Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

There's a sale on the PSN store. I trying not to look. I think I've spent enough money this month XD

I haven't been on the PSN Store in ages. Mostly because there is usually no sale  here by us for the Vita stuff.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*hugglomps Fortune and Spirit*

No flamethrower, alas, and my hand is very puffy this morning. I cannot bend my fingers properly. Of course it's my right hand and I am right-handed.

*sets out toast and coffee*

*hugs Lagie better*

That really sucks!

I've come back from lunch to find the biggest ever daddy long legs hovering around my desk. I don't like it D:

I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Can you grab it in a jar and take it outside?

That's an option, too, I guess.

Do you have your flamethrower?

Yeah but my supervisor is in the office and he might object again. 

Hi!

have a hug Lagie and also Fortune. *sets out orange juice with pulp* *eats leftovers*

I waked up because it got too warm to continue sleeping although i went very early, meaning i stayed up for too long, to bed. Short sleep. -.-

Edited by Tigerkralle

Hi Tigerkralle! *hugs back, sips juice*

Again? You've flamethrowered at work before, Fortune? :huh:

Hey Tiger!

I have nights like those. Too hot to sleep at night and then you can't sleep during the day because your boss gets tetchy about it. 

Just once or twice Lagie....

XD just... hehehe. Probably more than that if we know you!

I don't really keep track o3o

And now I don't know where the bug is... D:

sorry to hear about your hand, Lagie :(

wow this is a busy thread.... XD

It sure is! And hello to you too! Glad to hear your children are doing fine.

Okay time to get back to some fun things.

hey there tiger~

i'm not sure "children" is a correct word for my offspring - they're 18 and 21! XD

Are your kids always your children?  Most parents think that, no matter how old the offspring get! XD

I think I should have stayed home.  Here I go and drag myself in with a hand the size of a balloon only to watch a bunch of other paid staff hanging around the desk doing nothing and getting paid for that.  It's very annoying.

Edited by Lagie

well, they're always my children, yes, i agree XD

annoying, and that also sounds painful :( ::hugs::

I know when the stung was fresh we used to put on half of an onion and when it is not that swollen anymore search for the sting should it still be inside and remove it with a pair of tweezers. But that swollen sounds like are you allergic? Oh and oitment against stungs but first aid was always half an onion. We had onions just for that! And of course for cooking.

It's been a very long time since i was stung by anything.

Edited by Tigerkralle

No onion on hand when it happened,

and all the research I've done says wasps do not leave their stingers behind, hence being able to be stung multiple times by the same wasp.

I do appear to be mildly allergic, which is annoying as these things get worse the more times they happen.

So, I will need to be super-careful going forward that it doesn't happen again!

(The swelling is already reducing little by little, but it will be a couple more days, I think, to go fully.)

Hooray finally the weekend.

Bout time I changed my signature, the left and right images are both really brown... its a bit weird.

Thats bell recently started watching the anime (and reading the books) in preparation for the new season coming july.

The title of the anime put me off from watching but it was actually really good "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon"