Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Totally Unspooky (probably) Bingo

Hum. Damn well concealed then - unless we can vary no of posts to a page... Are we on page 20 now for everyone ?

Ayup :lol: I'm amazed this wasn't discovered sooner.

So that was the page 16 one.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

On an unrelated note:

In a previous bingo, one of the requests was for a 4th gen with all Striped colours in it, and I had mentioned that I even searched my non-Stripeds for that. The initial response was that this wouldn't even be possible, but it is: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zCOMD Even a z-code! :)

It is possible with all stripes - but my two who could have done it just said they were too tired...

A 4th gen non-Striped with all Striped colours in it like above? Or did you mean a 4th gen Striped (which would have been easy if only I had *had* any of those back then)?

Oh you didn't say it had to have something else in there. I mean a 4th gen all stripes with all the colours.

Have to go out now, but I'll show you what I SHOULD have got when I get back.

I did say "non-Striped" - am I failing at English again? :unsure:

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

On an unrelated note:

In a previous bingo, one of the requests was for a 4th gen with all Striped colours in it, and I had mentioned that I even searched my non-Stripeds for that. The initial response was that this wouldn't even be possible, but it is: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zCOMD Even a z-code! :)

was what you said.... which implied to me that it was a striped...

I'd lose track without that myself XD You're still working on the last one ;)

Indeed!

I think with that, we're done? Doesn't look like the other 4 would return within the next 4 hours, at least ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

All this time, I was thinking, "There's no one with code 'Cilya" or 'CILYA'," you know, 'cause I was hung up on your group of Cody Names and all. :blush:

OK I have to go look at the key....

Hm. How did that come from all those numbers? XD

The numbers were a just teleport code to a hatchling. I only put commas in between to disguise the whole thing.

@Dirtytabs Well, I did try to hint at the fact it's a name, not a code :lol: especially since the same dragon was used in the Tricky bingo.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Well, since noone has any objections to my countery, I hereby announce the definite winner:

Congratulations @Dirtytabs!

Looking forward to your next bingo, and I'm waiting for your breeding wish :)

Way to go, tabs. (y)

And thanks, ruby. Just because I am a bit thick and hate the forum software now doesn't mean it wasn't fun - and you put in LOADS more work than I did !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Wahoo!

Ooh, I have two breeding wishes! I would like your bingohost blessings for a black capped teimarr from these two and nocturne from these two. Please instruct them to stop producing sinii krai and candelabra children.

Will do! I started by AP-breeding some Sinii Krais and Candelabras XD

Thank you! XD They're just resisting Loveliness when I want them to hurry along!

Aw man I swear I checked all of your posts for white text, Twice. Never would've gotten the last one though heh.

Looking forward to the next one