had a young son, Frank, named for the first Narnian king in history. Frank married Emeth and Nyssa's daughter Marina, and they called their first child Lotus to honor her dryad and river nymph ancestry. Newlyweds Altair and Lotus have just had their first child, a son named Taliesin, whose birth unites the Seven Friends of Narnia as family through blood as well as friendship.

World that your couple lives in: Aslan's Country

I'm so sorry that I've been neglecting this project! I'm going to do the necessary updates now! Urgh.gif

22 minutes ago, Minkerbell said:

I'm so sorry that I've been neglecting this project! I'm going to do the necessary updates now! Urgh.gif

Firstly, yaaaay! =D Secondly, omg Mink, that emoji thingie is so cuuuuuuuuuute

9 hours ago, Minkerbell said:

Life happens, and we all know it. Here's hoping things get a little less stressful for you soon!

@Minkerbell you're lineage projects are amazing <3

Forum Name: OutlawQueen
Scroll: OutlawQueen
Choice of Breeding Pair: (it is three, right?) H a p p i l y & E v e r A f t e r, T r u e L o v e & N e v e r F a i l s, and O n c e  U p o n  &  A  T i m e.

Oh, this looks so nice! I've literally read all 200 some Grimm's Fairy Tales in this nearly 100-year-old book I found at a thrift store. And I've gone through most of Anderson's but I don't own them. I have Aesop electronically but I'm holding out for a physical copy. I read too much fantasy besides! :/

16 hours ago, OutlawQueen said:

@Minkerbell you're lineage projects are amazing <3

Forum Name: OutlawQueen
Scroll: OutlawQueen
Choice of Breeding Pair: (it is three, right?) H a p p i l y & E v e r A f t e r, T r u e L o v e & N e v e r F a i l s, and O n c e  U p o n  &  A  T i m e.

Oh, this looks so nice! I've literally read all 200 some Grimm's Fairy Tales in this nearly 100-year-old book I found at a thrift store. And I've gone through most of Anderson's but I don't own them. I have Aesop electronically but I'm holding out for a physical copy. I read too much fantasy besides! :/

Aww, you're too kind! I've been neglecting this project in favor of Imperial Harem (something I'm very guilty about!!) because of how low key it is in comparison. But I'm glad that people still like its concept! I must give it some TLC soon. :wub:

I'll add you to the wait list! I'm behind in terms of breeding schedule, but I should be breeding the couples tomorrow or the day after.