Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I do so love puns o3o

And so cute!

But wait...the dragon is an assassin? O.o

Assassin dragin.

Heyo, whats happening.
I stopepd procrastinating and started writing my assignment 😐 Already nearing 1000 words of this 3000 word assignment which is concerning.

Hey MP!

Hey you are 1/3 though. And once you are halfway done you can start counting down. 

The issue is I just wrote one section of it pretty succinctly, like I doubt there's anything I can remove and i'm not even at the section that will require the most words yet.

Hi there MP!

Hope you reach your word target MP! I hated those kind of assignments.

Yeah the dragon was an assassin.

But there was another dragon that was also a guard to a tomb. There are smaller dragons as well. Will see if I can take pics of that tonight.

I can't share pics of Batman 'cause I play the whole thing mostly in detective mode. :mellow:

Writing can work that way. Hope you are able to get through your assignment. Good luck.

I know that feel. I often went over in my English assignments and had to cut out several passages. Kinda killed my love for writing. 

I've never had that problem.

It was very hard for me to write enough word. Mostly because I was actually bad at explaining stuff on paper than actually talking

Hi there WS.

I had to do some of my exams... oh my word... I don't know the word.

Well I basically had to talk in my exams cause I had trouble writing.

Yes that's the word XD

Of course all my exams were Afrikaans.... Thank goodness not English

Luckily I didn't have to do my language exams orally.

I did biology and home economics.

My GCSEs were: Maths, English, Biology, Chemisty, Physics, History, IT & Business Studies, Drama, German Language, Home Economics and Religious Studies. 

I'm surprised I passed RE. In my mock exam before the real thing I got a H (which I didn't even know existed) and in the real thing I got a B. 

Ello ello

Interesting, that's cool. That they gave you the option to complete the exam orally.

I suck at both u_u

Oh hey it's wild waterscorpion!

And I'm writing a lab report/journal article, it's gonna take a lot of words to talk about everything, that's why the limit is so scary.

Sigh, thought I had a $20 voucher for uber eats turns out it was just uber... wanted to get me some cheap icecream.

Dang! How many subjects did you have Fortune?

Was that your senior years of thought out your whole school years

Those were my last two years.

Before that I had Geography, Woodwork, Metalwork, French, Art, Music and PE as well. 

Dang! You had a lot of opportunities.
I'm so jealous.

I didn't get to make much of them though. Between being generally dozy and my CFS turning me into a zombie midday I got an average C at most things. My homeroom teacher told me I could have gotten higher grades but my spelling fudged things up.

In the last three years of high shcool we only had six subjects. Three were compulsory and the others we could choose from.

If I wanted to take more subjects my mother had to pay more... And I couldn't do that to her.

So for my last three years of high school I ended with math, english, afrikaans, home economics, biology and computer studies.