StarSea

Heart of Blue - WIP Fansite

The birthday breeds have been added to the previewer! Aeria Gloris, Vremya Drake, Galvanic Wyvern, Kovos Pygmy, Lihnseyre, and Geminae (I hope I got all those names spelled right).

19 hours ago, StarSea said:

The birthday breeds have been added to the previewer! Aeria Gloris, Vremya Drake, Galvanic Wyvern, Kovos Pygmy, Lihnseyre, and Geminae (I hope I got all those names spelled right).

Been using this Lineage previewer for ages and appreciate all the work you put into it. Thanks for adding all these lovely new breeds to the list!

The lineage previewer has been updated with Avea Pygmies and Rift Wyrms!

Glowback Pygmies and Luminox Wyverns have been added into the previewer~

On 9/28/2019 at 5:00 PM, darkladyselenity said:

Am I missing the hatchery, or is it no live yet?

The hatchery is not live at the moment.

Also Update: HoB is currently offline as I'm doing some server-side maintenance atm. It'll be back up in a bit, likely within a half hour. Just didn't want anybody to worry if they try to access it right now and can't!

Edited by StarSea

Sakuhana has been re-sorted to be above Sapphires, because dictionaries tell me it is so...

Additionally, our latest breeds have been added; Sandwaste and Aranoas.

All of the newest birthday breeds have been added! Alcedine Wyvern ("blue" and "brown"), Amalthean, Cloudplume, Pargulus Pygmy ("blue", "green", "red"), Jester, Sapo, and Labradorite. Phew, that's a big load!

Our seven new breeds have been added into the Xenowyrm group - Aquilo, Aso, Obidar, Pharos, Umbras, Ke'maro, and Staterae! Happy previewing!

Thanks for keeping this updated! It's a real help :D 

1. The lineage builder is amazing and I use it all the time. THANK YOU!!

2. Would it be possible to change the background color to match DC, so the lineage appears exactly as it would on a dragon's /lineage/ link?

Is there a size issue with the Spinels? E.g. the lineage builder displays only a tiny part of the wing, while DC itself displays a whole wing for the female sprite. The male Spinel looks similarly cropped.

edit: forget it, I just discovered the "shrink icons" button XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Elux Lucis and Pseudo-wyvern Drakes have been added to the previewer!

Love this site, probably the only reason I can keep lineages in check without going crazy. Question tho, is there any way to save lineages in the site, aside from screenshotting? If not that's fine, I was just wondering.

Or as a re-importable text file so that one could continue later?

I too love this lineage builder - thank you so much for all your hard work! I do have one suggestion - please could we make it so that the lineage tiles only zoomed out, rather than the whole page? As it stands, the navigation for a 6G right at the bottom of the page is crazy long, and when zooming out, it zooms out the drop down for selecting your dergs. I appreciate that this may be a challenge coding wise or some such, but it would be enormously helpful if a way could be found to do this - thanks muchly!

hi! i love your site! i am posting because i encountered an error when using the Expand and Remove parents feature in combination with Showing/Hiding buttons.

nA2OM5u.png

i can recreate this by

1. expanding a lineage

2. hiding the buttons

3. unhiding the buttons

4. selecting Remove Parents

doing that makes the Expand button duplicate itself in the two browsers i tried it on (google chrome & microsoft edge)

tysm for your work on the site!! ;o;