StarSea

Heart of Blue - WIP Fansite

Just a heads up, the official names for the Gemshards are Ruby, Jade, Azure (Azurite), Citrine, Aqua (Aquamarine), and Amethyst.

On 6/1/2021 at 8:43 AM, Shokomon said:

Just a heads up, the official names for the Gemshards are Ruby, Jade, Azure (Azurite), Citrine, Aqua (Aquamarine), and Amethyst.

Wonderful, thank you so much!

Our newest breeds have been added - Sabertooth Bull Drake and Spotted Teal Drake! In addition, Gemshards have all been updated according to the above list.

The newest wiggly wyrms have been added - Oracle Wyrm and Temple Wyrm! Happy previewing!

The newest breeds, Pyropellis Wyvern and Shumoga, have been added! Happy previewing!

As brought to my attention in the Discord, the Holiday '11 breed hadn't had their name updated yet, so they are now properly listed as their new name - Blizzard Wizard!

Edited by StarSea

Our two newest breeds, Mirisia Amphiptere and Scymrian Pygmy, have been added! Happy previewing!

Additionally - I am excited to share that I've begun work again on the lineage builder revamp! Progress is going good and although I do not have an estimate for when it'll be ready, I really look forward to when I get to put it out there. There's a number of QoL changes to go with it and although it's not fully functioning yet, I have been enjoying the QoL changes even just in testing.

4 hours ago, StarSea said:

Additionally - I am excited to share that I've begun work again on the lineage builder revamp! Progress is going good and although I do not have an estimate for when it'll be ready, I really look forward to when I get to put it out there. There's a number of QoL changes to go with it and although it's not fully functioning yet, I have been enjoying the QoL changes even just in testing.

Oh, sounds exciting! Thanks for all the work you put into this. It is a great tool as it is and I am sure your changes will make it even better!

HoB will be going offline shortly for some much needed updates. This is not the WIP update for the lineage builder, that's still in progress - this is a general housekeeping update. I would expect the downtime to be roughly an hour to two considering the bulk of this. I'll make sure to post another update once maintenance has finished. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

The site is back up! If you notice any issues after this update, please let me know and I'll make sure to look into it as soon as I can!

The newest Holiday breed - Pryanost Lindwyrm - has been added! Happy previewing!

I'd also like to announce that I am planning on releasing the lineage builder revamp mid to late January! There is still a large number of features planned and in the works for the lineage builder, and fansite as a whole, but we've reached the point where the lineage builder is ready to shine. Ideally this release timeframe will also give users the opportunity to get used to the changes before the Valentine's release happens. It should also provide ample time for fixing any bugs y'all might weasel out of the cracks. Thank you all so much for your interest in this project for all of these years, and I'm excited to make you all proud to see how far it has come!

After much wait, the update will be dropping on Monday the 17th! Due to my sleep schedule being quite vague at the moment, I can't really give an exact time for when the update will be going live, but it can likely be expected between noon-4pm DC time and ideally will take no more than an hour to implement. If any delays come up for any reason, I'll be sure to share as soon as I'm able.

Thank you so much for your patience, and I'm incredibly excited to share the updated version with you all! And this is only just the beginning - there's still so many features I'll be continuing to work on and adding too!

This is simply a reminder that the update will be in progress in an hour!

The update has completed, please make sure to clear your cache before reporting any issues! Otherwise - happy previewing!!

I really like all the new features! The ability to multiselect or select all by gender is really nice.

Thank you, I'm so happy to hear!!

Also- Resolved a bug where flipping parents would not update the gender button, allowing you to produce some goofy situations. This should no longer be the case!

35 minutes ago, carer1999 said:

It mentions logging in but I can’t find register or log in anywheree

I think that is only for the hatchery, which currently exists in planning stages only.

The only thing that is active right now is the lineage builder. And that does not need a password.

Our two newest breeds - Avin Pygmy and Wisteria - have been added! Happy previewing~

The latest release of Ghanser and Lotaan dragons has been added! Happy previewing!

All of the brand new birthday breeds- Astralophyne, Fanalea, Thundersnow, Pyrrhichios, Hooded Murkling, Furor Pygmy, and Scourgekeeper -have been added to the previewer! Happy previewing, and happy birthday to DragCave!

Our newest breeds - Lightning Pygmy and False-Headed Hydras (black, blue, brown, green, grey, and white) - have been added! Happy previewing!

The newest breeds are in! Happy previewing with the Quonebb and the Ceriuth!

You can now use the newest breeds - Berry Drake and Painted Ray Pygmy - in the lineage builder! Happy previewing!