StarSea

Heart of Blue - WIP Fansite

kinda late but it looks like male crypts are using the frozen hatchie sprite instead of the adult!

On 12/1/2022 at 9:42 PM, Arcy said:

kinda late but it looks like male crypts are using the frozen hatchie sprite instead of the adult!

Thank you, this has now been corrected!

The new holiday breed has also been added! Happy previewing with the Light Weavers~

Female Blue and Green Pargs are showing the hatchie sprite

Male Red Parg is showing the hatchie sprite

Noticed this the other day

On 1/12/2023 at 4:49 PM, XDLugia said:

Female Blue and Green Pargs are showing the hatchie sprite

Male Red Parg is showing the hatchie sprite

Noticed this the other day

Thank you very much! All the Pargulus pygmies have been updated, and I checked over the rest of the breeds from the same release.

Additionally, the new Vday breed - Xocoatl - has been added! Thank you for your patience!

Hi! Is this still running? I’ve read the posts in the start of the thread. People started posting their bred dragons and all. But then it seemed to turn into a chat thread. I haven’ looked at all of the middle pages but I just stopped when the all the chatting started.

All of the latest dragons should now be available for previewing! Algarre, Occulri, Sonata, Marocephalic, Arrakyma, Silvershade, Stelllarum, Lightstreak, Hunter, and Flare-Tails have all been added. Happy previewing~

@AnnAndArts I'm sorry I don't quite understand the question, perhaps you're confused what this thread is? This is a fansite tool to make it easier for people to make previews and plan out lineage breeding plans. If you're looking to share your own bred dragons, there's the Breeding section in the Site Discussion board.

Sorry, I didn’t see this until just now. I had forgotten about this and had wondered if it was still working, meaning would I be able to use it? As it is it looks like it is still running, so I will be using it, thank you!

Although it looks like there are still some sections to be finished though.

Edited by AnnAndArts

The latest breeds, Vespine Drake and Incense dragon, have been added. Happy previewing!