Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

@*Silver Fox* it's on Saturday, they switch it around!

Nectaris, congrats on your Lileep! They are also very rare here.

Obelisk_light congrats on your Bagon! I still don't have one. I've seen two in the wild but I've never been able to get to one, they were so out of the way...

More luck for me today - I caught two shiny Makuhitas! None of them has good IVs, but one of them is now a shiny Hariyama and the other one stayed a nice red-yellow Makuhita, I'm so happy! :)

1 hour ago, *Silver Fox* said:

More luck for me today - I caught two shiny Makuhitas! None of them has good IVs, but one of them is now a shiny Hariyama and the other one stayed a nice red-yellow Makuhita, I'm so happy! :) 

How.. how do you DO that?  You must have a shiny magnet hidden somewhere.  Congrats!  I didn't see a single shiny during the last couple of events(outside community day that is).

10 hours ago, Nectaris said:

How.. how do you DO that?  You must have a shiny magnet hidden somewhere.  Congrats!  I didn't see a single shiny during the last couple of events(outside community day that is).

I don't know, honestly, all I did was tap on every Makuhita and Meditite (which looks quite like an oriental Smurf, wouldn't you agree? :lol: ) to see whether or not was it any different from the others, and if it is I just try to catch it. If there IS a shiny magnet somewhere around me it must have its on and off moments because the shinies that I missed out on are: Magikarp, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Dratini, Wailmer and Murkrow, and yes, Mawile. I'm not mentioning Absol for the sole reason that I can't beat the raid on my own and can't even hope for a regular one. :lol:

1 hour ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I don't know, honestly, all I did was tap on every Makuhita and Meditite (which looks quite like an oriental Smurf, wouldn't you agree? :lol: ) to see whether or not was it any different from the others, and if it is I just try to catch it. If there IS a shiny magnet somewhere around me it must have its on and off moments because the shinies that I missed out on are: Magikarp, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Dratini, Wailmer and Murkrow, and yes, Mawile. I'm not mentioning Absol for the sole reason that I can't beat the raid on my own and can't even hope for a regular one. :lol:

I was joking, I know you just seem to have hit on an incredibly lucky streak with shinies. 

The others are still available by the way, even if they are rare.  I click on anything that might be shiny too, I just don't have your luck.

8 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I was joking, I know you just seem to have hit on an incredibly lucky streak with shinies. 

The others are still available by the way, even if they are rare.  I click on anything that might be shiny too, I just don't have your luck.

Yeah, I know, I'm also surprised by the number of shinies I found recently. I hope to encounter the others one day, including Poochyena, I forgot that it also has an in-game shiny variant. THAT would be AMAZING to come across.

The luck I had today was pretty unexpected - I hatched a Tyrogue, wonderful IVs, HP stat specifically good, nothing on attack and defense, so I decided to evolve it and see what it turns out to be. Thankfully it was the only evolution of his that I've been missing until now - Hitmontop! I'm so happy for this brand new Johto entry because there are still so many Pokemon that I haven't discovered there. Unown is driving me nuts to be specific. :dry:

I would also LOVE to find a Torkoal somewhere, I haven't seen those ANYWHERE so far, and yet I've seen it defending gyms.

Torkoal is a region exclusive in southern Asia.

I need to complete three more raids to progress on my Mew quest, almost there!

10 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Torkoal is a region exclusive in southern Asia.

I need to complete three more raids to progress on my Mew quest, almost there!

Well that is unfortunate. :dry:

Lucky me - I hatched a Bagon, which gave me enough candies to get my first Salamence. I'm beyond happy, this pokemon is awesome! @rayheart where are you from? I'd love to have a Tropius, or anything new for that matter!

Btw I'm so super excited about the Charmander community day event, I'm hoping to get a shiny Charizard, that would be so epic!

18 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Well that is unfortunate. :dry:

Lucky me - I hatched a Bagon, which gave me enough candies to get my first Salamence. I'm beyond happy, this pokemon is awesome! @rayheart where are you from? I'd love to have a Tropius, or anything new for that matter!

Btw I'm so super excited about the Charmander community day event, I'm hoping to get a shiny Charizard, that would be so epic!

I am from Turkey , living by the mediterranean  side , very close to sea. :) We have awesome spawns at my city.

I haven't encountered any shinies lately, but my mom also has amazing shiny luck: she caught a shiny Magikarp, shiny Meditite and a shiny Makuhita in the last few weeks! @rayheart very exciting to hear that Tropius is coming to Europe (I assume you in Turkey are in the Europe region of PoGo)! It's one of my fave Pokemons so I'm super excited to hopefully catch it. 

Haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with pokemon spawns lately, so I'm assuming that they slightly extended the boundaries of the Tropius region, and that it can now reach just a little bit further than Africa for some lucky people, however not for me who is from Serbia. :( I'm also super happy today because I FINALLY, but I do mean FINALLY caught a male breathtaking Cacnea that I evolved to my second Cacturne. :wub: I keep incubating 10km and 5km eggs hoping to hatch a breathtaking Anorith that I could evolve to Armaldo, but so far nothing. :(

We have , kabuto and torchic nests close to my house now . I might farm some torchic. Its 34 Celcius here and its sunny but ingame weather is cloudy , games weather is so broken , hope it will show sunny at event tomorrow.

58 minutes ago, rayheart said:

We have , kabuto and torchic nests close to my house now . I might farm some torchic. Its 34 Celcius here and its sunny but ingame weather is cloudy , games weather is so broken , hope it will show sunny at event tomorrow.

I've been getting hazardous weather alerts when it's not even remotely risky to be outside, plus it often says that it's cloudy, or even raining when it's sunny as hell. I'd like to be able to gather enough Torchic candies to evolve my breathtaking Torchic female to my second Blaziken, however it will have to wait. I'm seriously hoping for a shiny Charmander tomorrow. :)

7 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I've been getting hazardous weather alerts when it's not even remotely risky to be outside, plus it often says that it's cloudy, or even raining when it's sunny as hell. I'd like to be able to gather enough Torchic candies to evolve my breathtaking Torchic female to my second Blaziken, however it will have to wait. I'm seriously hoping for a shiny Charmander tomorrow. :) 

Yeah, game weather is so broken.  I haven't gotten a single warning in ages, despite numerous flood, tornado, straight line wind warnings earlier this year.  The other day the in game weather was raining, yet it was at best partly cloudy.

I'm really excited to see the item storage expansion, I'm tired of getting expansions 50 items at a time.

Edited by Nectaris

Weather screwed us here , its sunny and it shows as cloudy , our charmander event got ruined , I caught 6x shiny charmanders but 2x were " caught my attention" thing for blue team , I evolved them and got 2.1k cp and 1.7k cp shiny charizards , also evolved 2x normal charmanders, so I have 4x blast burn charizards now and event has ended. I walked  so much under sun even under shade it was hot. I cant feel my legs :( 

The community day was a blast (burn :P)! Caught 5 shinies total, evolved one to a gorgeous black Charizard. Also evolved a breathtaking pair of normal ones.

Good luck to everyone with a still upcoming event!

I ended up with three shinies this time!  None were breathtaking, but one was "caught my attention" and actually at a decent CP level(my other CD shinies have all had oddly low CP, like my bulbasaur at a whopping 10cp).  Evolved a normal breathtaking as well.  Had a great community day!

Technically, it is still going on, but I got what I wanted and it is so hot today.

Edited by Nectaris

I'm so upset, I didn't get a single shiny during the event. I worked for the whole thing, and not much spawns at work :( Since it's community 'day' you'd think they'd make it all day instead of screwing over people that have like... day jobs...

Well, no shiny for me either during this event. Looks like going out didn't do well this time because I was apparently supposed to go much farther than I have to make sure I see as many Charmanders as possible, hoping that at least one will be shiny. Too bad, however I refuse to be upset. Who knows, maybe I'll randomly stumble upon one someday. :)

One of my friends got no shines out of the charmander event aswell. He is upset and he lost his motivation on the event because he wanted a shiny charizard so badly. I am sorry for people who couldn't get shinies, well its ingame now and you can find them inwild anyway of course not with Flame Burst but still. I am hoping for a charmander nest soon lol. I need better iv shiny chars =_=

I caught 4 shiny Charmander during the Community event in POGO! I caught and evolved my first one into an amazing shiny Charizard. I didn't do too badly considering I only managed to do 2 hours of the event before I had to work.

I freaked out when a week or so ago I hatched THIS:

IMG_2811.PNG

I'm never evolving it because it's so cute!

Edited by Zinogre

I wasn't able to catch a single Charmander on community day for the half an hour that I could play. :( Oh well, I hope for that elusive random spawn.