Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

because i work in retail on the weekends.... i'm only off monday.  i'll take it. :D 

Monday's a good day to have off. If you want to stay home, that's fine. If you have things you need to get done out of the house, pretty much everything's open. Around here, some of the restaurants are closed Mondays but that doesn't usually affect me.

Yay for being able to spend some time together!

yep! most definitely!

so here's a question.  i've dropped an egg over on the FFA thread on discord.  how long ought i give it before i just decide to abandon it?  it's a 2G ember with CB Ember and Undine parents... i was hoping for an undine, but the dragons had other plans. also, is there a FFA thread over here on the forums?

In Trading, DC Community Notice Board is the FFA thread. It's pretty active. I give stuff about twelve hours before I toss it, but I've seldom had to do so.

ah, good to know. maybe tonight after work if i still have it, i'll take it off the discord thread and put it over there.  thanks! :) 

You're welcome! :)

I'm going offline to charge my phone. I think I'll go hang out outside since the weather's so beautiful. See you later!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

That is chilly! It's perfect sit-outside-and-read weather. I need more direct sunlight in my patio space, though; two of my solar lights need charging.

yes,  it is quite chilly....  it's now like 33 and there's too much wind. brrr.....

Brr. *sends over some warm snuggly clothes*

The footage coming out of Newfoundland is astonishing, the amount of snow they've had. It's seriously making me reconsider moving back to Canada.

oooh thanks!  i have a blanket on my lap too. :)

yeah, this storm has traveled across the US too... dropped lots of snow everywhere it went.... we only got like 1/2" if that... LOL XD 

in other news, i posted my ember egg over at the community notice board.  i hope someone takes it. :) 

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Zamazenta, the unique legendary from the other version. I'm hoping I can find someone to do a touch trade (trade, get dex info, trade right back) but I think between the two my Zacian is considered the better, so what if they decide to keep them? 😧 

How's things your side? 

Okay-ish.

The weather here has been messing with my sleep.

Sadly not the heat.

We've had extreme storm strong winds this whole weekend.

Been a battle to make sure my windows stay locked.

They said the winds were 140 km/h or something like that.

Dang.... So everywhere the weather was wacky

And parts of Australia are still on fire last I heard.

The Armageddon is nearing lol.

That said, I've also started watching Good Omens. 

I've heard of that show but haven't watched it yet.

I can't get around to watching things for some reason