Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I don't know... I know nothing.

I just got a message saying I should be 12:30 tomorrow at the flat for people to view it.

That is all. No warning or anything

It's his property... I really don't have much of a say.

I can claim squatter rights because our contract has ended but it states that even after it ends we continue as is. But I'm not that kind of person to smear my own name just to stay where I am

You might want to consider having someone with a legal eye taking a look at that contract and telling you exactly what your options are.

In a worst case scenario, is there anyone you can stay with for a bit while you look for somewhere else? 

I will have to see first if the people are going to buy. If that's the case then I will look for a new flat.

But finding a place this cheap is going to be extreme.

That really sucks.

Maybe you can hope the new owner will let you stay on? Sometimes people prefer to have an established tenant rather than search for a new one.

Hope for the best but plan for the worst.

I guess Spirit will know where she stands after tomorrow. 

I hope so... I'm so stress. I'm trying to hold back my tears

I'm sorry I can't be there for reals Spirit. This is a very sucky situation. 

However it plays out though, it'll be ok. There may be a lot of upheaval and more stress to come, but it'll settle down eventually. That's how I deal with all of my stress, by remembering that there will be an 'after'. 

I know it all will work out but this isn't helping my anxiety. I'm trying to avoid getting new calm pills but I doubt I can avoid it.

There's always an after.

Are you at work, Spirit? Can you go make a cup of tea or cocoa?

I know very little of what we say right now will be of any use or make you feel better Spirit. Just try and get through today and tomorrow until you learn more. 

I'm at work but a bit swamped because I'm not focusing.

Can you take a few moments to go to the ladies and take some deep breaths to collect yourself?

Deep breaths and tea. (Or coffee or juice or something else to focus on even for a minute or two.)

I've already went to take a breathe in the bathroom. But the stress is just to great.

I just need to be kept in the loop then I wouldn't stress so much

Good plan. Information usually helps.

I'm also afraid the might make my rent higher... So I don't really want to poke the bear.

I doubt they'd just increase your rent just because you ask for a few more details. Is the landlord a known 'hole?

Well, that's horrible.

Maybe the new owners will be nicer.

*holds thumbs for Spirit*

XD

I don't know how I feel about doing that to a church minister.

Wait what?

O.O

If he's a church minister and he's trying to screw you over then we need to take his big toes too.