Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yeah.... The problem was that I had to give every bird meds and it took more than three hours to sort through them.

The long hours in the cages was the issue.

Don't hide it too well!

I've lost about a third of my stuff because I can't remember where the 'safe place' is XD

I know where the spot is luckily.

I just don't want it in my purse cause it will tempt me

I know that feeling. You see it and think 'Oh it won't hurt if I just spend a little bit'...

Heyo

Nearly finished all my assignments, just need to write up my speech.

Having some strife with rps at the moment though.

Yeah some of the issues I'm having are with that. Though it's more my friend is having problems with it.

Hi there MP!

Glad you finished all the assignments.

I've been good with not spending money these last few months.

But I can feel I might hit a wall soon XD

I'm craving junk food. But I'm still keeping strong.

I don't know for how long XD

I'm having salmon and chips for dinner.

And yeah that one. My friend wants to implement D&D based stats and dice rolls to provide omse structure to it (cause we both believe it won't last if it's got 0 structure) but naturally everyone has declared how intimidating the stats sheet is and that they don't want to do it (because they think it'll take away the ability to role play between characters normally) they've also clearly never been in an argument on which character would win before because the consensus is that for fights they can just have a conversation to decide who wins...

That's semi-posh XD

Uhh....yeah that doesn't sound too fun. I know nothing about D&D anyway (though always wanted to try). 

My dinner will most likely be yesterdays dinner XD Chicken pineapple roast.

I just have to stay way from the shops.

I'm craving so much it's overwhelming. I think it's kinda helping me not to go buy stuff XD

It was a test dish I made last night. Came out pretty nice

Well the purpose of the stats is just to make combat easier and more streamlined. And she also spent a lot of time converting D&D stuff so that it could work so I feel bad for her.

It was actually quite simple to fill the sheet out and after that it's just my friends job to keep everything in check.

But yeah, people don't like it cause it looks intimidating :(

You should try D&D sometime fort, it's fun :D I've got a session tomorrow morning (with my friend).

There are like no groups in my area and because of my CFS it's hard to make a regular commitment. 

BTW, finished Batman. It kinda sucked. 

I do D&D online fort, playing with 3 americans and it's being run by an irishman :D

Well as I said it wasn't the best recieved batman game. Speaking of Batman, thoughts about seeing the Joker film?