Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Sucks that you have to pay for more classes, though I kinda wish I didn't have to do so many. 

What were your school hours?

Summers 07:30 - 14:00

Winters 08:00 - 14:00

I think... I can't really remember XD

So you had 6.5 to 7 hours of school depending on season? How long did you have for lunch? Any breaks?

Yeah something like that.

We had two breaks. First break was between 10 - 15 minutes and the second break was the same I think.

We had three classes in the morning, four after first break and then three after second break.

Some were 30 minutes... others were 45 minutes.

Sometimes we had a double class on the same subject.

Man no wonder I was thin back in my school days.

We walked a lot to the different classes.

Our high school classes were 50 minutes, unless they were a double, which made them 110 minutes (I know, weird math, but it was 50 min + 50 min + 10 min in between). English, Math, History, Geography, a science, German, French, Music (choral), and Drama.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Between Grade 8 and Grade 9 we had a lot more subjects. (Afrikaans, English, Math, Biology, Home Economics, Science, Accounting, Typing, Computer Studies, History and Geography. Oh and PE)

In Grade 10 we could decide which one's we could "master" in.

I hope you can, Fortune. It's fun to have your birthday off.

Yay I got the time off!

And now I have hiccups...

Edit: Yay I no longer have hiccups!

Edited by Fortune86

Glad you got it! But we'll miss you.

i'd LOVE to have a week off!  i actually have three days off in a row this weekend - but i have a drs appointment (just an annual, nothing urgent) on friday.  saturday there's a pride day event i'm going to, and sunday hubby and i are having dinner with my mom to celebrate our anniversary (which is today!) :)

My doctor's office has, for the last several years, called me on my actual birthday to remind me it's time for my annual checkup. I must have complained too loudly about that last year as this year they haven't called at all! :O

yikes.

i get reminders in the actual mail from the drs office... the funny thing is, it's usually about a week after i've actually called for my appointment.  for insurance reasons, i can't make the new one until after a year and a day after the previous one.  if that had been the case, my appointment would have been in august... but they were all booked for the dates i could go in august and september.  on the other hand, now that my appointment is later in the year, i don't have to go in the summer anymore.

(have i ever mentioned that i hate the summer?)

and it's supposed to go up to like 92 here today. and be humid. ewww.....

Guess you won't be visiting me here any time soon!

9 hours ago, trystan said:

and sunday hubby and i are having dinner with my mom to celebrate our anniversary (which is today!)

Happy anniversary! :)

52 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Happy anniversary! :)

Ooh, how did I miss that? 

Happy Anniversary!

I have finally named and shifted my latest batch of dragons.

Mmm. Sounds tasty!

I basically had salad for dinner.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and assorted doughnuts*

I am sleepy this morning. Thank goodness the airlift was moved to tomorrow so I did not need to be at the airport at 5:30 a.m.

morning all.... i'm always sleepy in the morning.... i'm totally not a morning person