Minkerbell

** { Happily Ever After } || A Romantic Fairytale Lineage >> Featuring Nebulas | Carinas | Ridgewings << **

I'm ready to begin my fairy tale!

Please add me to the Waiting List from an Original Couple

Forum Name: Ninjakittee

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Preferred Breeding Pair: [ Tale  As  Old ]  +  [ As  Time ]

Hopefully that's right. (I'm sorry if it's not, I'm a bit tired and there's a lot of info laid out for this lineage lol - I'll fix whatever needs to be!)

Figured I'd finally take the plunge haha. I love the idea of making stories for these. (Also, since I have a world in mind for my bloodlines, can I include titles like Dragon Rider, Demidragon, Dragon Singer, etc for my dragons? It would probably include Radiant Dragon or one of six other classes of dragon too)

Edited by Ninjakittee

1 hour ago, Ninjakittee said:

Forum Name: Ninjakittee

Preferred Breeding Pair: [ Tale  As  Old ]  +  [ As  Time ]

Hopefully that's right. (I'm sorry if it's not, I'm a bit tired and there's a lot of info laid out for this lineage lol - I'll fix whatever needs to be!)

Figured I'd finally take the plunge haha. I love the idea of making stories for these. (Also, since I have a world in mind for my bloodlines, can I include titles like Dragon Rider, Demidragon, Dragon Singer, etc for my dragons? It would probably include Radiant Dragon or one of six other classes of dragon too)

Hiya, it's lovely to see you here! :wub:  I'll add you to the list for that couple. 

Sure, you can absolutely use those titles for them. I can't wait to read what you create! 

Wow I was just gifted a Tan Ridgewing as someone saw it on my wishlist and just wow... there it is! So now I have a Tan Ridgewing to use for my lineage.

1 minute ago, Rekha said:

Wow I was just gifted a Tan Ridgewing as someone saw it on my wishlist and just wow... there it is! So now I have a Tan Ridgewing to use for my lineage.

Ooh congrats!! What a lovely gift. :wub: Now if only some of that big-heartedness and generosity of spirit would rub off on that Tale As Old + As Time. /throws the couple A Look. They are the most stubborn couple I own out of the bunch. They hold the record for the most number of refusals, but there's no glory in that!! 

Haha thats not a good record to hold! -laughs- Darn stubborn couples. I hope some of it does rub off on them! 

Forum Name: pretty_thumb

Link to Scroll:  Here

Preferred Breeding Pair: [Song As Old] + [As Rhyme]

1 hour ago, WildDragonFlying said:

Hey, welcome @pretty_thumb!

Thank you! :) I actually already have 3 dragons from the lineage - just working on another!

My little hatchie needs a mate so I can start their story^_^

Forum Name: Mak0

Link to Scroll: Scroll

Preferred Breeding Pair: Tale As Old & As Time

I have a new Fairy Tale Couple! 

Forum Name:  Winterspheonix

Link to Scroll:  https://dragcave.net/user/Wolf_warrior

Name of Couple :  King Ishmael of Midnight

Lineage of Male : https://dragcave.net/lineage/wtbnS

Lineage of Female :  https://dragcave.net/lineage/garKU

Will you breed them for others? : Yes

========================

Short Profile / Story of your couple : Once Upon a time, within Arcan was a young Prince Ishmael. Ishmael was apart of a grand court of nebulas, who's stars shone as bright as the true stars in the sky. However, the Prince was not allowed to leave his Kingdom for a long time, during this time many wished to become queen. While many female nebulae of all shades of blues and reds flocked from the far reaches of the land, Ishmael saw none of them as a suitable mate.

It was when he finally was betrothed to a young princess of Shae that he was allowed to travel away from his lands. On his trip, as they flew into the Amos mountains on the Shae border, he was attacked by an unknown species of dragons, sending him wandering deep into the mountains. The Prince had no idea where to go until a dragons of glistening Purple scales appeared and lead him to her cave.She stated her name was Sepheria and was a lone ridgewing dragon that fled from her village years ago. She helped tend his wounds and, when he asked, she told him all about the world he had never seen until now.

Finding her knowledge fastinating as well as her kindness, after spending quite a bit of time with her. He asked her to be his queen. Sepheria did not know of what to make of this but did accept, and thus they traveled back to the Castle Midnight. Many where shocked that the Prince came back with not a Nebula but a Ridgewing. However, he had chosen his mate, and as the young Prince stood by his mate.

His own court stated he must battle against the guards in order to win.

And thus he prepared to battle...

Not before they had a small child... a daughter.... One that the court had yet to see before.

To be continued….

World that your couple lives in: Arcan

---------------

On other notes they actually bred a Carnia egg! And it was prcogged as female! ;v;/

I would like to become a breeder!

Names of Breeding Pair:  High King Letholdus + Queen Isolde

What generation is your couple?:  2G, so offspring will be 3G

Would you like interested people to PM breeding requests to you?: Yes, or @ me when posting on the thread.

=====================

Additional Requests: Please do not give any offspring a title equal to or higher than King or Queen. Almost any title fitting that requirement will be fine with me, but if you aren't sure just ask. :) For instance, my 3G from them is High Priestess Ayleth, so you can still get creative! 

Forum Name: pretty_thumb

Link to Scroll:  Here

Name of Couple: High King Letholdus + Queen Isolde

Lineage of Male: image.png.a14a06001ab2c6eaa2ede5498f018ab3.png

Lineage of Female:image.png.7717f87f868b6f7593b8f9e16d1660df.png

Will you breed them for others?: Yes

========================

Short Profile / Story of your couple: King Letholdus, descendant of the High Kings of Eld, was molded from birth to be an honorable and true king of Utrilia. Beloved as a prince, the people only grew more fond of Letholdus as he rose to power. For this reason, none but his Advisors questioned his choice for a queen. Isolde, the beautiful commoner, was one of seven daughters born to a mother who could no longer fly and a father who worked most of the day away as a stonemason. Letholdus met her in their youth, after a passing glimpse of Isolde's fiery-starred wings caused him to seek the entire kingdom for her. He found her in the streets of Thokya, the port city, begging for work or food or help. Letholdus gave her hope, but stubborn Isolde wouldn't simply fly off with him and abandon her problems and pain. So for months Letholdus would make the daily flight from Xepis to Thokya and each day he would bring a gift to Isolde and her family. After their basic needs were met and her mother was made as comfortable as possible in a large new home, Letholdus brought the Utrilian Diamond and presented it to Isolde. She accepted the honor, not for what he had done for her, but for the love she had grown to bear for him. Her family's blessing sealed their fate, and Isolde became Queen Isolde, referred to by the common folk as Queen Isolde of the Thokya Docks. Her beauty, grace, humility and intelligence endeared her to the nobility of kingdom as well. Dawning the title of High King (only given after a marriage), Letholdus proudly took up his throne with his beloved wife by his side.

World that your couple lives in: The Kingdom of Utrilia is made up of the Seven Isles. Most important are Xepis, the seat of the kingdom and Thokya, the kingdom's main port. The revered isle Leruidor is the kingdom's isle of temples and worship; only native Utrilians may set wing on the sacred land. Shonem, the Haunted Isle, where dishonored warriors of Utrilia's distant past are said to send any visiting dragon straight to Hades, is wisely avoided by anyone without a death wish. Orelum, that what was previously the Island of Insanity, carries a mysterious past and few inhabitants. Sethia is an isle of fertile lands and a magick blessing of old - crops abound here - so much so that over half of the produce is shipped out in trade to other kingdoms. Finally there is the Isle of Peace, Timmozar, which may only be inhabited by dragons who have served as warriors or mothers (as they are one in the same). 

Link to story / more detailed bio: I may update this in time, but this is what I have for now. :)

Edited by pretty_thumb

Forum Name: catstaff

Link to Scroll:  https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff

Preferred Breeding Pair: O n c e  U p o n  &  A  T i m e 

And  They  Lived & Happily  Ever  After 

(I hope this is okay; the rules say people can be on up to 3 waiting lists at a time, so I figured I'd ask for the two I wanted at once.)

Whoops, sorry I've been neglecting this a little. Will update very very soon!

ETA: All updates have been made!

Edited by MinkishMinx

Leah and Sean have given their first egg! I’ve also done a couple of other breedings, and when it’s not right before I’m about to go to sleep I’ll make up some posts for them haha

23 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

Forum Name: Ninjakittee

Preferred Breeding Pair: T r u e  L o v e  +  N e v e r  F a i l s

5 hours ago, Warriorchick2000 said:

Forum Name:  Warriorchick2000

Link to Scroll:  Warriorchick2000

Preferred Breeding Pair: [ H a p p i l y  + E v e r  A f t e r ]

Yay! Sorry I'm a little getting here. Added you both to the wait lists. (: 

1 minute ago, Mochi said:

[b][color=#cc6699]I'm ready to begin my fairy tale![/color][/b]

[b]Please add me to the Waiting List from an Original Couple[/b]

Forum Name: Mochi
Link to Scroll: xxlonewolfxx
Preferred Breeding Pair: [ H a p p i l y  + E v e r  A f t e r ], [ O n c e  U p o n  a  T i m e ] & [ And  They  LivedHappily  Ever  After ]

Thank you!

Added you to the lists! (Sorry about the forms, I really need to revamp them!) 

Just now, MinkishMinx said:

Added you to the lists! (Sorry about the forms, I really need to revamp them!) 

Thanks! And I fixed mine. I really wish there was a way to preview our post before we actually post them

20 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Thanks! And I fixed mine. I really wish there was a way to preview our post before we actually post them

The only way I know of is to click on the magnifying glass icon (the rightmost one). But even then, it doesn't display spoiler tags properly, so I don't know if it will show other kinds of formatting incorrectly. 

ETA: Forms have been revamped to be similar to the Imperial Harem ones. Now you can just copy and paste them, no additional formatting required! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

25 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

The only way I know of is to click on the magnifying glass icon (the rightmost one). But even then, it doesn't display spoiler tags properly, so I don't know if it will show other kinds of formatting incorrectly. 

ETA: Forms have been revamped to be similar to the Imperial Harem ones. Now you can just copy and paste them, no additional formatting required! 

Omg I never knew what that button was for! I just thought it was a search button or something o.o

Wow now I feel silly. Thanks for telling me XD 

Name of Couple : Coriakin the Renewed Star and Lady Jewel of Narnia
Lineage of Male :
https://dragcave.net/lineage/KWOqV
Lineage of Female : https://dragcave.net/lineage/u28Wc

========================

Short Profile / Story of your couple : 

In Aslan’s Country, all things are possible.

When the Seven Friends of Narnia found themselves there after a horrific British Railways accident and witnessing the end of Narnia as chronicled in The Last Battle, they happily reunited with dear friends from whom they’d been separated for many years. The elderly found their youth restored, while the youngest quickly grew to adulthood. And they all found the happiness which had eluded them in England.

Lord Digory and Lady Polly, present for Narnia’s birth as well as its death, soon saw their life-long friendship turn to love. They named their first son Andrew, for Digory’s uncle, whose meddling with magic had set them all on the path which led to Narnia and Aslan. The youngest of the Friends also found happiness together; Lord Eustace and Lady Jill went from schoolmates to soulmates. Their daughter Jewel, named for their friend the unicorn, recently pledged herself to the renewed star Coriakin.

To no one’s surprise, Queen Lucy wed her first Narnian friend, the faun Tumnus. They called their daughter Susan, as a token of hope that the lost Pevensie sibling might one day recall Aslan and be reunited with the rest of them in His country. Princess Susan and Lord Andrew soon fell in love. King Peter married Beithe, a graceful birch dryad. Their daughter Princess Willow married Prince Rav of Archenland, the son of the Pevensies’ friends King Cor and his Calormene wife Aravis. King Edmund, however, found himself in the most unexpected pairing, finding his happiness with Aravis’s friend Lasaraleen. Two political marriages arranged by her father in her former life in Calormen matured the once-flighty young woman, while Edmund’s own past mistakes left him a wise and forgiving man. Their son Prince Emeth is rumored to be courting a river nymph, but no word has yet come of a wedding.

World that your couple lives in : Aslan's Country

---------------------------------------------

I'm ready to begin my Fairy Tale! 
Please add me to the Wait List for an Original Couple 

Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff
Choice of Breeding Pair:  T r u e  L o v e  +  N e v e r  F a i l s

Song  As  Old +  As  Rhyme 

(Gotta start a second even-gen set, to eventually bring Susan back into the fold, right?)

Edited by catstaff

18 minutes ago, catstaff said:

Name of Couple : Coriakin the Renewed Star and Lady Jewel of Narnia
Lineage of Male :
https://dragcave.net/lineage/KWOqV
Lineage of Female : https://dragcave.net/lineage/u28Wc

========================

Short Profile / Story of your couple : 

In Aslan’s Country, all things are possible.

When the Seven Friends of Narnia found themselves there after a horrific British Railways accident and witnessing the end of Narnia as chronicled in The Last Battle, they happily reunited with dear friends from whom they’d been separated for many years. The elderly found their youth restored, while the youngest quickly grew to adulthood. And they all found the happiness which had eluded them in England.

Lord Digory and Lady Polly, present for Narnia’s birth as well as its death, soon saw their life-long friendship turn to love. They named their first son Andrew, for Digory’s uncle, whose meddling with magic had set them all on the path which led to Narnia and Aslan. The youngest of the Friends also found happiness together; Lord Eustace and Lady Jill went from schoolmates to soulmates. Their daughter Jewel, named for their friend the unicorn, recently pledged herself to the renewed star Coriakin.

To no one’s surprise, Queen Lucy wed her first Narnian friend, the faun Tumnus. They called their daughter Susan, as a token of hope that the lost Pevensie sibling might one day recall Aslan and be reunited with the rest of them in His country. Princess Susan and Lord Andrew soon fell in love. King Peter married Beithe, a graceful birch dryad. Their daughter Princess Willow married Prince Rav of Archenland, the son of the Pevensies’ friends King Cor and his Calormene wife Aravis. King Edmund, however, found himself in the most unexpected pairing, finding his happiness with Aravis’s friend Lasaraleen. Two political marriages arranged by her father in her former life in Calormen matured the once-flighty young woman, while Edmund’s own past mistakes left him a wise and forgiving man. Their son Prince Emeth is rumored to be courting a river nymph, but no word has yet come of a wedding.

World that your couple lives in : Aslan's Country

---------------------------------------------

I'm ready to begin my Fairy Tale! 
Please add me to the Wait List for an Original Couple 

Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff
Choice of Breeding Pair:  T r u e  L o v e  +  N e v e r  F a i l s

Song  As  Old +  As  Rhyme 

(Gotta start a second even-gen set, to eventually bring Susan back into the fold, right?)

I am such a very big fan of the Chronicles of Narnia, so it was such a delight to read your story! I can't wait to find out more, and I love the names that you've given to their progeny. 

I'll add your couple's information to the main post and I'll also add you to the wait lists!