Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Totally Unspooky (probably) Bingo

On 11/11/2017 at 3:06 AM, TerraAnne said:

This is the highest I've got. Since xenos are 6 this would be 8, though I may need to look around more I may have something better.

There are 6 different Xenos available, but your lineage only has 1 of them in it, the Gaia ;) So that would be 3 breeds in that lineage: Gaia, White and Shadow Walker.

On 10/11/2017 at 5:28 PM, fuzzbucket said:

Um is a 2 gen a stair ?

Nope.

So I *think* I counted up everything up to here. Let me know if I missed something.

(Round 3(b) still runs until tomorrow.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Um wow... Don't get... :lol: can't count..

As long as I'm not winning that works for me :)

I think by chance I managed to cater this Bingo perfectly to Dirtytabs's scroll XD You and purplehaze still have the chance to cross the finish line for a bred egg though - if you find those pesky secrets :lol: (all of them in-thread)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

On 10/24/2017 at 3:37 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Ruby Eyes: 9e, a5, 2a, ea, 5f, 03, bd, 3d, 4a, f3, cb, 49, c8, 42, bf, 79 = 33

@fuzzbucket this looks like a musical thing. Help me figure it out.

It was mostly just supposed to look like other lines in that list XD

Oh.... Um....

Nah - it's choir tonight; I have to cook so I can eat before I go out.

38 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I think by chance I managed to cater this Bingo perfectly to Dirtytabs's scroll XD You and purplehaze still have the chance to cross the finish line for a bred egg though - if you find those pesky secrets :lol: (all of them in-thread)

Nope, I'm done. No time, energy or interest. :lol:

I had just started to "get" the musical ones, but this... tabs will have done it by tomorrow, and I won't be here again till then !

Well, it's not exactly a new type of secret. I think I used this in one of my previous bingos (don't remember in which ones).

And the other two are totally old.

I guess I'll spend the rest of the day figuring out this scoreboard thing. :huh:

Hmm I looked through the thread last night before bed but I'll give it another look through I suppose.

Well, 1 secret (#32) is there since Saturday (or maybe Friday for you), one (#33) since yesterday or so, and one (#34) I put last night (what Dirtytabs calls a scoreboard, whatever that means).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Well, this game will end in ~8 hours.

2 secrets left, 1 of which has partically been *noticed* by Dirtytabs, the other one is on page 16.