Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Yeah, as predicted, I didn't win...

Fingers crossed for next month though...

I hope someone comes forward and lets us know that they won. Then I can stop worrying about this being a technical issue.

The raffle was specifically planned to coincide with maintenance, so I do doubt a technical issue. ^^

No win for me too. tongue.gif I wonder if new winners will be allowed to pick a custom code for their prizes, like past winners. I'd love to have a custom coded dragon someday. ninja.gif

And oh, btw, do you guys have the pictures of a Tinsel and a Shimmer on the raffle page? I don't remember seeing them earlier.

The raffle was specifically planned to coincide with maintenance, so I do doubt a technical issue. ^^

Ah, okay. I'm going to sleep then and cry. Lmao jk. About the crying part. I will sleep, though. xd.png

No win for me too. tongue.gif I wonder if new winners will be allowed to pick a custom code for their prizes, like past winners. I'd love to have a custom coded dragon someday. ninja.gif

No, TJ confirmed you cannot now...

But still , at least prizes are back!

Someone in News let us know TJ confirmed no custom codes for these new raffles. ^^

And oh, btw, do you guys have the pictures of a Tinsel and a Shimmer on the raffle page? I don't remember seeing them earlier.

They've been there for me since I checked the raffle page when it was revealed.

yes, there is gold shimmer and tinsel. at least for me

Well that was kinda anticlimactic and no information about the results (just a "you didn't win" would have worked for me) it's just weird.

Ah well, maybe we'll win next time :/

I'd be fine with that. A simple confirmation of "Hey you didn't win, better luck next time" or "Congrats! You won!" would have been nice, at least then I could go to bed with some closure. I've been awake since 9am yesterday morning and worked all day before staying up late for this.

true, that was my own choice, but the prizes have returned. That's good reason to give anyone anxious to test their luck reason to have insomnia.

Can't check my emails on my kindle, but going off my scroll, no win here either tongue.gif Congrats to whoever DID win!

Though I am in agreement that the Raffle page should have some kind of message, too,just for those of us who can't access e-mail at the time of the Raffle tongue.gif

I knew I wouldn't get lucky. I haven't been lucky for 6 years! xd.png Reminds me of the GON's signature badge "Failure is All I Summon!" I want a Raffle Failure signature of some sort. xd.png

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Check hatcheries for prize eggs maybe? :L

Will the CB ones be protected from sickness this time too?

No success for me either. So much for optimism. I guess some things will never change and my dream of owning a CB tinsel/shimmer will remain a dream.

I think some kind of "Raffle history" link at bottom of raffle page would be neat, since the next raffle has already started and there is no downtime period between the two to keep the notification of winning/losing displayed. I am assuming the eggs are straight away going to pop up on winner scrolls since there is nothing to choose(or can they choose the breed?). If you click the link you should be able to see your result for each raffle so far, it would be handy since this is going to be a long running thing.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Congrats to the winners!

I was kinda hoping for a different raffle entry requirement this month, but ah well. I'm also curious if these prizes have sickness protection?

I used up all my luck today for my first zombie dragon and all the other stuff xd.png but congratulations to the winners! biggrin.gif

Congrats to the winners!

I was kinda hoping for a different raffle entry requirement this month, but ah well. I'm also curious if these prizes have sickness protection?

Were the past prizes protected as eggs only or?

No, TJ confirmed you cannot now...

But still , at least prizes are back!

Oh, that's a pity. For me, the best part of the raffles were the custom codes. xd.png

I'm not seeing any new Prizes in Eatw.

Me either. And I know a few showed up early on in the past. Maybe all the winners ARE sleeping! xd.png

I'm not seeing any new Prizes in Eatw.

Winners are probably still in shock, so I don't think their first instinct is to put their eggs into hatcheries, they are probably locked in fog.. xd.png

And maybe they still didn't get the eggs tho.

Not a winner this time but at least we only have to wait a month for the next one. biggrin.gif

So much better than a year...or never!

Winners are probably still in shock, so I don't think their first instinct is to put their eggs into hatcheries, they are probably locked in fog.. xd.png

And maybe they still didn't get the eggs tho.

That's a good point. I know the last thing I would do is put my eggs into hatcheries right off the bat. Well, I'm going to call it a night for now. I've got a busy day ahead of me and all I can say is thank goodness I have the day off.

Good night all and good luck to those of us still hoping and also congrats to the winners! Looking forward to doing it again next month! *faints* sleep.gif Zzz......Zzz......Zzz.....

I'd be fine with that. A simple confirmation of "Hey you didn't win, better luck next time" or "Congrats! You won!" would have been nice, at least then I could go to bed with some closure. I've been awake since 9am yesterday morning and worked all day before staying up late for this.

true, that was my own choice, but the prizes have returned. That's good reason to give anyone anxious to test their luck reason to have insomnia.

Losing status shows up an hour after the drawing to give time for the raffle to actually do its thing. Winning should show up as soon as the drawing happens.

Assuming things continue to go smoothly, I can shorten that window by quite a bit, but I went with "better safe than sorry" to avoid the race condition where it immediately says "you didn't win," then the automatic raffle does its thing and draws you and suddenly it changes to "win." Nothing -> win and nothing -> delay -> lose seems better than nothing -> lose -> win and nothing -> lose, since otherwise the losing message doesn't actually mean anything; it could arbitrarily change to winning, so you might as well keep checking.

Could egglock interrupt the receiving of eggs?