angelicdragonpuppy

Who else is PUMPED for DC Halloween???

I would love to see a werewolf-inspired dragon this year! We need more fuzzy dergs XD

@ The Dragoness: Support! When my witchlights first hatched, I was so taken by their adorable fuzzy exteriors, haha. Totally would love a wolf-dragon. ;o;

logged in after a few months of forgetting about the site for the Halloween dragon

am now staring at my scroll going "oh my god, I have a CB Pumpkin", effectively on repeat

I doubt this will be the case, but I think it would be nice if we can continue to see all the Hatchies we encountered along with our own Hatchie pal when this is over. The combinations other users have created are just fun to look at.

7 hours ago, Nyxity said:

I doubt this will be the case, but I think it would be nice if we can continue to see all the Hatchies we encountered along with our own Hatchie pal when this is over. The combinations other users have created are just fun to look at.

This is why I always take multiple screenshots during holiday events on DC, because the graphics are always so awesome and we never know if we'll be able to see them after.

I finally bred all of my Halloween dragons! There's a handful of Pumpkins I don't have mates for but that was still a whole ton of eggs straight to the AP. Fingers crossed the Halloween wall sticks around a good while!

I just bred all of mine too!  119 eggs to the AP. 

I hope they don't die behind the current wall.  3d 11h is ominous.

I sent a total of 90 2nd-gen eggs to the AP this Halloween season and I'm so happy for that. This event has been so much fun.

I'll close this now that Halloween is over (Marrionetta, I love calling it "Pumpkin Day", I shall now call it that!). I'm glad everyone enjoyed the release and trick-or-treat event!