angelicdragonpuppy

Who else is PUMPED for DC Halloween???

5 hours ago, jillybean711 said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/gV5Xs

I MUST BE DREAMING.

AM I DEAD?

I didn't even know Snows had alts! XD Congrats on the lucky catch. :) 

As for the event, i'm so pumped that new Halloweens have come back! I hope i'll be able to grab at least a pair of Shadows, Caverns, Marrows and Pumpkins! (oh dear, I hope I have time to grab at least some of the pretty lineages going through the AP!)

Edited by lovecats99

11 hours ago, PolarVortex said:

I’m so pumped!!! DC Halloween is one of the highlights of my year, haha. The haunted house is still my favorite of the events. I enjoy going through it every year. I finished my planning spreadsheet so I’m ready - although it’s getting harder and harder to keep up with my breeding goals with sooooo many to do! Plus I love hunting the AP, so I need slots for that... thank goodness for the 8th egg slot. 

*throws planning spreadsheet out window* - OMG CBs?! This changes everything!

8 hours ago, PolarVortex said:

*throws planning spreadsheet out window* - OMG CBs?! This changes everything!

lol! Yeah I think a lot of people's carefully planned Halloween breeding/catching has gone out the window because of this.

I am suddenly glad I had only minimal breeding plans for this Halloween. Hoard all the CBs. @_@

It's going to be basically impossible to get all-lowercase codes for these as I usually try for, but that's okay. :D Scroll goals that seemed impossible before are now attainable with some effort! I'm delighted!

10 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

I am suddenly glad I had only minimal breeding plans for this Halloween.

Me, too :D

Hey guys, which Hatchling did you all choose to dress up, out of curiosity? I chose a Shadowwalker, and so far I'm the only one I've seen, lol. All the ones ive seen are desipis, lurkers, and a ton of graves.

Edited by jillybean711

28 minutes ago, jillybean711 said:

Hey guys, which Hatchling did you all choose to dress up, out of curiosity? I chose a Shadowwalker, and so far I'm the only one I've seen, lol. All the ones ive seen are desipis, lurkers, and a ton of graves.

Checked this thread?

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/180739-so-what-hatchling-are-you-taking-trick-or-treating/

Only a few days ago i was thinking how beautiful it would be, if CBs of the old Halloweens were possible. TJ must have heard my wishes <3 i was pretty sad that i missed so many halloweens (i think at least half of them) so this is just perfect!

First halloween! And, technically first holiday event on DC! On Valentines day 2017, I didn't even realize what was going on... 

*counts* I have 31 trick or treats so far, but honestly I've barely even looked at them yet, just click them automatically when they appear. I've been too busy flailing at the Halloween biome!

So far I've only gotten 27, and that's just from just browsing my scroll, and sneaking a few candies during classes and passing periods today. I wonder how many we have to find this year.

I've decided to focus on only Caveborns this year, since I am missing far too many of them. I wish this event had been made longer to make up for being able to catch Caveborns again. =/

12 hours ago, jillybean711 said:

So far I've only gotten 27, and that's just from just browsing my scroll, and sneaking a few candies during classes and passing periods today. I wonder how many we have to find this year.

I've got 41 so far, TJ said in the news thread it's 50 to collect.

OMG I am in heaven!

I grabbed a CB Depisis on the AP. I love that dragon and am so thrilled to find him on the AP. Thank you ever so much who dropped CB's into it.

I do wish there were CB Vampire eggs in the Halloween biome ... but I am so happy with the re-release.

Edited by Gruff
to add a second line so no double post

On 10/25/2017 at 4:44 PM, Metal-n-Monster said:

I've decided to focus on only Caveborns this year, since I am missing far too many of them. I wish this event had been made longer to make up for being able to catch Caveborns again. =/

No need - just do what I'm doing. Gorge on old CBs all week. Then grab as many 2017s as possible on the 31st. Then two days later hit the AP! I'm going to breed every single Halloween I have and I'm trying to get my friends to do the same. If enough people do, especially late in the week and on the last day, the AP will be clogged with Halloweens for DAYS. Which is, effectively, extra time to grab bred eggs. :D

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

OMG I am in heaven!

I grabbed a CB Depisis on the AP. I love that dragon and am so thrilled to find him on the AP. Thank you ever so much who dropped CB's into it.

I do wish there were CB Vampire eggs in the Halloween biome ... but I am so happy with the re-release.

Hah, the timing makes me wonder if that's the one I dropped - I needed another CB Witchlight and hadn't had any success trading that spare Desipis for it! They're a fantastic Halloween breed but I got a good number of them the year they came out.

10 hours ago, jillybean711 said:

Edited by LibbyLishly
Sorry for the double-post and I can't seem to get rid of the quote box.

What are you guys hoping the new realease will be?

I'm kinda hoping the new release is based on a Wendigo, the Yuki onna, or maybe a Mummy.

Though Christmas Wendigos/Yuki Onnas would be hilarious so we might wanna save those for later.

Dragons Driven to Canibalisam by the winter's cold/ a dragon that died in the snow and is now a vengeful spirit, great for that warm fuzzy holiday feeling!

Have some hot coco with them!

Show to the childrens!

T'will be a merry time for all as it recounts the tales of eating people or freezing them to death!

Edited by blockEdragon

Well, I put my normal prize breeding plans on hold this week... so for those hunting the AP, there are now 5 2G prizekins floating in the Halloween wall. 3 bronze tinsel x Grave, and 2 bronze shimmer x Caligene. Happy hunting! :D And my Caligene hatchy looks quite gallant in his knight armor! ^_^

Yeah we're not going to get a wendigo for Christmas lolol though I kind of wish we could. So many people would flip though. I do think they'd be cool for Halloween. Personally, I'd love something like a flying purple people eater dragon or some kind of werewolf dragon that didn't lean too hard on the wolf part and was more just a semi-bipedal, furred doom beast with some kind of moon thing going on (maybe becomes enraged when both moons are full at the same time??) Or a spider dragon. That would be really different and cool. Or maybe a traditional bright red devil type thing.