Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

The back room at a local clothing shop is adults only. XD

Doggies are doing well. All our Abaco post-Dorian rescues that were not claimed are now officially available for adoption. You?

As soon as I find some time, I'll look into it! I've been swamped lately. Only time I am here now is because a magneto wasn't working, so my cross country had to be cancelled. 

....What does one do at a back room of a clothing store?? 

Aww. Good. Hopefully they find good homes! 

So many halloween hatchlings. Not a single arcana for freezing. xD

cool, evangeline! you don't have to read it right away, either.  if the link isn't in my sig when you get to it, i'll definitely be in my instagram bio link. :) 

Will do! 

It's been a minute since I've been to panera bread. I like their soups. And their salads. Wish it was cheaper. 

I prefer chickfila if I'm going for something a little more expensive. 

Salads at panera tend to be better made tho. 

Do you have a preference? 

i do like panera.  chick-fil-a is all right, i might like it better if their donations went to better places though.

given a choice, i do like taco bell though.

also, where are the links on your first tardis graphic and your sonics graphic supposed to go? they seem to link to the top of this page...

Yeah... That being said, I know a flamboyant guy that works there. It's an odd conundrum. He used to be a manager there.

Speaking of which, my state finally just had Pride. It was fun. I was very sparkly. 

Tacccoooo beeelll. I've eaten far too many fritos burritos. I really liked their fries. Never ate the "nacho cheese." And I love me a quesadilla. Their coffee isn't horrible. It's drinkable. 

Oh gosh. I've no idea. I haven't edited my signature for... 7 years? Probably an old topic that's been deleted. @Lagie, do you remember? 

My icon is only there because I got mad that my old avvie/icon (whatever y'all call it now) was mysteriously deleted. And Stitch sayings pooey on this and going to bed was a mood. It used to be 10 and 11 gifs. 

that IS an odd conundrum!

we have a pride parade in may in a city/town that's about 45 minutes north of me.... i've gone with my fellowship i go to, we get a spot in the parade every year. :) 

well.... i don't drink coffee. ;) 

eh, it's fine, i was just curious.  i like Stitch.  :) 

also, i see we joined in the same year.  you were a little before me, though.

Bless him. He's a confused child. He's struggling with his identity every time I see him. 

There were a lot of people promoting candidates this year. It was interesting. It was a good experience though. I'm down south in the US. It was small, considering. But I'm glad it's taking traction. We have a very religious college down here. It's still a little rough. 

I vary. I drink mostly tea. Sometimes a energy drink here or there. Coffee on the odd day out. Chai lattes are bomb. I've been sticking to juice lately. What do you drink? 

Oh cool! It's changed a lot here. I'm not the best with change. Takes a bit to get used to things. Have you enjoyed all the improvements/different ideas that have been enacted upon? I can't say I'm sad about the magi BSA. 

ooh, i could imagine it's rough with a religious college nearby.  i'm in southeastern PA.... in fact, our county just went Blue from the election on tuesday :)

in the winter i drink hot tea.  i've also discovered creme frappuccinos at starbucks... YUM

oh i love the trading system now.  much better than before. ;) 

My goodness. Congratulations, I think? 

Hahaha. I actually used my stars to get a free pride cup from starbucks! I use it almost every day. Makes my heart happy. 

True. It's interesting. Makes it easier. I'm not fond of the market though. Feels like cheating, somehow. I wasn't totally on board with the whole previous holiday eggs dropping at first, but it's growing on me. Forum is certainly easier to use. I am glad I could finally tweak my name. 

congrats is good :)

I'll use stars tomorrow for a bagel :)

I keep forgetting about the market though.....

14 hours ago, Evangeline said:

*snuggles the Spirit* Y’all are so quiet. 

Wait? Where?

I most likely just when home when you guys came on XD

Uhh, I spent $2 short of my entire first paycheck so i'm already uncomfortable with the amount of money I have, but oh well got money for the convention and bought my pc parts... and then the first thing my mum does when I let her know is say "Pay me rent".

On top of that i'm concerned that my power supply in my pc might not be able to work with the things I have...

Hi there MP!

Ah yes... they most famous words of every parent as soon as their child starts working.

It's going to be be a real juggling game now MP. But strongs man.

Since I spent so much (literally the day I got my paycheck) I should have waited till my next one and just paid her double then...

Well that's how you learn.

We all learn the hard way.

I remember buying my first actually decent pc with my first and second paycheck. But luckily my mother didn't ask me for rent.

It's fun and ridiculously cute but I'm always running out of pokeballs. There is more focus on catching then battling so it's hard to earn money.

Hello Muku (can we call you that)? Are you a CPA newbie? 

1 minute ago, Fortune86 said:

It's fun and ridiculously cute but I'm always running out of pokeballs. There is more focus on catching then battling so it's hard to earn money.

Hello Muku (can we call you that)? Are you a CPA newbie? 

Feel free to call me Muku! And yeah I am.

Welcome to CPA Muku!

I will eventually get the game. One day!

Then welcome to CPA!

Brownies and soda pop are on the side table, puzzles and jigsaws in the cabinet, axes and morning stars in the cupboard under the stairs and ice cream in the fridge!

@DragonSpirit009 : Will you get the Pikachu version or the Eevee version? (I think I already know the answer). 

Edited by Fortune86

Thanks to both of you!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else here like to write for their dragons? Not just descriptions, but stories too?