Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well I'm hoping it'll keep me amused for a week or so. I was starting to get burned out on Warframe again already. 

I stated Spyro Eternal Night last night. But only played a bit. It's a bit harder this time

What's it like?

I'm going to try and take my Mastery Rank 19 Exam again tonight. Failed yesterday D:

Can't play WF anymore... It just crashes my laptop.

Not sure yet... but it's not the same as the first one.

The first one was all about pressing buttons and easy kills.

But this one you need to press buttons a bit more specific for certain situations

Yet another game to add to your PS4 list then (then I can help you earn Primes). 

So there has been a difficulty spike? Boo. Though I'm sure once you've gotten used to it and earned some power ups you'll be dracarys'ing all over o3o

One day!

Yeah and I'm starting al new. Which means all my attacks are still weak.

The difficulty spike isn't that big. It's only because I'm used to the first games attacks. There is a change here and there.

Like I can slow time now

Slow time? That'll come in handy for those enemies you have to get from behind (they still exist?)

Well this is no stealth game XD

But it does come in handy for the big guys!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

So far a lovely sunny day out there. I am actually chilly in the a/c so the cat is helping keep me warm.

Hello!

So warm outside that my room is getting too warm when i try to sleep longer and have stayed up too late... Is weather trying ot teach me to be resposible?

*hugs*

LAGIE!!

*huggles*

Hi there Tigerkralle!

Weather by us is cold... partly cloudy. Still hoping for more rain.

Yesterday was pretty cold... And because I haven't packed out my winter stuff yet I had to wear like three long sleeve tops XD

It was supposed to be warm today so I only put a thin top on, but then the weather was like 'Hahaha fudge all of you, especially Fortune86' and decided to rain. 

Dang that's messed up.

I wouldn't mind more rain. I like wearing warm stuff.

Right in the south half of Earth it is the cold half of the year.

I was teached to be prepared and even if it looks like a warm day. Okay in my town the weather can change quickly so when it looks like all sunny and warm i don't trust it and pack at least something warmer in my rucksack or are wearing a jacket too warm for the weather over my arm. Just in case. There is always an umbrella in my rucksack...

Edited by Tigerkralle

In the city of Cape Town we have the same thing. When you visit the city you always have to be prepared.

I once experienced microclimate in like there was rain but only in a very small area, like very small. On my way to school and i still had a bit of rain on me when i entered class room too late like i usually did... It really was that kind of rain to made you run faster to the bus station and i stopped to put on the protection under a tree. They looked a bit confused when they saw the rain drops on me.

Never experienced it again until today.

*hugs everyone*

We have that on our island, too. I can be in pouring rain and a friend down the road can still have sunshine.

It's kind of amusing!

We have that as well. The mountains cause weird things

Here it's the ocean.

I keep making plans to go swimming and before I can get my bathing suit on the lightning flashes and the skies open.

I'm not getting much swimming done here.

That would be dangerous.

Oh it happens very rarely here no mountains at all nearby.

Now my parents are without a pet. We buried the last bird yesterday. Only 8 years is young for a canary. It was so nice to see him as an egg, growing up and now i can visit the place where he lies a tad bit undergroud. Shallow grave for a little bird.

He was the only child of the bird that we got from my grandmother when she was not able to take care of him. The mother and the father of that one are already dead. We once let them hatch the eggs and only one bird hatched.