Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

But that scene is basically he's just unlocked magic and ended up overusing it and feinting. The girl is one of the best fighters in the whole dungeon and she (kinda) has a thing for him (mainly because he reminds her of when she was younger and the fact that he runs away everytime he sees her). A friend suggested she let him rest on her lap but when he woke up and saw the object of his affection so close... he rolled on outta there.

Thats raphtalia the racoon slave girl who becomes the sword of the shield hero (in the anime rise of the shield hero) cause he literally can't do anything more than 1 damage despite being an unstoppable tank. She grows up quickly due to being a demi-human and rapidly leveling up working for him.

MP do you ever get the feeling some of these were written on drugs?

Hello!

So the gif in the middle is the chibi versions of i don't know and the pairs are the ones that the fandom is shipping together? Sorry i read so many webcomics right now it's crazy to read just a few comments and a lot of them are only about that...

Just seen there is going to be a Jumanji video game.

I'm not falling for that one.

i've pretty much had the same sig for many years now.  i added the Ravelry link just recently though

I don't mess with my sig, esp. since the forum change.

It is Labour Day here so I am enjoying a day off doing a 1000 piece puzzle. (Not enjoying the obnoxious music from someone's beach party, though.)

probably not a bad idea.

oooh, puzzle! hubby calls me the Puzzle Queen

Do you any puzzle or do you have some type in particular you prefer?

I bring them home from the shop to do before we price them, partly because I enjoy puzzles, and partly because I'd rather try putting it together than count out all the pieces to be sure they're there. XD (Of course the 1,000 piece one I did today was missing a piece... )

whoops! 

a lot of the puzzles i've done have been 1000 pieces, but i have a 750piece that's a pic of the guys from the Vampire Diaries tv show; and a 500 piece that's the movie poster of Labyrinth.

on the other hand, many moons ago, hubby got me a 12,000 piece puzzle....  (i hope the site is still viewable, i converted it from old to new google sites and didn't really check the sizing or coding.....)

Wow! That's impressive!

I've never done one that large.

I do like to redo puzzles so I have a few at home that I keep.

Ooh, pink hair. I had long hot pink hair when I first moved back here to Nassau in late 1997.

Didn't last long. Nassau's kind of stick-in-the-mud-ish and job hunting was well nigh impossible with it.

this one's on our floor in one of our rooms, actually.

now i have gray hair with purple...ish in it. XD 

@Tigerkralle Thats from the opening to Isekai Quartet, which is a happy slice of life of 4 different isekai (another world) anime. Those are the main characters and the main girls from each.

So girls are not the main characters? Is one pair two girls? It's moving fast harder to see.

Impressive to have done such a huge puzzle. Patience is the key.

Patience and time! :)

I am looking forward to starting the second puzzle tomorrow.

@Tigerkralle & @Lagie - mostly time.  we learned somewhat early on that each third of the puzzle was really made up of 4 smaller puzzles, which were all the same.  so we learned the pattern, and each third took less time than the previous third. XD 

have fun with your second puzzle, Lagie! :) 

Don't get me wrong, they're main characters. But each of the 4 animes represented have a central protagonist and one female character who sort of stands above the others in terms of importance, hence the 'main girl'. Tanya (the little blonde girl) is the only one to have the main character be a girl (though she's actually a reincarnated man), though hers is also the only anime which has only a single prominent female character outside of tanya herself. Isekai is dominated a fair bit by male protagonists, haven't seen too many so far with a female lead. There was one manga I read which had one which was real good, pretty obscure though so I doubt it'll get an anime any time soon.

On 6/8/2019 at 5:33 PM, trystan said:

@Tigerkralle & @Lagie - mostly time.  we learned somewhat early on that each third of the puzzle was really made up of 4 smaller puzzles, which were all the same.  so we learned the pattern, and each third took less time than the previous third. XD 

have fun with your second puzzle, Lagie! :) 

The second one had six pieces missing... :dry:

Now I have no puzzles left to do during my three upcoming days off! XD

well that was rude of the second puzzle

try jigzone.com for puzzles! :D 

Ooh, thanks. Will check it out!

i have the site send me a Daily Jigzone so i have a puzzle to do every day :)

Hey there spirit,

Today marks the first day of my last week in Cairns.

Some of the PAs seemed to be hinting that I might have a chance to work here next year... though it wouldn't be up to them.