On the plus side, I got CPA in the Alphabet Counting thread. XD

*huggles everyone*

Toppage, page 935! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

On the plus side, I got CPA in the Alphabet Counting thread. XD

woohoo!

also i saw something on the weather channel about Newfoundland and 30 inches of snow?!?!? yikes!

Hello!

*takes a brownie and a cup of coffee*

so i hope the strange transmuation to being more responsible will continue. I am planning so much more things ahead of time right now, i am a bit scared of myself.

So many people gave up on me because i am not responsible when it comes to deadlines, being punctual and in general let's say time management.

People can change, i can change!

----------------

Stay safe besides extreme weather!

Congrats, tigerkralle! Have faith in yourself! And feel free to come lean on us if the going gets tough.

Blood tests last Friday. Ultrasound today. CT scan tomorrow. I am tired of doctor's offices already.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

Blood tests last Friday. Ultrasound today. CT scan tomorrow. I am tired of doctor's offices already.

Uh oh. That doesn't sound good. Things okay?

40 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Uh oh. That doesn't sound good. Things okay?

See 'How Was Your Day?' thread... (not really)

good luck tiger o:

being responsible can indeed be hard

@lagie: >:

Hope the rest of your evening is going okay for you. Take time to de-stress.

Hey Scorpion!

I'm having a lot of fun with mine lol. And if you get Sword or Shield, I'll trade you some exclusives. 

I won't be getting the expansion for a while yet lol. My PS4 games backlog is pilling up (currently has about 20 on it). Plus I want to get the Ori game for the Switch.

Though right now I'm gonna focus on getting all my pokes to 100 and iv/ev train my top ten favourites.  

Edited by Fortune86

Congrats, Fortune!

Thanks, WS. The evening went okay. I think it's going to be the nights that are the problem now.

Good morning, CPA ! B)

*sets out ... water*

That's all I get to have this morning before the CT scan so that's all you guys get. :P Anything else will just make me hungry.

@Lagie Why you also show up when I'm not here? 😧 Is it me? Do I smell?

Hope all goes well!

21 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

@Lagie Why you also show up when I'm not here? 😧 Is it me? Do I smell?

Hope all goes well!

No. It's those wretchd time zones and your lunch schedule. 

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

@Lagie All the best my dear. That does sound very serious.

Thanks! (It is...)

11 minutes ago, Swiftphoenix said:

@Lagie hope it goes well. *sends huggles* your legendary brownies can’t come in handy here, can they? :P 

Thanks! *huggles back* Nope, no brownies till I'm done, alas.

I'm seriously early. And from the look of the sign-in sheet, they're already running late.

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm seriously early. And from the look of the sign-in sheet, they're already running late.

Par for the course. Hope the wait is not too long. Just water won't carry you far.

Hope all goes well.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Par for the course. Hope the wait is not too long. Just water won't carry you far.

Hope all goes well.

It was an hour twenty minutes to get through the inner door. And another twenty or so before the scan could be started.

4 hours ago, trystan said:

{{hugs}} @Lagie - keep us all updated  🤗

All went smoothly from there. Results on their way to the doctor now, and I will meet with the kidney doctor Saturday. Now to get my Saturday shop shift covered so it won't have to close in my absence.

*drinks LOTS of water to flush the dye out and flakes onto the sofa* No sense going to bed just yet when I know I'll be needing the loo thanks to all that water. XD

@Lagie - here's hoping the results are favorable .... and manageable if something needs to be managed. 🤗

Best wishes to you, Lagie! I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. ;; I'll keep you in my thoughts.