StarSea

Heart of Blue - WIP Fansite

Astaarus and Skystrider have been added to the previewer! Happy previewing!

On 8/1/2020 at 9:28 PM, Echotuft said:

Question tho, is there any way to save lineages in the site, aside from screenshotting? If not that's fine, I was just wondering.

@Echotuft @Ruby Eyes Unfortunately there is not, but it is definitely on my plans! Though I've got several other sites at the moment that are a priority for me, so unfortunately for the moment, this site is just being kept up to date and I have no ETA for when the changes I've been working on for HoB will come out.

@Astiana2011 Thank you for the suggestion! I'll definitely take note of it and give it some thought, see what I can do!

@Sundew Thank you for the report!

Thanks so much Starsea - I know you're busy and I know it was a random request

2 hours ago, StarSea said:

Astaarus and Skystrider have been added to the previewer! Happy previewing!

@Echotuft @Ruby Eyes Unfortunately there is not, but it is definitely on my plans! Though I've got several other sites at the moment that are a priority for me, so unfortunately for the moment, this site is just being kept up to date and I have no ETA for when the changes I've been working on for HoB will come out.

@Astiana2011 Thank you for the suggestion! I'll definitely take note of it and give it some thought, see what I can do!

@Sundew Thank you for the report!

Take all the time you need, dont feel pressured to do things if you're busy, how quick you are to keep the site updated is already amazing! 

Absolutely fantastic tool and a lifesaver :)

I know that any new features are on hold, but I'd like to ask- since it's just a matter of adding sprites- if you plan to add the tombstone image for those of us who make deadlines and zombie bases?

Keep up the good work ^^

Equinox and Mistra have been added to the previewer - along with a Tombstone option! Happy previewing!

On 9/3/2020 at 7:30 AM, Keileon said:

if you plan to add the tombstone image for those of us who make deadlines and zombie bases?

I'm not sure why I never thought of the tombstone itself before, so I'm very glad you asked about this! I had tried to get zombies to work but since their images only show up at night time and Halloween, that wouldn't help much, so the thought of plain old tombstones as an option never even crossed my mind. I've gone ahead and slipped the Tombstone onto the list.

Wooo! Thank you very much :)

Would it be something simple to add a select multiple option? Or is that harder to code than I imagine it is. Like control+click and select whatever number of things you want to be one breed, then ctrl+click the others and make all those another breed. And then you can keep those selected and just change the breeds out to test.

21 hours ago, StarSea said:

Equinox and Mistra have been added to the previewer - along with a Tombstone option! Happy previewing!

I'm not sure why I never thought of the tombstone itself before, so I'm very glad you asked about this! I had tried to get zombies to work but since their images only show up at night time and Halloween, that wouldn't help much, so the thought of plain old tombstones as an option never even crossed my mind. I've gone ahead and slipped the Tombstone onto the list.

THANK YOU!! =D 

@StarSea Any plans to update the lineage builder with the new holidays, the Glystere Wyrms? Glystere_adult.png

Spoilers for other colors:

Spoiler

Glystere_adult.pngGlystere_adult_red_green.png Glystere_adult_red_yellow.pngGlystere_adult_yellow.png

Also, how far are you into finishing a build for the site?

I hope you are well in real life.

Whoops I missed a lot! Life ran away on me, but here we go - the Holiday breed (Glystere Wyrm) and the newest breeds (Nobleshield and Cantormaris) have been added to the previewer.

Thank you for your patience and checking in on me, it really means a lot to me.

Thanks @StarSea - I, for one (and doubtless not the only one) really appreciate what you do for HoB

Updates have been made for the new sprites! For the most part, nothing really changed besides the Magi, but I figured it was still something that should be posted. I look forward to our next release!

The two newest breeds have been added - Blazeback and Hydrophidius! Happy previewing!

The newest breeds have been added; Sawtooth and Magnesium Amphiptere (grey and tan)! Happy previewing!

The breed names and icon positions have been updated in regards to the latest news post. As always, give me a shout if you notice anything seems mis-positioned or otherwise broken!

Welcome to our newest breeds, Motus and Tutela Cantormaris, Royal Eminence, Gemshard (aqua, orange, and purple), Floret Wyvern (gold alstromeria, peach alstromeria, purple alstromeria, and peach iris), Copper ("galvanic"), Electric ("charged"), Nilia Pygmy ("green"), and Sapphire ("pink" and "yellow")! That's so many new breeds, phew!

The new color terms for Copper, Electric, Nilia, and Sapphire may be changed in the future if one is officially stated, or users seem to prefer something else. I try to stick with what I see others typically call a color, but it can be really hard for brand new releases, so please bear with me. Happy previewing and let me know if there seem to be any issues, as always!

1 hour ago, StarSea said:

Welcome to our newest breeds, Motus and Tutela Cantormaris, Royal Eminence, Gemshard (aqua, orange, and purple), Floret Wyvern (gold alstromeria, peach alstromeria, purple alstromeria, and peach iris), Copper ("galvanic"), Electric ("charged"), Nilia Pygmy ("green"), and Sapphire ("pink" and "yellow")! That's so many new breeds, phew!

The new color terms for Copper, Electric, Nilia, and Sapphire may be changed in the future if one is officially stated, or users seem to prefer something else. I try to stick with what I see others typically call a color, but it can be really hard for brand new releases, so please bear with me. Happy previewing and let me know if there seem to be any issues, as always!

Thank you so much!! Doing the great work here 😃 I do believe new Coppers are called Pennybrights? That's what Fiona said in the forums: "As for the name of these, I call them Pennybrights. Because new copper pennies are shiny, bright copper. :)"

2 hours ago, FarawayCreatures said:

Thank you so much!! Doing the great work here 😃 I do believe new Coppers are called Pennybrights? That's what Fiona said in the forums: "As for the name of these, I call them Pennybrights. Because new copper pennies are shiny, bright copper. :)"

On wonderful, thank you so much! They're now pennybright in the list!